Quit blaming fucking mexicans over your moronic economy, look at the wealth gap...

Quit blaming fucking mexicans over your moronic economy, look at the wealth gap, donald trump is just another CEO making money out of the retards who vote for him, your goverment is corrupt, Edward Snowden is a god, I loved America and what it used to stand for, America has forgotten its values, but you can see other countries who have followed Americas before they where forgotten and now they're thriving, you can't solve anything with a wall it will only cost you more money, don't you idiots see, blaming it on fucking mexicans, on a single race is just a ploy to get your focus out of how bad the goverment is fucking Americans over, you can make America great again, but not with Donald Trump, not with racism, I used to love America, but you're slowly turned into one of those good guys, that slowly turned into an asshole because of bad decisions

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/aug/17/facebook-posts/pie-chart-federal-spending-circulating-internet-mi/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"Other countries who have followed Americas example"

Guess what, nobody cares. Do you know what a run-on sentence is? Fucking moron.

They drain more then just food stamps

Some cunt illegal just took a scholarship from a real american citizen and was bragging about it

I dont want to vote for hillary tho
>tfw bern is basically kill #illstumpwithtrump

I think America used to be like a good father figure, that turned into an alcoholic

As if drunks don't make the best dads.

Fuck you, cocksucker. The illegals make the wealth gap worse. Penniless Mexicans sneak across the border, and suddenly they are supposed to have the average amount of wealth owned by an American citizen, because they snuck into our country? We're supposed to reward every nigger who fucks without birth control to be given a middle class income because they rutted like beasts, without regard to the consequences? Die, motherfucker. The ONLY way to eliminate the "wealth gap" is to kill all of the poor. A policy which I support, you motherfucking nigger piece of shit.

Your graph conveniently cuts out all government aid programs

You know there's more than one problem, right? It's not all about mexicans.

"The U.S. Social Security Administration estimated that in 2013 undocumented immigrants—and their employers—paid $13 billion in payroll taxes alone for benefits they will never get. They can receive schooling and emergency medical care, but not welfare or food stamps."

Make america great again=make america white again

Sa'd gave his verdict that "the men should be killed, the property divided, and the women and children taken as captives". Muhammad approved of the ruling, calling it similar to God's judgment,[14][15][16][19][20] after which nearly all male members of the tribe who had reached puberty were beheaded[21][2][22] The Muslim jurist Tabari quotes 600–900 being executed.[23][3] The Sunni hadith do not give the number killed, but state that all post-pubescent males were killed and one woman.[24]

That quote is from when Muhammad captured a Jewish tribe. ISIS emulates Muhammad.

If he's keeping anyone out it should be the Muslims. Mexicans, Chinese, and Indians at least work hard.

1st) Trump wants to tax the wealthy more

2nd) we have programs aimed at tackling the wage gap. however for these programs to work we cannot flood them with people.

Bullshit.

Anyone can google the actual federal budget and see that this graph leaves out a huge chunk of federal spending called "entitlements."

Interesting that a liberal would try to pass off a bullshit chart as evidence when it doesn't even include the evidence in question.

Someone has to pick my strawberries and it aint gonna be me, and it aint you so who then.

What? Of the 3 trillion the govt gets how does over 1.5 trillion go to military? This is definitely wrong.

>2016
>Not going to a U-Pick for strawberries.
Kys faggot.

>2016
>eating stuff off the ground

The typical liberal lie...the military makes up 50% of DISCRETIONARY spending. Welfare is considered mandatory "entitlement spending", and is excluded. The military gets about half of DISCRETIONARY spending. Total budget is $4 trillion. Military budget is $650 billion. About 16%. Military budget is about half of NON WELFARE spending. I can't wait until Trump wins - or loses - so that we can exterminate progressive parasitic vermin.

also this link
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/aug/17/facebook-posts/pie-chart-federal-spending-circulating-internet-mi/

The US Social Security Adminiation is full of shit.
Mexican illegas consume far more than they produce. Typical illegal makes about $15,000 per year. Each of his little rodent kids consumes that much by going to school. And, they get EIT credit, in which they receive rebates exceeding their total tax payments. They contribute $13 billion in SS...but cost us hundreds of billions elsewhere. IF the government will not protect us from invasion, the government ust go, as well. We need to cleans our country, in a storm of flame and blood.

"Snowden is a God"
Clearly you are mentally retarded.