Need your advice Sup Forums. Updated thread from few days ago with follow up question

Need your advice Sup Forums. Updated thread from few days ago with follow up question.

Posted about a week ago. Gf has been LDR for 3 months as she worked overseas for 2 months and in another state for another month. She flies back in early next week.

We communicated daily through facetime/text. She told me a year ago it isn't mandatory for her to speak everyday and is highly independent.

About a week ago I went an entire day without talking (she doesn't mind talking but she HATES when I ask "when" we can talk as her work schedule is so variable and doesn't know specific times).

I called her that night after a day of not speaking and she texted she was going to bed and we'd talk the next day. I asked her "when" and then we got into a big argument with her ending it saying she didn't need my neediness and controlling behavior and then she went to sleep. I didn't hear from her the following day.

Posted here what to do, everyone said ignore her until she contacts me back. I listened and after a few days she called me and was extremely happy to hear from me, very happy. We made up and made plans when she returns early next week.

It's been 3 going on 4 days since she called and I haven't reached out to her since. This is the first time I went this long w/o contacting her.

She had a major job interview last night and needs some house work done ASAP that she doesn't know about. I want to find out how her interview for the new job went and tell her about the house but since she hasn't contacted me first I decided to continue no contact on her.

Should I call her today or continue going no contact until she contacts me first? I usually am the one that makes first contact but now don't know when she might contact me if I continue not contacting her. Plus, I won't know about her interview.

Should I contact her or make her contact me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CBmHZ9bGYig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Please do.

Sounds like a cheating whore. Strangle the bitch you'll be saving future men heartbreak

just call her you douchebag. stop making some type of game out of it.

bloody hell, you sound like a woman

What makes you think cheating whore?
She's always been this way and warned me way in advance. Would you continue to not contact her?

My ex used to act the same turns out she's a cheating whore. They say not have be clingy because they feel bad when they talk to other guys. Dump her and stop twat black her. If you honestly think she doesn't mess around you're stupid as a rock with a wig on.

OK I'll call her tonight then.

After being through these types of games I would call it quits and stop wasting your time.

Meant for

I'm suppose ti pick her up at the airport early next week. She surely will contact me before then.

You're dating her, but I don't think she is dating you.

It's pretty obvious that you two aren't very compatible. It's not that hard to find a girl that is willing to stay with you, or at the very least be happy to talk to you regularly when she's away.

Even assuming you two are actually dating when she gets back, I suggest you part ways amicably and move on.

If someone loves you they would want to talk to you non stop and be with you. This gift just sounds like she doesn't want to hurt your feelings but doesn't know how to leave so she's trying to push you away first.

Being used for your car? Trust me I wish I listened when people warned me about my ex.

I'll call her soon. I'm not going to keep the no contact game going then.

But she told me before she is highly independent and doesn't require to be talked to every day.

And... I paid her plane ticket.

Test Her. Text and say " I think we need a break. I'm sorry but I can't do this " watch how relieved she gets.

You're probably right.

I'm going to call her and not wait until thread 404s. See if she answers.

Dang man, you're definitely getting taken for a ride.

That's the thing, though. If she doesn't want to talk to you, there's no point in you calling her. Talking to her won't fix anything.

So she wants your money but not you. Dude please just leave the bitch. You're gonna get in to deep and end up suicidal.

OK. I'll reframe from calling her. If she goes much longer without contacting me I probably won't pick her up.

And I should clarify, you definitely should have at least one last conversation with her. I'm talking more for the future.

I'm betting everyone in this thread (besides you) has been in a very similar situation, which is what caught our eye to reply in the first place. Think of this as a learning experience, not something you should try to desperately salvage.

I don't know. I really want to call her right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=CBmHZ9bGYig

Watch this FAT man OD on drugs and drink...
you will feel better. IT"S LIVE and hes about to OD

My gf even says that's fucked. Seriously man just cut your losses. It might suck especially if she's your first love. Just cut the ties. Text her right now and say you need a break. Watch what her reply is. Post it.

