Why does Equatorial Guinea love Spain? Are they cucks?

Why does Equatorial Guinea love Spain? Are they cucks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Rh6gDEO4JA
portuguese-american-journal.com/cplp-equatorial-guinea-joins-the-community-of-portuguese-speaking-countries-east-timor/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because Equatorial Guinea was too irrelevant to exploit. Venezuelans to this day hate Spain

U and u fucking ONU lets end colonialism friends are cucks. Modafuks

>70's
>cold war
>international pressure over Spain to give up their African colonies
>America really wants influence in the area since the neighbors in Algeria are friends of the Soviet
>CIA helps Moroccan government oorganize a pacifist march to invade the area
>its done shortly after the confusion provoked by Franco's death, when everybody was looking at mainland Spain wondering what would happen next

All of slSpain's former colonies hate Spain, except maybe Argentina.

Bullshit Venezuelan people didnt care until Chavez took power and started saying WE WUZ NATIVEZ N SHEIT. To stop people from realizing he was a Fucktard when it came to investing the millions of dollars Venezuela was making back when oil prices were high

Equatorial Guinea misses us. We were lawful there.
youtube.com/watch?v=7Rh6gDEO4JA
Moroccans hate us for trying to send criminals and thieves to jail there when we ruled the place. Maaaaybe we did beat up a bunch of innocent people when we didn't find the specific thieves, but they are not any better being independent.

We don't, as in we literally proved it supporting the Spanish republic, and memes aside why would you single out Argentina?

Meh, it doesn't make sense now that I think about it.

>Supporting the Spanish Republic
>Giving shitty weapons
>lel

Costa Rica doesn't but than again it's the Switzerland of Latin America

Checked

The burgers had been fucking with us for a long time. Anyone remember the Ifni war?

>1950's
>Moroccans get uppity and decide to try to take the Sahara back
>Burgers tell Spain it can't use its shiny new NATO equipment because muh Cold War
>well shit
>Bring old Civil War-era weapons out of mothballs
>Get a couple of old Heinkel bombers and Ju-52 transports we bought from the Nazis during WWII in flying condition
>it's on
>All of the equipment is obsolete and failing
>one of the bombers crashes during a bombing run
>we still win, 8000 casualties on the Moroccan side and 500 on the Spanish side

>He-111 bombers
>Junkers 52 transports
damn they could have even sent the Me 109 fighters they had until 1955, full WW2 airforce.
that explains why Moroccans hate us more than Guinea i guess
why dont they tell us anything about this in school ?

One of my bros is an old guy who served in Ifni. He says the government didn't make much noise about the war because it would have been unpopular at home.

yeah but we aren't under Franco's rule since 1975. this has surfaced long time ago yet i have never heard about it when learning history in ESO.
did it become taboo to talk about spain's victories in the 20th century ?

dutch people love spain though :^)

what a cuck

I don't think Puerto Rico hates Spain desu, but it won't matter since they'll into statehood sooner or later

>we dont
>supporting fucking commies who wanted destroy spain

nice love

i lik
spen

Well, i never know anybody that hates Spain. Some people here dont even care and others wish to go to Spain, but no hate i think. I would like to go there someday

Not sure what you mean.

Best way to get away Scott free in anything is to get the victim and/or idiot to blame themselves.

You know to the point you can assault a person and the first thing they think is "what did I do?" and thinking about what they did and not "wtf man!" and having the dignity to stop you.

we are full

2 años

I'll kill you and take your place then.

Fucking Argentinean go back to Italy
REEEE

It is taboo to talk about anything we did outside our borders in the last two centuries because people may start asking uncomfortable questions. For example, we invented concentration camps in Cuba. We helped the French invade Vietnam. We gassed civilians in the Rif, whose descendants suffer cancer to this day. Some things are better swept under the rug than try to explain them and start bothering with apologies and reparations.

we dindu nuffin

t. Spanish education

Spanish Guinea was an spanish Autonomous community like Castilla Leon, Ceuta , Galicia, they were ok .

sadly they got independence

>sadly

Top kek my friend, we dodged a bullet there. Our cities would look like Malabo if we'd kept the place.

Fernando Pó is a different story, though. We were wrong to give it to Equatorial Guinea, the locals didn't want to and they were ethnically distinct from them.

t. Jordi

poor guys liked us
why can't we be friends
id take 5 Guineas rather than 1 Alhambra/moroccan anytime anyday

They are our friends now
portuguese-american-journal.com/cplp-equatorial-guinea-joins-the-community-of-portuguese-speaking-countries-east-timor/

bud wy
not feir

Pretty much the only Guineas I know are priests, which may explain why they are bros. I suspect that if they exported more manteros we wouldn't like them so much.

Best colony

>During Macías Nguema's regime, the country had neither a development plan nor an accounting system for government funds. After killing the governor of the Central Bank, he carried everything that remained in the national treasury to his house in a rural village. On Christmas Eve of 1975 he ordered about 150 of his opponents killed. Soldiers executed them by shooting at the football stadium in Malabo, while amplifiers were playing Mary Hopkin's "Those Were the Days".

I don't blame them.

i lik u