/NBBMN/ hunting edition

Deer season starts in my area soon. I need some BM for harvesting flesh the forest.

>mfw I realize my only purpose in life is to listen to as much black metal as possible and nothing else in this existence is of any significance

I love mgla

Anyone have either of the Fimbul demos or the compilation?

is this the new thread?

pleb

the suffering of the white male, ladies and gentlemen

Maybe if you would listen to black metal or at least some of it with true spiritual intention and reflect upon your mundane life then you would see the significance of your worthless existence which is the evolution of self though darkness on the path to truth. And then ultimately unifying with the breath of satan. You will "gain life by giving your life" so to speak

Also my good friend Jon Nodtveidt took a similar path and his words are now truth. Remember that not all satanic paths are the same. Satan is multi-dimensional, multi-faceted and approachable in many ways yet consistent to those who have eyes to see.

"The Satanist decides of his own life and death and prefers to go out with a smile on his lips when he has reached his peak in life, when he has accomplished everything, and aim to transcend this earthly existence. But it is completely un-satanic to end one's own life because one is sad or miserable. The Satanist dies strong, not by age, disease or depression, and he chooses death before dishonor! Death is the orgasm of life! So live life accordingly, as intense as possible!"

Is this a Nergal quote?

Jon Nodtveidt

>tfw black metal is the only thing I have left

damn he's p hot
no homo though

But didn't he shoot himself?

Did you even read what i wrote?

But why is he wearing a helmet for hunting? Do the deer have guns?

In soviet Norway, deer shoots YOU

Are there any other BM genres for people who don't actually like BM? Like Dungeon Synth and Blackgaze.

Fucking kill yourself my man

>mlga

faggot