Post pics and anons degrade/ say what they'd do to them. everyone knows the drill by now, lets share some pics/

post pics and anons degrade/ say what they'd do to them. everyone knows the drill by now, lets share some pics/

bumping

conflicted between cumming in her coffee and make her drink it or good ol' cum on glasses

Tell me

Omg I would suck her tits and then rub her inner thigh, more!!

I'd shove my cock deep in her throat and hold it there. I'd say look up at me bitch. She'd look up at me as I choked her with my dick and we'd stay like that until I saw her ready to pass out. I'd then left her up and bend her over the bed. I'd rip her shorts and panties off to reveal her slutty pussy that was now all wet. I'd tell her she was a whore for getting wet and I'd reach around and slap her face. Then I'd force my cock in her slippery cunt while she begged me not to fuck her. I'd reach my hands around and cover her mouth with both hands, holding onto her face while I brutally fucked her wet pussy.

I'd let her start out sucking my soft dick at her own pace. But once I got fully hard and her spit lubed my cock up I would immediately go for her asshole. I'd start slow easing myself into her, but once the head was in I'd slam to the base with all my might. She'd scream in pain and pleasure. I would grab her hair in a fist and every time I would dive into her was I'd yank hard. I would fuck her that way until she was basically comatose. When I needed to cum I would force my cock head in her mouth and blow a massive load, then I'd watch as my cum dribbled out of her half open mouth. Satisfied, I would take pictures of her to use as blackmail so I could fuck her whenever I wanted.

Wouldn’t mind seeing this one begging for the humiliation to stop while it’s being recorded. Crying it’s heart out at the sickening acts it’s being forced to do. I’d like to think of this one with it’s big fat tits tied up so tight that they’re turning different colours and losing the circulation. While her her face is being stuffed full of black cock telling her what a white cow she is and she’s fucking useless to society, she’s only good at being rape meat for black cock. Doing all of that just to pay for her new glitter shoes and whatever to match her fucking iPhone case.
Stupid white pig.. pass it over to the blacks.
Then let it live with the humiliation of it’s recordings all over the internet.

i would come right in her mouth

rip those shorts off
bend her over in front of everyone
fuck the shit out of her pussy

Take her tits out and bend her over the railing. Make her say hi to every person that passes by while I stick my fingers in her holes and make her cum. Then I would stick my dick in her till I give her a cream pie.

Coments for more pics

Tie her down to the bed, hike that dress up, shove her panties in her mouth, choke her as she takes everything I do to her like the good little slave she is, then I cum in her hair and leave her there

who wants lefty?

ambush this one in the locker room at the gym.
Her sweaty body squirms against mine as i start to fondle her tits through her sports bra. Tearing a hole in her leggings ill fuck her ass raw and dry, while she tries not to scream out.

when im done ill leave her dripping cum from her ass shaking on the floor for someone else to find

mouth fuck her until i pull out and cum all over her mouth and tits.

take her to a truckstop gloryhole and make her swallow the load of every cock thats pushed her way. when shes bloated and sick from the taste of cum she can switch to her asshole if she wants, but the cum has to stay in her till she goes home and feeds it to her sister

assfuck her hard and sweaty,
make her suck it off,
cum on her tits,
slap her in the face,
make her eat it

Fuck her tits, then proceed to cum inside of her pussy

titty fuck relentlessly and cum all over those tits and that mouth.

I'd take of those glasses and bend her over the table. I'd fuck her while yanking on her hair making her beg me to fuck harder and faster, I'd then get her on her knees and have her blow me. I'd play with her tits and deepthroat her while she sucked me dry, I'd put her glasses back on and empty my load all over her face and on her glasses. She has to where them with the cum on and not clean up
.I'd tear off her clothes and throw her bag to the side. I'd pick her up and have her wrap her legs around me, I'd then proceed to fuck her in the ass while we kiss. I'd keep fucking her harder and faster until she came all over my dick. I'd then get her on her knees and take her phone. I'd record her sucking me off and emptying my balls into her mouth, I'd have her show the cum to the camera and then have her swallow it. I'd then send that video to everyone in her contacts.

Buy her some cookies

Enjoy myself with those tits

Would take of that bra and suck those tits then I'd fuck those tits and cum all over them and make her lick all my cum off her tits.

Its reply for a reply

Quads checked

Its reply for a reply