I remember when omegle and chatroulette was full of win. Where is good now?

I remember when omegle and chatroulette was full of win. Where is good now?

Nowhere

:(

i found a big fat black chick the other day and she really wanted me to rub toothpaste on my nipples or something

that is not win, that is... nasty

yeah my internet cut out in the middle of it. last words i heard from her were

"ok now where is the toothpaste"

someone find somewhere good to chat

well this was a fucking failure

what, did you think that Sup Forums was still full of win too, these days?

give it up. give it all up.

a guy can dream but now this place is full of traps and trip faggots

omegle is just fine, you just need to w8 a bit, works good if you have a long one (try a good angle if not) and a cracked hotspot shield elite when you get banned. (tpb one is infected btw, try another website). Also some just ask for it directly. Most of the willing have their camera off at first, so try to chat with the ones with no camera as well.

i guess the kids finally learned not to go there

This. You gotta be really patient and go on at certain times US.

There is "warnings" plastered everywhere not to fap for old men if you're 15 or under which has killed a lot of the glory. I got raw caps of old wins where its just girl girl girl girl leading up to the final chick you get a win off. Now its black screens and fake cams galore.

I actually go on europe, mostly east or north east. Very rarely on US. Usually around 10-12 london time

im always paranoid of cam off

10-12 London time is late night US. Lol

I mean that I set the language as one of east eu countries, and I don't get any US, most of them speak english anyway. Sry my bad.

How?

You have a button there, select language

currently banned but I get gold here and their when I go on.

did not know that

mor?

where is the webm with the girl saying she doesnt want to see they guys dick, but is stunned to silence and nods in awe when he shows it?

Sorry I usually dont take screen shots Im usually to busy jerking off lol, but I will start to take them and post them on here.

vids r better

you true statement

Try again friend with a different broswer :^)