Black lives matter or all lives matter?

black lives matter or all lives matter?

just black. fuck the crackers white bois

both since the first one never said the second one wasnt true

The universe is bigger than anyone on earth could ever fathom.
No lives matter.

This

means which side are you on

not one or the other

/thread

WE WUZ KINGZ

KILL ALL WHITE BOIZ DEY RACIST

but not dem chicks, they love black dick

Black Brains Splatter

Both matter however the reason the first is used is because it is a resistance to oppression felt by the black community and the feeling that white lives are positioned above black in many situations

No lives matter. HAIL SATAN

No lives matter

Black lives are worth less than white lives.
PROOF: Africa

Don't you have an OAR show to be at or something?

Black Lives Matter is a Jew ploy.

Black lives don't matter. #LynchTheNiggers

Elaborate..

I always think how little everything matters compared to the universe, every word or conversation spoken means nothing. What the fuck is going on what is this place

niggers don't matter
only the law abiding/educated ones matter
too bad niggers outnumber them 10:1

Some black lives matter but most should be shot.

fuckin coons will never stop killing each other...we whipped them and raped them for years and they still only kill each other.

We know.

But also, it isn't really, it is basically blacks getting butthurt because they face consequences for their actions

Dark matter lives

Even back in the 60's all the pro-Negro/civil rights propaganda was put out by Jews like Harry Golden, Herbert Aptheker and Stanley Kramer.

What's going on with the influx of niggers on the board this summer.

If 688888888 Hillary wins and the world ends in 2016-2017 and also, niggers are disgusting people that aren't even humans.

Do you care about people starving in Africa? Rampant disease in the West? Warlords in Somalia? Political dissent in the north?
No?
I didn't think so.
Black lives are worth less.

The point of blm is too say they matter also seeing how police were and are still killing blacks like we don't matter.
Only idiots don't get it!

BLACKS DESERVE MORE THAN WHITES AFTER WHAT YOU DID TO US

No. And even if I did, I probably wouldn't go, because it doesn't matter.

MLKJ's speech writer was a commie Jew.

nice bait.

>it is basically blacks getting butthurt because they face consequences for their actions
Not even I have a 6 yo son. Imagine how I feel telling him he has to be more careful because he is black and considered a threat even at a very young age simply because he was born black.

proof of white privilege

Shut up, nigger. Try doing what a police officer says instead of resisting like you over-emotional uppity monkeys always do and you won't get beaten, killed, or treated like the scum you are.

Amen
We all know if he was black he would be in jail for like 30 years

Nice bate :^) now provide a solid argument, instead of proving every point against blacks ever made.

of course all lives matter, but the problem is some value the lives of different races more or less than others

I told you to shut up. Human beings are talking.

hahaha

literally only rich people lives matter...and if also white, that's a bonus.

BLM is a movement that seeks to hold police accountable for unacceptable levels of brutality while exposing systematic institutionalized racism. In this they have been very sucsessful. WLM is a racist reaction to BLM, it's worthless, stupid and serves no purpose.

Bump

Gold!

You're being held accountable for your kins actions.

So because you watch cops you think you know me?
You don't man and I'm not gonna stoop to your level of ignorance and hate. I don't resist or act a fool but trust me in my 32 years of living I have been blindly hated far more than you could imagine.

Also you prove my point with your generalizations because I admitted to being black.

test

but black lives don't matter.

Only azn lives matter faggot

how have you not seen that before

neither
some lives matter
mostly white

>NO lives matter, an hero 2016

BLM is racist as well.

>your kins
People I'm not related to but are the same race as me.

Are you tried because of another white persons crimes?

Dunno, been here since 2006. I live in an Abbo suburb in Australia, and honestly I don't feel strongly for black welfare at all, understandably.

Can't respond with a rebuttal!
BAIT!!!

A superior race you are man...smh

all lives except black lives matter

IDIOT BLACK PEOPLE CANT BE RACIST IN THE DAY AND AGE

I'm not against the idea that there are a group of people who experience disproportionate discrimination and would be focused on for something like this. The problem comes when you add in the fact that what these BLM people are saying isn't true and have more or less turned into a hate movement

edgy

>>im white
Good job assuming only whites hate niggers who cry rasism.
A bunch of you need to take a swig

black lives matter is the repudiation of the black folks are being treated in the unites states, especially in regard to over policing, over incarceration, disproportionate rates of police brutality

all lives matter is merely a statement in denial of these pernicious problems. of course all lives matter, which is why it is necessary to proclaim black lives matter, because they are being treated as if they don't

>Ausfag Abbo version:
"Ey cuz - I inshtall'd paint, but I ain't shmellin' shit. How can I get high on dis yoo whyte dawg! I'll bukkin 'ging 'it yoo cunt!"

Almost an actual sentence. Good job, Cletus.

But us white boiz dindu nuffin

Nice bate again, still waiting for a valid argument.

>of the way black folks are being treated

fixd

black lives matter is funded by george soros and hes a cunt,hes destroying europe and america

No lives matter

Black lives do no matter.

America would be so much better off without them.

Really? Look up Jameis Winston. More like star athlete privilege.

Pay no mind to that fool. He's obviously just some bored suburban kid who's probably to afraid to even ride a city bus.

Maybe blacks should follow the law.

proof of rich* privilege. If someone with as much as him got caught, they get off scott free no matter what race they are. Good thing we have good ol Bill Cosby to morally guide us, as he;s the only rich black guy not to fuck up in some way

yall been dun treting the black s bad for years we dserve life you dont

> I give a shit

Say nigger all you want bro ...we all know you a keyboard warrior

Bet you tell your friends irl you are not a racist and kiss ass around black guys.

no lives matter, really

Equal Rights means special treatment for me; The movement

Nice

How are the cherries this season?

That's racist! It's because of the white's that cause blacks to go to jail!

how fucking original

fuck tha police

You provide one example and it's a clear pattern but I provide one example and I'm cherry picking? There are many, many examples of star athletes, black and white, getting charges dropped in suspicious manner.

WHITES HABE TOO MANY RIGHTS!

WHITE LIVES SHLDNT MATTER