Mfw I turned 18 today and I can't even afford to buy a 6 pack of beer or a gram of weed

>mfw I turned 18 today and I can't even afford to buy a 6 pack of beer or a gram of weed
>no-one (expect my parents) congratulated me either

Where did it all go wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CBmHZ9bGYig
youtube.com/watch?v=Cg-pnGFbwMQ)
totalonslaught.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Birth

start fixing it one day at a time...life is a long list of decisions you have to make.

You have made many wrong decisions every day for years....start making right decisions. It isnt hard, just stop being such a pussy and do what you know is the right thing.

Do it immediately

yup, this.
Happy birthday user, I'll be spending my 19th the same way.

Pfft your not the only one buddy. Some of us just don't belong

you'll always have us user

be grateful for your lives Sup Forums this epic retard is LIVE right now ODing his life away... be grateful you aren't him
youtube.com/watch?v=CBmHZ9bGYig

Happy birthday faggot,,

idk how to make right decisions

true
I know, thanks for that

thanks

I'm 24, married to a woman I love dearly, white, male, and have nearly a 4.0gpa in mech engineering. Sounds good, right? I've been severely depressed for 10 years. Only reason I haven't taken a lead aspirin is the meds I'm on.

It never gets better.
Don't bother.

i thought i was like you guys but made a turnaround by just getting off my ass.

thank god you're only 18
>>implying you won't fucking change is stupid

damn. I'm failing college and my one friend makes me happy to be alive.

I legitimately want to die every day.
But I hate the idea of leaving my wife alone because I know she'd kill herself. She's very fragile.

It's cuz you are mech fag

EE master race.

It will be exact same every year from now user. Happy birthday you fucking faggot.

>white
>hard worker
>married

That's why you are depressed

Get a tan, go to a third world country, live on welfare and fuck bitches, you will never feel depressed agai

have been in the same situation sins my 20s
you will get used to it. just treat it like any other day and you have nothing to not be depressed about.
happy birthday fag! another day you havn't killed yourself. continue like this and you will eventually find peace (aka not giving a shit about life).

Go back to /sci/ faggot. This isn't a pissing contest.

Also congrats on majoring in the most overpopulated engineering discipline

Chances are it's habitual laziness mixed with a fear of failure/being judged. Probably let that fear overcome you several times, didn't want to fail, didn't want to be laughed at, you wanted to be accepted without paying the price of looking like a dumbass every few hours in front of others, now you have to pay that debt back and learn how to even talk to adults. Growing up is not about being able to avoid mistakes, it's about making them in the first place.

At this point you have two choices to change things or one choice to stay the same. The first will be to get out of your shell and go awkwardly hang out at a social environment of your choosing. You must make this choice every day you have the chance to and make an attempt to talk to people or else you risk never being successful. Fail enough times and you will succeed, life is hard, unforgiving sometimes and without any visible purpose but there are breaks and moments of great happiness mixed in if you struggle enough and try to learn as you go, if you don't feel confident with what that means go play darksouls 1 or 2 until you beat it at least once.

Now some tips for socializing. Honesty is a good way to start. Go ahead and tell them you realized you were a loser with no friends and you are trying to change that. (Use the word "were". You are now making the effort to change so at least you stopped bending over and taking life's dick like a whimpering little slut, you're still getting fucked but your new friends should at least give a reach around so you can enjoy it a bit more.) Pick a second goal to this as well like getting fit at a gym or expanding on a hobby at a convention. Even just taking a class at a college for a new skill set will provide you with the chance. Use the experience learning new things to go make an ass of yourself and spill spaghetti all over people. Eventually someone will like the taste and you'll get a new friend.

(Cont.)

I actually do work.
Office manager at a construction company, but I do a lot of stuff on site too. This is the first year since 2008 that I haven't had at least 2 jobs.

This.
Our wants only evolve as we achieve goals.
Married to the best woman, have beautiful baby, own 4 bedroom house-still depressed as fuck. Only thing that keeps me going is my child

Happy Birthday, fuckface!

It will get easier. Doing shit right is always difficult.

xde

the day you started wasting your life on Sup Forums, you fucking retard

Know that feel

Stay in school OP, make something of your life and put the hard work in now. when you turn 30 you could be Dan Bilzeran.

Oh and Happy Birthday faggot

Yeah I'll stay in school but I'm depressed as fuck and since my social skills are so poor I can't even get a job.

Nice one dude

Why the fuck do you want to die? Life is cool as shit! Are you just broke? Then just unbroke! Whoever said money can't buy happiness was a fucking Jew, and they're fucking loaded!

To recap, Money = Solutions to all of your problems. Or find religion, works for a lot of people. We call those people, people. Lol. No but seriously if religion helps you to not kill yourself and be happy and be a productive member of society, do it! Everything except Islam, lol. Toodle-loo!

this.
Happy Birthday, user.

