Tfw nationality of my mother is different from my father

>tfw nationality of my mother is different from my father
>tfw nationality of parents is different from place of birth
>tfw place of birth is different from where I was raised
>tfw where I was raised is different from where I live now
>tfw not a native in any of them, basically no homeland

where do I go? what do I do? I initially just wanted to find a nice place and integrate, but it's impossible to be 100% integrated. I don't want to be a foreigner forever. Is there any country which would and could fully accept someone? I just want to know what community feels like.

go on Sup Forums and ask for life advice

What does your natural accent most closely sound like? Just integrate into wherever you sound like you're from and no one will ever knw.

Dude, you're an American. Have some pride. We're the best country in the world and the rest of the world hates us because of it. Your American ancestors fought for and built this badass country and we've influenced and done more in less than 300 years than most other countries have done in their entire history.
Americans invented the automobile, the airplane, the television, the internet, etc etc. Depending on the part of the world you go to, people will either absolutely love you or absolutely hate you because you're an American. It's who you are.
So stop being a faggot and continue the tradition of being hated by butthurt foreigners for being the best.

And if you weren't born in America then I suggest you stop being a whiny teenager searching for "identity" in a foreign culture which is probably shit anyway.
Just be an individual and let your actions define you. Not some distant identity.

literally me

>the automobile
A German
>the television
A Scot
>the internet
A mix of a Brit, a Frenchman and an American

>Dude, you're an American. Have some pride. We're the best country in the world

lmao

>best country in the world
>Implying there is one

dumb shit frogposters don't belong anywhere

It looks like you can make a great multiculturalizm activist.

Damn OP, that sucks. I feel weird about being a foreigner sometimes but at the back of my mind I always have America to call home.

Sup Forums's obsession with homelands and ethnostates borders on pathetic. Pun intended.

Home is where your paternal lineage is from.

>We're the best country in the world

You literally can not prove otherwise

to be honest the country is great, but the people are motherfuckers

This. And all these deluded Europeans who literally rely on America for protection actually think otherwise.

the best...on being fat lmao

most powerful does not equal the best

but yeah, the U.S gets way more shit than it deserves

USA is a country of no ethnicity and culture so you fit right in

I know this feel OP.

>USA
>no culture
all the modern day movies, songs, tv shows, foods, most brands are basically an american culture. we all are cucked by glorious america

>no cutler
>people think cutler ends at shit like food and clothing
American cutler is so big the rest of the world just think its normal

>america
>deep culture

>Slovenia
>literally who?

Seems like your education is on the level of your culture

Niggers riot at every corner
Police shoots you but get away with it
One quadrubleion Dollar for one quick doctors check
le climate change is hoax meme
YOu want a descent job? Better be rich or you'l rely on tips for the rest of your life

this only fits for homogenious societys, in mixed societys like germany for example all of this differs heavily from place to place, unable to be reached for someone not born into it

go to Russia, get russian soul'd

>

Just say that your mom got fucked by Jamal and let us laugh at you.

>Your American ancestors fought for and built this badass country

OP basically is an immigrant LMAO

hope space colonization happens real soon

*eagle screech*

You are a citizen of the United States.
Read the Federalist Papers. Some Locke. Common Sense by Paine.
Tocqueville's Democracy in America.
Then Emerson and Thoreau, if you're into philosophy.
Be proud of your nation. It was (arguably is) the most succesful on this planet in liberalism, democracy and a civil society.
Don't be like post-feudal, ancien regime-ridden Europeans, proud only of their long history.