Hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see...

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow... How long did it take you to come. Up with this OP?

good bait 8/10

cute girl post more

7/10
Probably Bernie cuck or Hillary
Prob uses Tumblr

Stale /10

Haven't seen this one in a while, quite refreshing actually thanks OP!

Years have passed and I still haven't grown a tolerance to this.

as long as it took to copy and paste it. that shit is old as balls and you just stood up and shouted "HEY EVERYONE I'M NEW HERE!"

This

This is so weird that it amputed Mars Bars creator's dick

Old and stale

Wanna see my pussy?
>inb4 cp

Cringed so hard I wanted to vomit then grew extremely angry and wanted to kill myself.
I think this pasta may have actually ruined the rest of my day, like I'll be mulling over this shit trying to get inside the head of whoever was sadistic enough to create this abomination.

Do want. Get

Poor Katy has been 13 since 2005. She'll never grow into adulthood, never know true love, never accomplish anything in life. No, she's forever confined to being copypasta, rolled out on Sup Forums to no fanfare, no open arms. Just apathetic glances and scoffs. Nothing more than a small disturbance in a sea of depravity and mental illness.

This is your doing, Sup Forums. You cursed her to this existence. I hope you see her tear-soaked face when you close your eyes at night, forever haunting and questioning you. You heathens.

I don't know who is she, but you should post more of her

@688895971
C?! Eye am sooooOooOoo rand0m

copypasta
Kys summerfag

Nah. Every year on her birthday when she turns 14, Katy assigns a new 13 year old girl to be t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!!1
so this is like, the 10th or 11th Katy.

Oh fuck it

Newfag, i present you the copypasta,

Wot the fok did ye just say 2 me m8? i dropped out of newcastle primary skool im the sickest bloke ull ever meet & ive nicked ova 300 chocolate globbernaughts frum tha corner shop. im trained in street fitin' & im the strongest foker in tha entire newcastle gym. yer nothin to me but a cheeky lil bellend w/ a fit mum & fakebling. ill waste u and smash a fokin bottle oer yer head bruv, i swer 2 christ. ya think u can fokin run ya gabber at me whilst sittin on yer arse behind a lil screen? think again wanka. im callin me homeboys rite now preparin for a proper scrap. A roomble thatll make ur nan sore jus hearin about it. yer a waste bruv. me crew be all over tha place & ill beat ya to a proper fokin pulp with me fists wanka. if i aint satisfied w/ that ill borrow me m8s cricket paddle & see if that gets u the fok out o' newcastle ya daft kunt. if ye had seen this bloody fokin mess commin ye might a' kept ya gabber from runnin. but it seems yea stupid lil twat, innit? ima ****e fury & ull drown in it m8. ur ina proper mess knob.

WE'RE BEING RAIDED BY Sup Forums!

where is the fucking "rawr"