ANTHONY FANTANO BTFO BY JEFF MANGUM

Other urls found in this thread:

clyp.it/qp1fesmq
youtu.be/BYKJ05MD-QQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's wonderful

Doubt it

gay

i thought rude bullish people are more succesful?

>third hand stories posted on reddit about a youtube celebrity

holy shit fuck neo-Sup Forums

Things that never happened

you know how easy to prove that shit is a lie?
literally google nmh concert in connecticut or wherever this bald memer lives in and check line up
then look up if fannty reviewed any of these
i doubt that shit

>being a fucking redditor

neo Sup Forums is very real and a very awful

rule34 that slut

I hope you know thhis isnt real
It sounds just like those bullshit stories from tumbrl
Even the Death Grips x Fantano copypasta fanfic sounds more probable

When's the winter ball so I can start drawing these again

wew lad i just posted one of your winter ball drawings the other day
i have no idea when the ball is, it was in november last year i think
we gotta get to /out/ before /asp/ does

jeff would never say anything rude about anyone ever, he is too pure for that

how do reddit people still have the will to live are they not aware of themselves

lel
thanks hun

He wasn't at the NMH show, read the story again

Sup Forums was always shit lol

wow reddit care more than Sup Forums care

make sense

this works better on so many levels

This makes me like Fantano even more lol.

>caring

I give this meme a.. whooooooooooooooo cares?

this post is embarassing

neo Sup Forums detected

looks like something hit too close to home

"Oh, I can't stand him. He's so rude."
*Sips pumpkin spice chai latte with two hands clasped on cup*

>tfw your website is declining in popularity and you no longer care about reviewing music, but you are forced to continually do half-hearted reviews as its your only source of income and you have no other skills.
>tfw income will inevitably dry up and you'll be in your 40s with no job experience, no money saved up, no significant other and no employable skills.

>implying he won't get a job as a writer for p4k or talk show host in a local radio

Okay. Oh my god. I've been waiting for this one. I've been sitting on this story for weeks, waiting for this roast. I KNOW it sounds like bullshit, but it's true, hand to God. The friend who relayed this to me is very trustworthy. Not including any specific names (apart from one) to protect the innocent. Here goes.
I have a friend who's close with a musician in a relatively well-known indie band. Last year, she was at a concert with this person, and they and a few others were discussing his band's upcoming album. Someone in the group said, "Watch Anthony Fantano give it a shit review," and they all laughed - at which point one person in the group noticed Anthony himself standing several feet away, having heard everything, and giving them all a dirty look. She and the musician quickly moved to a different part of the venue, but the damage had been done.
Several days later, my friend and this musician attended a Death Grips show, and they were invited backstage for a brief visit with the band. While chatting with a few others backstage, my friend brought up her encounter with Anthony - the "shit review" comment, the dirty look. MC Ride, standing on the other side of the room, turned his head and asked, "Who is this?" She said, "Anthony Fantano? He's a YouTuber." MC Ride wrinkled his nose and said, "Oh, I can't stand him. He's so rude." He then turned around and resumed his other conversation.
P.S. A few months later, when the aforementioned band dropped their album, Anthony did, in fact, give it a shit review.

Nah, he'll obviously just kill himself.

Yeah because job opportunities are so numerous in this field of work.
His magnum opus is a review of the"Dat Boi" meme, you actually think this qualifies you for a real job?

he is internet celebrity, sometimes it's more important to be recognizable than competent

could honestly see him getting a job in radio

I think you overestimate the value of youtube fans. Remember Fred? Or that Ray William Johnson guy? They are totally fucked now even though they were the top channels at one point.

Maybe. But those kind of jobs aren't really made forever aswell. His career choice is just playing russian roulette with his retirement at stake.

And that's what you get for giving MBDTF a mere 6/10

clyp.it/qp1fesmq
Unheard nmh thread?
Unheard nmh thread.

where's this from?
can't work out the first line, sounds like 'oh leech'

probably fake, but im all in on this kind of shit
stake woke, jeff

Shh children chimers!
Let the ciphers come!

>Okay. Oh my god. I've been waiting for this one. I've been sitting on this story for weeks, waiting for this roast.

Why does he have to be such a cucking cuck

There not really fucked they both still make a living. Anthony on the other hand I'm not sure. Youtube really seems harsh at times but if you kill it you can make it for life i.e. look at any faggot blogger who is rich

I literally asked what was this stuff in my dogs cut on /r/advice and some fucking idiot said it was worms. It was the subcutaneous layer fatty stuff in her blood. Reddit should die it's full of tumblr users who "matured" ffs

/r/thathappened

That indie musician's band? Albert and the Einsteins.

Alvvays

your art looks like autism induced quirk fetish bullshit, btw. You're no better than neo Sup Forums

this

not my art tbqh
even if it was i still would be better than neo Sup Forums though

But did he ask if Anthony was recording him?
youtu.be/BYKJ05MD-QQ

wat
Neutral Milk Hotel dropped an album recently???!

No?
The post is prolly a lie and a farse and a fake but read it again, it doesn't speak that.

The amount of people who have absolutely zero reading comprehension skills amazes me.

Why is this here i don't think this was ever released. Or leaked.

>twin fantasies
>reddit
wouldn't even bother

It deserved a 3/10