Ask a mosquito control technician anything

Ask a mosquito control technician anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

carolina.com/catalog/detail.jsp?prodId=143526&s_cid=ppc_products&gclid=CMXEy_jXns0CFQUMaQodSMcJ9w
m.wikihow.com/Attract-Dragonflies
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pepsi or coke?

What kind of joystick do you have to use to control them?

Do you eat them?

dick
nes controller
no, we save them for the homeless

Will it be mosquitoes or ants that kill us all?

Why haven't we tried mosquito genocide yet?

serious answer. if we don't vaccinate our kids, we're gonna get fucked by the mosquitos

Is there any way to get the fuckers off my property? Preferably one that doesn't involve erecting a 200x200x50 metre mosquito net around it?

i'm the hitler of the jewsquitoes

in all honesty, check with the health department of your county. my county does it for free, just call the office and see what they can do. I spray ponds to kill mosquito larvae and another guy sprays the trees for adults. it depends on whether you have ponds or trees in your backyard.

*property

The property I'm thinking of is in rural eastern Europe. I don't live there, but I don't think there *is* anyone to call. It's on the edge of a densely forested area that also includes a pretty big pond.

shit. i'm not experienced with European health department stuff. if there is a health department(or whatever it's called over there) of sorts, ask if they can spray the trees, or if they have some spray that they can use for the pond. that's all I know :/

How's business ?

busy, especially after each rain we have in Indiana. lately, the ponds and ditches have been drying up, which is good because there aren't many places for mosquitoes to hide their larvae, but we're due for another rain soon.

I like that

I saw a mosquito today
Isn't it your job to exterminate their population?
Stop slacking off and get to it!

i have a spiderbro in my room that catches these bastards for me. how mad are you at spiders for taking your job?

I saw a nigger today. isn't that YOUR job?

I'm so angry. they need to be deported back to spiderexico. we need a wall.

No, my job is to shitpost

fair enough

why'd you kill my family, you piece of shit? we're just trying to live and enjoy life because we have short fucking life spans and here you come along spraying shit in our faces and homes because you failed to get your high school diploma and are too fat to marry a wealthy woman who will support you fiancially. fuck you, op. i hope you slip on a goddamn banana peel and break your jaw, you faggot

Tell me about Zika should i wear a mask

fuck you mosquito nigger. you're not innocent you blood sucking piece of shit. you killed my dog thanks to that fucking zika. I hope your entire family gets raped by a praying mantis.

short answer: don't worry for now.
long answer: don't worry. Much of the U.S. doesn't have the mosquitoes necessary to carry zika. now, it can basically only be transferred by sexual contact, so unless you fuck someone, which i'm doubting anyone on this site will anytime soon, then you don't have much to worry about. :) now if you're anywhere else than Europe, and the U.S. you might be fucked

oh, so it's MY fucking fault you can't go take your universal healthcare ass to a doctor and vet and get some basic vaccinations to protect yourself and your dog?! quit blaming something 1,000 times smaller than you for your failure to survive as a species

I had a mild kek

Mosquitos kill 1,000,000 people a year and are recorded to be one of the most deadly animals to exist on Earth.

Thanks user, ill be working out doors this summer and that makes me feel better
>although i wanted a bane response

>A russian guy goes to Brazil
>he gets bitten
>Zika blyat!

you're the pot calling the kettle black. I can kill you a hundred different ways. remember, your thirst for blood will ultimately kill you. I will find you and hunt you down. I may not kill all of you minions, but goddamn it I will strike fear into the hearts of all mosquitokind.

kek and awesome trips

So basically, spraying the forest and pond is the only way to go? I mean, I guess what I'm asking is, I'd like to be able to hang out on the front porch (a 6x6 metre area with three walls and a roof) or maybe the tree garden without getting molested by mosquitoes. Is there something I can do to achieve that without illegally spraying chemicals all over public property?

>zika blyat
Hehe made me kek user

Thats a stupid job
A frog could do it for free

Who does it feel to know that dat boii could do your job?

hm. that's a toughie. many mosquitoes don't go too far from home base, so spraying around your house should be enough. wearing good bug spray can do the trick too. deet works wonders

dat boi is good friends with me. we work in tandem. don't ever insult dat boi. he is friend to me

what the fuck do you thing you're doing when you're eating a cheeseburger or a chicken sandwich? you kill living things to survive too. circle of life, asshole! you don't see us starting threads, bragging about how we crushed the joy and breath out of some living thing's body. we have fucking souls. eat a dick, all of you! i'm so sweating so bad i can't even fly straight

you don't sweat, nigger. and i don't spread diseases when eating my food either. fuck your entire way of life

How long does it take for new eggs to become adults?
ie., if you have standing water that you empty and rinse every 7 days, are you a breeding ground?

for our culex mosquitoes, normally, the breeding period from egg to adult is 14 days. but if it gets really hot, it goes down to a week, maybe 5 days. so it depends on the temperature.

touche, you fat fuck

>animals

>Makes a post defending mosquitos
>posts a mosquito hawk, the mosquitos #1 predator
Topkek

technically true. Animalia does include basically every living creature

Is there anywhere I can rent a fleet of those?

you can get a bunch of dragonflies

choke on a dildo, you pussy. I chose the wrong image file. i have very tiny legs and it's hard to press down on the keys so i ended up in the "things I fear the most" folder. you're just mad because i flew into your wife's panties this morning and poked that bitch with my proboscis

So i did some research and thats actually a crane fly. (No such thing as a mosquito hawk)
Your best bet is to go with this user here
carolina.com/catalog/detail.jsp?prodId=143526&s_cid=ppc_products&gclid=CMXEy_jXns0CFQUMaQodSMcJ9w

Nice try but i live in a cold dry area where you bastards would die

good job user

Heres another
m.wikihow.com/Attract-Dragonflies

Plant eucalyptus at opening and burn termite mound bits

>technically true
You sound like an atheist

oh so being scientific means user is an atheist. get out of here, nigger

Off by 1 spider

What ya gonna do? Make the image a gif now?

No, using the word technically early in a sentence does.
Faggot

technically, you're the faggot