In what realms are women better than men?

In what realms are women better than men?

>giving birth
>cooking
>teaching
>singing
>dancing

anything else?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8yz-nlseVOc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Empathy

>cooking
That's why the majority of professional chefs are men, right?

Every woman I know is a shit cook. They love to make things as bland as possible.

What the fuck did she cook? Looks like boiled red russets, a massive pice of meatloaf covered in kraft singles with chili on top and some sort of awful macaroni/pea salad.

Stupid bitches, men can cook better regardless.

women are good for three things

>cooking
>cleaning
and
>vaginas

giving birth. they're definitely not better at anything else. although they do have superior spacial memory, so.. there's probably something useful they can apply that to if they can overcome their mental immaturity.

Answer this question, OP

Women better at dancing?
Riiiigh.

Caring for babbys and their literal and not shits

>superior spacial memory
Wot? Best be trollin', bruh.

You faggots. I'd eat that in a heartbeat and then kiss her and say thank you. You sure have high standards for having that face. Any girlfriend who loves you enough to cook for you is a keeper.

Out of all the things you listed they are only better at giving birth. Only reason for that is because men cant do it.

If men could give birth (give man scientists like 100~ years to get on it) they would do it in 2 months and raise the kid in 4 years.

women arn't suppost to be better then men, they are suppost to be able to do the things men can't
such as:
>giving birth
>singing
>dancing
only dumb bitches thing men and women are equal, they are both good at certain shit in their own right

>tendies and overcooked spaghetti with watery sauce

That's insulting.

>>giving birth
I guess we'll never know since it's not possible
>>cooking
Considering the world's top chefs are almost all men, no.
>>teaching
Better? Not according to statistics, but women dominate the profession in terms of numbers
>>singing
Only in pop, and that doesn't carry much weight
>>dancing
Maybe if you count strippers, go-gos and stage backups

Im a better cook than any woman I've had prepare a meal for me.

only having vaginas and giving birth.

giving head/hand are better done by men.
cooking, teaching and singing are better done by men.
if you count moshing in the pit as dancing: DEFINITELY MEN!

>why does the pasta look funny
>she put regular boiled spaghetti on top of canned spaghetti
the fatter ones are from the can. disgusting.

>Singing
Motherfucker, watch any singing competition on TV and the guys have a way better vocal range than women. Most women sound the fucking same and try to make up for it by holding a note as long, loud, and clear as possible. Men, on the other hand, can hit bass levels women can't, have distinctive voices, AND have a better ability to project emotion and volume.

>singing
I hope that's a joke, most female vocals are trash
Also

american cheese isn't real cheese also
its synthetic cheese
>never cook with american cheese

>people in this thread are seriously literally actually unironically implying men are as good or better at women than cooking

>You sure have high standards
No user, your standards are just in the basement

I am.

Breaking hearts

No way, how does anyone even think of something like that?

>talks about men
>posts ape

and your counterpoint is a monkey with nachos?

>>cooking
>>teaching
As a exCFI/CFII/MEI who cooks the best food you will ever have I have to say a women will not beat me at teaching or cooking.

Dancing. You mean looking hot on a dance floor and not actually busting a move right? Because I know lots of black dudes who will tell you that no woman out dances them.

On the other hand I have watched women have sex with women, women have sex with men, and men have sex with men (seriously it is hilarious).
Women own sex. It is theirs.
Their lower body weight makes them better pilots and astronauts.
They own long distance swimming.
They are better snipers. (men rule close range).
They are better with colors. Only gender that can see the 4th color.
Decorating. (fags may disagree)
Getting information out of people/social engineering. Great pentesters/spys.
Socializing/Social skills in general.
Surviving starvation.
Living a long time.
Telling me there is something wrong with wearing a black belt and brown shoes.

I feel ya.

Honestly, yea, nail on the head. Considering in my generation there are just as many (if not more) female contributors to the financials of the household. If you can find a girl who can make you cum and doesn't mind not being on her phone for ten minutes you should at least try to make things work. They're a dying breed

Literal faggot. My ex would try to "cook" and it would litterally end up being overcooked kraft macaroni or burned frozen pizza. She tried to make stuffed bell peppers and seriously almost lit my kitchen on fucking fire.

I spent so much extra money going out to eat with that bitch. Women are inferior in almost every aspect.

Breaking civilized society.

Why has he got a gloss cabinet but not a glass end panel. Poor fag.

