18 male and on holidays. Talking to some guy on grindr and about to get fucked for the first time...

18 male and on holidays. Talking to some guy on grindr and about to get fucked for the first time, Can anyone give any tips? Pretty nervous and not really sure what to expect.

Other urls found in this thread:

goo.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

just don't be a faggot

Make sure to say no homo, and dont let your balls touch. Last guy that did that got his heart torn out by a nigger.

Be sure to let him lick that cute bum

Don't let the balls touch

First, shave that up!
Second, don't forget your enema, and lots of lube.
And Last, don't use grindr or craigslist. Try to go to a club or a gay friendly place and pick your first well. Don't make it a bad experience and/or turn into a whore.

Oh, don't forget protection!!!
Go nice and slow.

more pics

Shave with a regular razor? Seems dangerous right? And how do I give myself an enema with just shit In my apartment?

Of what? What do you want? Will deliver

Full body preferably

full spread
and maybe finger in the pooper

No, buy a enema kit in the pharmacy store.
And there are razor kits for sensible areas, or you can wax, but it will hurt.
I use the regular razor, with practice, it's easy.

Well that's hard for right now, Since you've done it before though have you any other tips? I'm meeting him now in 5 mins so don't have much time to prepare much more

goo.
gl/57LLlQ

>this in ur ass

Just go poopy

try to clean your ass at least, finger in pooper while in bath.

This whole getting fucked in the ass seems like a lot of work
:P, Will report back how it went if thread is still up

Met a guy on grinder, let him fuck me, this is what my ass looked like after.. Pic is me

take pics

I'll clean him

And this was before

Woah, My asshole doesn't open at all, If that's what it'll look like I'm kinda worried :P

After..

He'll devastate your hole

Now I'm nervous

Before

New butthole for you

After..

it won't, that's some old picture, it's not actually him

I won't lie though it was 100% worth it, best feeling ever being bi and always with girls until that, feeling sexy and letting another guy use your holes like a slut, feeling open and dirty after.

It's.
I'm the top on my relationship. My partner takes a huge amount of time preparing himself.]
Shaving, waxing, caring his hair. He mastered the asscleaning, doing it in only one minute or so.

Yeah I'm bi too, I've sucked cock plenty of times and always loved it, 3 guys have tried to fuck me but never had lube so it didn't work and now I'm desperate to try :P

The more "loose" you get over time even water will work.