This. I mean we're kind of all waiting here now anyway.

Well, I do want to salvage it because I've waited on her for 3 months and fixed her house up and shit and made sure everything was taken care of when she was gone.

What part is fucked? Her not calling/texting me in 3 days after her initial call? She did warn me she was like this with not needing contact everyday (when she is out of town). Whenever she is in town she is with me 24.7. But I haven't seen her in 3 months

kek @ video

Just told my grandfather this and he said " parties over. You better save your dough for another shipwreck " everyone says this is shady as fuck.

That's shadddy I'm serious. Leave the bitch. You're putting in 100% in this relationship and she's not even giving you 2% effort.

Fuck it. I'm calling. Doubt she'll answer since she isn't on facebook which is usually a good indication if she is available or not.

I called, it rang a few times and she sent it to voice mail.

I'm about to send one of the shortest text I've ever sent with just "Hi"

If she doesn't shape up. I'm not picking her ass up at the airport and won't respond to her calls. Fuck that man seriously.

Say " how would you feel if we took a break " $100 she will suddenly be available to talk.

I know it's probably not true, but I'm imagining you and gramps browsing Sup Forums together
>hey junior, call that guy a fag
>lousy captcha where's my readers

Jesus christ dude, you're doing work on her house while she's out of town. Topkuk. That's called "sunk cost fallacy", and you may soon learn a lesson about how much women value your investment in the relationship
>(answer: not at all)

You've already displayed a lot of neediness, so one more call probably won't hurt.

If it's not beyond saving, you're gonna have to tighten up your game big time and take no bullshit from now on.

Fuck it. I am not texting her shit. Fuck her.

Text her asking how the interview went

c h e c k t h e m

I've went several days of not calling or texting her after our argument and she called me being extremely happy. I told her I was driving and had to go and she begged me to call her back as soon as I could and we talked a long ass time after I got to where I was going. Then set up plans for when she came back. Then I went 3 going on 4 days without contact from her and just gave her a single ring isnce then, I ended up not texting anything and dont plan to. She comes back Tuesday.

Lol no I read this story out to him. He hates whores.

would you recommend I text that still? I just called her and she didn't answer. First time I attempted contact.

Eh.

Let her call you. This all might be a big misunderstanding, and you sound a bit needy. Sometimes these things get blown out of proportion when you can't talk them out face to face. You need her too much, and you're focusing too much on her.

The more you oblige a woman to reassure you of her affection, the less she'll respect you.

I mean it's still nice to call your girl when you're separated for a while, but I like it to be a surprise rather than an obligation.

You...are.....being.....used.....

She felt like it was an obligation as I made her call me everyday. But then it tapered off and I chilled out a little. Then we texted daily (she prefers text over talking on the phone). Then we had an argument about a week ago. I went no contact, she called me a few days later and was extremely happy to hear from me and we talked a long ass time.

Been 3 days since then and neither one of us tried to call each other. I just tried to call her but it went to voice mail. I know she worked today and dont know if shes still working

Don't take advice from Sup Forums. If anything, post this question on Reddit. Almost everyone on here is retarded and will give you the worst possible advice. b/tards think that any woman who acts unusual for a bit is automatically cheating. But seriously, she told you ahead of time she she didn't need to speak everyday and she's independent. Everyones different and you shouldn't get worked up about it. Call her.

Thanks, this is one of the most sensible piece of advice in the thread. I called her, went to voicemail. If she doesn't call back later I'll probably text her.

i know she is working tonight, so she could be busy which she told me in advance she'd be busy T-Friday so that one big reason I didn't bother bothering her.

Thanks! Calling is a very reasonable thing to do. And if she doesn't get back to you, just text her later and be like "hey, I called you later but you must have been busy. Wanna talk later?"

Don't make a big deal of it and don't show that you're needy. Just take it in stride. I'm sure once you're face to face, this will all resolve itself. LDR is a bitch, and there's tons of opportunities for miscommunication and frustration.

Called your earlier* is what I meant to say

Ok, I'll do that then. Thanks.