>Dieing
>getting raped.. Women are champions in getting all wholes ripped from multiple gang raping.

Crying about inequality

the only true one is giving birth

Having soft hands

ignores the whole subject matter to focus on one issue that leads to sure victory
>future laywer
nah
>feminist
more men cook on tv publicly then women
more men have won hell's kitchen
but please go on

I don't usually like male singers, but come on
youtube.com/watch?v=8yz-nlseVOc

>tfw no gf who can boil water

> She tried to make stuffed bell peppers and seriously almost lit my kitchen on fucking fire.

> I spent so much extra money going out to eat with that bitch.

lol same with my ex. Wow looking back that was such a money pit.

>teaching
for real? teaching what? teaching giving birth and cooking?

>no gf who knows how to pan sear hot dogs

that honestly looks decent. But can you imagine the farts you'd have after eating it.

All to find out she was fucking my best friend in our last month of the relationship.

Fucking spent probably $100 a week at McFat.

Bitches man.

What about the girls with dicks?

>>people in this thread are seriously literally actually unironically implying men are as good or better at women than cooking
Posts pic of black dude. The irony.
Ever seen a woman make BBQ?

Women heat simple food generally. The real explorers are men. New cook and creative food comes from men.

ill give you giving birth and singing op but

never met a bitch as good as me in the kitchen

never met a bitch that could teach worth shit.

dancing doesn't count because most "modern dance" is just overt sexual innuendo designed for bitches to show off and is much easier for a woman because spreading her legs and shaking her ass get men hard a lot more than a man doing the same for women. the real comparison in relation to the sexes here would be a woman pole dancing as apposed to a man working out in a gym.

if you look back on non-niggerfied versions of dance that were more social and less sexual such as ballroom and ballet the men are just as competent and graceful as the women.

is that a hot dog omelette?

why?

OP didn't graduate elementary school, so in OP's experience most teachers are men.

Well I mean, she's the one that started it. "Hey baby guess what? DUTCH OVEN!"

why not?

:(

>why?
Got to put the sriracha on something.

That is a lie, you can eat that shit off the floor and it is still good.

That's rough man. I broke up with my ex cause she was a pill popping stoner psycho and yelled at me everyday, didn't like my family, would question all of my decisions, and she started wanting sex less and less.

SO CLOSE

actually I experienced the exact opposite

as I went up in grade less and less teachers were women

and in college I literally only had 1 female professor that was for a class relevant to my major

how can you fuck up Alfredo

seriously would tell her to eat that cause i would rather go to subway and eat Jared's taint

sucking dick
double penetrations
they smell better
TITS

Nigga that's a hot dog omelette you uncultured fuck

Maybe, it is mainly that men can handle the pressure better and communicate more efficiently/with more conviction

no memes for you

Also hair stylists

Thats fucked man. Good thing you got out before you were in too deep.

>giving birth
>arguing
/thread

because a cheese or onion or hamburger or fucking spam omelette would be 1000 times better

she just didnt boil it down enough

she probably tossed the frozen shrimp right in the sauce not realizing how much ice melts when you do that and she didn't boil it down

All of my male teachers have been better than most of the female ones in all honesty.

cook with what you have

they didnt have those, but they had hotdogs

>singing
kek'd

>arguing
threatening to withdrawl sex isn't actually winning an argument. it's a last ditch effort to get your way even though you're wrong.

>arguing

yup. If you find yourself arguing and mad at eachother more than being happy with eachother its time to get out. There was no trust in that relationship.

This is supposed to be disgusting food, right, or is user retarded

Fucking fried spam. Best thing ever.

That girl is from rochester NY, I know a garbage plate when I see one.

that don't even look that bad. Texture is off but its probably some sort of pureed pesto mixture. Probably tasted good

I personally see no point in arguing with woman simply because they put too much passion in it.

Is that seriously a cookie in ketchup?

Look, men are just better at everything. If we could do childbirth like seahorses we'd do that better too, it's just a few years away though.

>women
>in the kitchen
Not in this century. Not on my watch.

That's a garbage plate. It's an upstate ny thing. They're really good though!

How are woman be better than men at giving birth when men don't give birth...
It just means that women CAN give birth. There's no competition and it's really a "what genitals was I born into" game of 50/50 fucking chances from your parents.

All the other ones are just stereotypes you've put that both genders have professionals.

Nonsensical rubbish

Damn, I still havent met a chick that can cook a good mustard gravy like my mom

this