Tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

Anyone here managed to quit smoking?

>tfw posting this shitthread 75 times a day

Anyone here managed to stop sucking dick?

Nope because they're addictiveas fuck m8

75 a day?! How many an hour?

6 or so an hour

Do you smoke at work?

Yeah constantly at work, a guy I work with smokes 100+ a day

I smoke 30 cigarettes a day now, but i used to smoke 120 a day 2 years ago

I smoke very rarely. Never got addicted. Lucky or just cautious?

Start calling them fags and how much you need one and the mockery will help you stop.

I quit. Start running 6 days a week and move to a state where cigarettes are $10 a pack. You'll quit in no time

How's that even possible?

I live in ontario and it costs me 12 dollars a pack, I buy 3 packs of 25 everyday and it costs me almost 37$

nice meme

I live in aus.

Deck of smokes is $25
Fuck you.

Smoked 2 packs a day for about 9 years than got a decent vape and haven't smoked in almost a year. Still using high nic on the vape but slowly trying to bring it down.

i will never understand how this is even possible. thats like 5 packs a day, here in aus thats like at least $100 a day on cigs..

75 a day is nothing, my grandpa smoked 4 packs a day he worked in Marlboro factory.

Now he hes living with 1 barely working lung and a fake kidney. he takes 11 different meds every day just and has some weird thing inside his left arm and you can see it glow blue through the skin and it vibrates every second. Mind you hes only 59... and was smoking for 35 years. and smoking 4 packs for the last 15 years, he stopped when he was 46 and started when he was 11.

>TL;DR Keep smoking 3 packs a day and by the time you are 50 you will dedicate 50% of your day, every day, drinking meds, shoving needles up your arm like a drug addict and hoping that your lungs don't fail you any second

>to answer you and to add up to my answer
today pack of cigarettes comes with 20 cigs,
not so long ago it was 25/22 cigs.

so your grandpa smoked 25x4........ 100 cigs a day? what the fuck?

yeah, he even told me that sometimes workers in factory would get a free box of 50 packs of Marlboro reds and he would smoke up to 5 packs a day...

some companies still sell packs with 25 ciggarettes

Jesus christ

Get a hobby to distract you.
Alternatively here are god-tier advices, try at least one:
Put a muzzle on your mouth.
Gamble all your money away, or spend it on something else.
Start doing drugs instead.
Kill yourself now and die young and happy, never to worry about health again.

neither. takes a little while to get addicted especially since cigarettes arent even that great when you first smoke them

Its a fistula also there is no such thing as a fake kidney

because it's not possible it's bait

Has anyone figured out which Jews are behind this pasta? I'm not sure what the subliminal message the shills are trying to drive home is.

But the Jews don't own the tobacco industry

yes fistula thing

and I don't know what the fuck that fake kidney thing is but his kidney is not working so he has some robotic thing inside, idk whats it called

i smoked for about 3 years (i know its not a lot but i was a 2-3 pack a day smoker for 2 of them) and i stopped suddenly (that gradual stopping is bullshit because youre just teasing yourself and u want to smoke more) . I stopped by smoking weed 3-6 times the first 2-3 weeks and after that it was easier to just smoke less weed. Basically i just smoked weed when i wanted to smoke a cig and i got so high i didnt really need to smoke cigs.

By Jews I just meant whatever agencies are in charge of spaming Sup Forums with pasta.

how is it not possible? are you retarded? I already have like more than 10 people on my mind right now that smoke 3 packs a day...

I smoked 3 packs a day for over a decade. Luckily vapes were invented. I pay 1/4 of what I did for cigs now.

my grandpa didn't plan on stopping smoking
he stopped only because he had a heart attack which was caused by cigs, too much nicotine in his body or something like that

so if you don't know how to stop or cant control yourself wait for your heart attack and hope to survive. (if you don't get cancer before that)

I don't get people that smoke really...
everytime I ask why
>I don't know
>its relaxing
>to kill time
like... really?

Iktf man I'm only 26 and ive had 2 smoking related heart attacks, I also have copd

please cancer hurry and kill this faggot so he can stop posting

holy shit
what the fuck
you still smoke?

I'm down to 25 a day but I was smoking 60 a day

I smoked 20 a day for 6 years, quit 4 years ago using an ecig (still use it now though). But seriously you just have to get through the first couple of weeks of suffering and then it's easy, and I enjoy the ecig as much as I enjoyed smoking now. And the one or two times I've had a cig when drunk has just made me think "damn, this is gross compared to my ecig".

I couldn't give a good reason of why I do, I just fucking love nicotine. We're Sup Forumsros

Yes. two packs a day for 15 years i did the patch and nicotine gum for really bad cravings. Hardest fucking thing ive ever done week two was hell. But worth it in the end also if usong the patch be prepared for the fucked dreams your going to have.

if you people actually do this shit then you should just get it over with and kill yourself now instead of doing it slowly the damage you've done to your body by now isn't fully reversible

I quit. you will always crave.

thats what sucks about it.

i am drubnk now but you can know you have doen a good job ewhne you wuite and you dont smoke wehne you are drunk

After I had been vaping for a year or so I bought a pack of my old fav. brand of smokes, Marlboro Reds, to see how I liked em after vaping and I threw the entire pack away after smoking the first one. They tasted like ultra lights.

yes you could easy kill someone in a cig rage

Southern or northern?

basically just a placebo
take it from a medical fag that people will tell you that quitting smoking is hard. its not
the chemicals found inside of cigarettes are not actually addictive, nicotine is found naturally in all night shades. with the logic of anti smoking groups eating tomatoes is a substitute for cigarettes... patches , gum, ecigs ect are all a lie. basically by using these products all you get is a mild buzz not an actual method. the real reason your addicted is because they fool you into thinking smoking is addictive. anti smoking commercials? basically just a way to trick people who are gullible into thinking that they wont get this disease because people in their families dont have it. the only physical symptoms last for 3 days. this is just chemicals leaving your body. after that the rest you wont feel anything. basically just you over thinking your quitting process.

Tomorrow will be two months since I quit. Tried three times before, this is the longest I've made it. Still crave them every day. Smoked between 1 and 2 packs a day for 10 years. I'll be 30 at the end of the year. The way I've been trying to quit this time is by belittling my gf and friends who smoke, this way I know that if I fail they'll all call me a hypocrite. It's weird, I know, but it's worked so far.