There was even some Ted talk guy who's an atheist but said something like steal the good shit from religion to benefit yourself. Fucking stealing is the bomb, win win bitches! Alain de Botton (lol sounds like bottom. Butt. Butts. I like butts. Fuck you all bye)

thanks Sup Forumsros

i really don't how to get money. I'm not skilled in anything. I should probably become a criminal

Motherfucker it's the fucking meds fucking your head. What did some fucking psych major reject diagnose you with some bullshit mental disease you gullible fuck, and you thought taking a pill would fix it. Look at the cow lady that fucking Degrassi girl played (lol youtube.com/watch?v=Cg-pnGFbwMQ) fucking she's autistic as fucking fuck and talks about good diet and nutrition, fucking go vegan you faggot and also she takes very very small doses, that she really emphasizes. I want to emphasize how gay you are you fucking homo. Kbye!

Not stupid enough for religion. Crazy broke. I have chronic pain from a motorcycle wreck some years back. I basically just don't have motivation anymore.

I have legitimately considered crime, namely hitman. I know I'd probably get caught real quick, but at least it would be interesting. Better than being bland.

Wow I hit that shit on the head! It's always money problems. Not stupid enough for religion, lol. Too wise for your own good huh. Alright if you're really too smart, show how this guy is wrong. You might thank me one day. Most are too stupid though, heh. totalonslaught.com

But then again you are considering being a hitman, so how really smart can you be son? Lol. Are you 15? Lol.

Yeah, at this point you just sound like a moron.

I only got on meds seriously a few months ago anyway. My wife made me when I had a bad breakdown.

I think my main issue is that I'm kinda crazy. Like, emotionally unstable kind, not emo kid kind. It's heavy on both sides of my family, and I had kind of a fucked up upbringing, at least from a socialization point of view.

Well there's your fucking answer. Your upbringing sir. Get that shit sorted out. Get help before you off yourself. You weird suicidal fucks. Put your head together and makes some moves! Got crack to smoke and chocolate to eat! At least they're doing something! Lol no but fucking man up and stop being a child. You can handle this shit. Fuck it in the ass and mouth and just fucking win. Don't let this beat you and be a little bitch. That's my motivation in life, not being a gay little bitch, lol. It works usually. No but good luck, and stop being a crying little bitch, lol jp I'm not a licensed therapist you should probably ignore this random Sup Forums asshole - hey look people I love and cherish are here! Gotta go! Do you have that? Lol no wtf you're just a little orphan! No one loves you. Everything in me wants to say that whenever I meet orphans. But I don't, I don't.

I already saod, I'm 24. And yeah, money (and a lack thereof) makes people depressed. Surprise surprise.

And yeah, I know it's pretty middleschooler-y, but I don't think i could do much else. I don't want to steal from people, unless I know they wouldn't really be fucked over. Why bring me out of the gutter just to put someone else in? Not stupid enough to knock over a store (EVERYBODY carries here in Texas). Already tried dealing. I never made much of a profit. I guess I just wasn't good.

By the way I don't care enough/take you seriously enough to even consider clicking any of your links, so you might as well stop.

Happy Birthday

Dude, you like farming and fresh air and that beautiful landscape? Go WWOOFing! Working worldwide on organic farms. Meet easy hippie chicks, get laid, smoke pot, farm shit. You need a vaycay brother. We don't really need more 4channers committing crimes and shooting up schools. I'm doing my fucking part, bitches.

Happy birthday, user! Things will get better, they always do. You are worthwhile!

Shooting up schools is the last thing I'd want to do. I don't want to hurt anyone that doesn't deserve it.

Ironically enough I'm against the death penalty. I know, hypocrisy, but fuck it.

Also, I'm married, I won't cheat. I personally don't see anything wrong with it, but I love my wife and she asked me not to, so I won't. Also, I never liked weed: I'm a pill and booze man myself.

I'm not in texas by choice, btw. And before I kill myself, I've planned to just go on a crazy drug bender on the west coast for a few weeks forst, at least live a bit.

Wtf no he isn't please kill yourself user

Love, your parents.

lol no I'm kidding youre 18 bro you're fucking aged nothing. You're allowed to fuck up and just shut the fuck up and work you little cocksucker. Go study and work and then shut the fuck up. Get a fucking job then if you can't afford weed. You meet easy as fucking chicks working at McDonald's. Get off Sup Forums, delete Facebook (lol you have no friends let's be real) and do some shit with your life instead of posting here crying like a little bitch. You should be embarrassed.

But uhh yeah we love you and your parents love you and God loves you and here's a hug.

Now go fuck yourself you little pussy.

No but seriously I love you very much son. And I'm proud of you.

Proud of what a fucking failure you've become.

You'll get better. It'll get better. This too shall pass and all the rest of that fairy tale shit. Or it might not, lol.

