Post your favorite childhood game

Post your favorite childhood game.

get back to Sup Forums faggot

I'm still in love with this game

"Where time is but a loop, A loose stitch in the Universal Cloth, A Streamer might seize upon a chance, a fatal slip And plunge the fate of planets into chaos..."

Had this on the PS2 in '07. My dad bought it for Christmas on my Xbox 360 in '09.

NFS Most wanted on the original Xbox.... man fuck Razor.....

I have them both. I got both of them on that same Christmas

>childhood game
>mw3

This website is 18+

still better than mario kart

R.I.P Sev

What game?

This or MKWii. Put so much time into those games. Mom gave pic related to cousin without telling me, I'm still pissed now.

Always stopped playing whenever I got out of the factory, cause the scrabs scared me.

naaaah fam

good to hear it's getting remastered :)

MKWii was awesome. Used to play that and Mario Bros DS with my little brother all the time

aids

campaing hard as fuck 10/10 i think that play the game when i was 11/12

10/10

Digger. Old dos game

this badboy over here

Love it

what me is that?? age of empires copy?

ITT: Kids and trolls

>mw3
>childhood
So you are still a child?

I had my goo all over peach

Resident Evil 4

Me and my best friend used to build our own "car" infront of the monitor. He was always the one driving and I was the passenger. We used so much time and put so much effort into making the car. We lived those games when we played/roleplayed them. Fuck how I miss thos times. That was pure joy and happiness.

Need a Light?

played sooo many hours

go back and finish the game user
then play Abe's Exoddus

First COD I ever played.

Good times.

played zero hours

My niggas

3 got me hooked 4 was fav I was playing Brother's in arms when 2 came out

Fuck yeah user that game was the shit!!
>inb4 futuristic bs

when the dude is dying after defending the bridge and still tells you to tell the guy he hates him, fucking lol.

The Brothers in Arms games were good too. RTH30 and Hell's Highway were my favorite

I think that was COD 3 user lol

Hah, I just ended up watching my uncle finish it. I played Exoddus too when I was bit older. Was much better than Oddysee IMO.

No bro