Hello i am from iran and i am going to study in america nest semester. are americans racist against iranians?

hello i am from iran and i am going to study in america nest semester. are americans racist against iranians?

pic related, me

We're racist against everyone, even white people.

BUT GET THIS! You can be just as racist! We accept all forms of racism here!

Yes when u look like that d have the beard And take a lot of showers you look like a dirty goat fucker.

I've known a few Iranians in my time. People don't care where you're from as long as you don't go full durk.

*shave

here i look better

It is typically Persians we hate, sandnig.

go back to iran goat fucker

fuck off we don't want you here you seedy fucker

Me ask you something. Are Iranians racist against Americans? Bigoted against non-conforming muslim flavours? Are you shiite or sunni? What do you think of the other side? Answer that lot, then we'll discuss.

funny that you look on Sup Forums for tolerance. But in general, if you are relaxed and have ambition, you will be accepted anywhere in the western world (excluding some states and balkan in the EU)

No Americans aren't racist to Iranians, but only if you strap a bomb to yourself and blow something up.

If you're coming to the US to escape your fucked up government, you're welcome here.

One of my best friends ever with the longest last name ever was Iranian. We must have smoked 10 pounds of weed together. Just get some weed and smoke with some stoners and you'll be fine op.

I am "shiite" but i am like anyone who is christian but dont go to church. My culture is islam, but i am not practicing. We dont hate americans. My parents were almost "western" people before the ayatola revolltion. Sunni are shit. Sorry i have a bad english. I hope you can understand

Apostate!

Fatwah incoming!

most persians i know do not look like you, they look rather well groomed and attractive (btw persian bitches are the hottest i know). btw i do think they are pretty highly intelligent, but as said, only the ones i got to know.

>visit new foreign country
>hate everyone I meet
>nothing is like it is at home
>tell people they need to be more like the people/culture I know
>talk down to people in the country like they're the aggressor, not the victims
this general mentality is what a lot of us have to deal with on a regular basis. There are good people in every group, but when someone comes in and calls them all bad, there's no point in being courteous to the visitor. It happens constantly to us. I imagine it happens to other cultures as well, and that our assholes go and do that to many cultures as well.

tldr don't assume all are bad. Find the good, and if you're visiting, expect things to be different, and learn to appreciate the differences. That's how you broaden your horizons and grow as a human being.

If you go on a trip and you want it to be the same as home, then stay the fuck home.

Fuck off back to your shitty country sand cunt, you're better off dead dirty spic. go bomb some kids.

You'll be fine just ALLAHU AKBAR

Ugh, so your answer is no. You still judge people on religion. (or who was or wasn't someones fucking cousin) Thanks for the clarification with the "sunni are shit" remark

you stinky chii

You and the Guatemalan should hook up

we are the same person.