What the fuck? You're serious about the suicide thing? Come on. This fucking shit will pass. Go meditate with some monks. Go to fucking India and fucking Eat Pray Love and shit. Go to a fucking church. What's wrong with you. Go on a drug binge and then kill yourself. What the fuck kind of plan is that? Weird and dumb and gay. Snap the fuck out of it. You just need money. Focus on that shit and shit will get better, I fucking promise you that shit. Don't give up like a little bitch. Treat life like a fucking Sims game. Don't let your fucking Sims fucking die and have the dishes pile up like some irresponsible Sim God. Like wtf stop it lol. Try to win the fucking game, come on! Life is just a fucking live action theatre video game. You like playing The Sims? Same shit, different fucking OS system. Fucking your plan sucks dick. Try another one. Surely there is a plan B, lol.

thanks, I really hope they will

thanks for this message bro but I'm socially so fucking retarded talking to random people makes me sweat. Also working at mcdonalds isn't that good money.

I would sell drugs but how would that go because I'm too scared to interact with normal people, let alone people who might kill me at any second.

You manlets have your own board. Use it and leave /b alone. Fucking permavirgin fuckboy

Motherfucker I used to work at McDonald's in high school and I saved up BANK SON! You gotta hustle and get more hours and do a good job and save that shit. Plenty of people start from the bottom then become managers and that looks good on resumes and they work in other fields, you know what I'm saying? I used to be socially retarded as fuck too. And you're going embarrass yourself. But who gives a flying fuck? Try not giving a fuck! It's fucking wonderful! I don't give a fuck what people think about me and whatever the fuck they think about me is their fucking business, who gives a shit, fuck them! Working in retail builds fucking character son, trust me. Also the chicks are fucking easy as shit and lonely, everybody was fucking everybody, lol, though not exactly 8 out of 10s if you know what I mean, lol. You're young and dumb as fuck. Try to get un-dumb, and things will get better. Go study, read a book, you don't need college. Learn something. Teach English overseas. Plenty of shit. Do a Google search, lol.

Dude I've invested several years in college, I can't change plans now. And ya know, I'm quite the hedonist so a drug bender sounds good.
Also, why the fuck would I go to India? It's like, literally, the shit ties place on Earth. Don't get me wrong, I want off this continent, but India is not only not my first choice, i would, literally, rather die slowly and painfully than go there for any significant amount of time. I know a lot of people from there. It's a shit hole.

But seriously, why the shit are you interested in whether or not some fuckass on the internet offs himself? I've already told you I have no intention of hurting anyone, you have no skin in this.

I like viktor frankl's philoshopy from his book 'man's search for meaning', something like "live as though you were living for the second time". It makes me imagine I have come back from a miserable future in order to correct the mistakes I made.

See a therapist. I had a period in my life after returning from, Afghanistan when I struggled alot with panic-attacks often related to social events and large crowds. It really helped me alot to see a psychologist. Put all your pride aside and get help. You make your own worst enemy very fast.

Uhhhh I got plenty of skin in this and for purely selfish reasons. Because if you off yourself, that shit makes me feel bad, so fuck you you fucking asshole for potentially making me feel bad by committing suicide, you fucking cunt. Lol. It's funny how those who want to commit suicide will tell others comtemplating the same thing not to do it. I could say all the usual shit. Think about your loved ones and how you'll be punishing them to a lifetime of sorrow and misery, missing your dumb ass. Had an uncle that killed himself in a way through cigarettes and alcohol. What a cocksucker. I loved that asshole, and now he's fucking dead. Fucking bitch. Left behind four kids and a bunch of people who loved him. What a fucking asshole. So if you want to be asshole and ruin my life too, then fine, you fucking dick. I will hate you 5ever. That shit is more than 4 son!

This motherfuckers seen battle, he's seen body parts and his best friends maimed and killed, and he's fucking doing good. See, that's fucking strength. Stop being a little pussy and get some fucking help and do good in the world and help others, you stupid cunts. Kbye!

ur 18. im 20.5. you have time, just stop being lazy

18 you say? So then this would be your first day on Sup Forums? Nice greentext, you learn fast.

>doesnt have a job
>posting about this
>probably doesnt have decent friends, just "friends"
>buying beer instead of liquor

Meh. I don't really have any friends (through conscious effort, actually. I try to devote what little time I have to fixing the shit that breaks around me keeping my house standing, and my wife)

I'm a fag anyway, nobody likes fags. And a pill junkie. My family likes me for the most part, but I rarely talk to anyone so they'll get over it. I'm honestly more worries about my pets. I have to make sure they go to good homes.

Yeah you're right.
I should probably get a job and try to get money. How the fuck does one even get a job?

Should I start growing weed too?

I really don't want to see a therapist. I'd rather sort out my problems just by myself. But thanks bro, good thing that helped you

I'm depressed as fuck, some days I don't even get out of the bed

Hey user, happy birthday. Be strong.
Make a bullshit CV and get a job, try learning a programming language; hell, make a lemonade stand.
I believe you'll make it somehow.

Happy birthday OP. Why'd you feel you need to seek attention here tho. Camwhores dont even do this.

Hbd user hope it's better now!