Easy way to kill yourself with household items? I'm thinking monday

easy way to kill yourself with household items? I'm thinking monday.

That sucks, I'm going to see Warcraft movie monday

lol

why wait. good copy already out

>get a pot
>fill with water
>put on stove
>let boil
>add some Kraft Dinner to it
>wait 7 min
>now you have a snack while you wait for death from old age.

Best way to go op. Painless and full of Kraft Dinner deliciousness.

Bleach + vinegar = mustard gas

Cut the bendy part of a vacuum cleaner off on both ends. Attach one part to a car exhaust, other side through window of car. Inhale fumes.

Second one is arguably better

Somebody's got the case of the Mondays

it's macaroni and cheese you moose fucking bint

Rope and a car. Guy did it a couple weeks ago in my city. Have pics if anyone wants them

idiot

first of all the chlorine gas would be very minimal, it would just fuck up the lungs, not kill him, also it's not mustard gas

additionally now that cars have catalytic converters there is too much CO2 in the exhaust to make that feasible anymore, he would feel like he was suffocating

get an enema from the store, get a bottle of vodka.
>Step 1: Fill enema bag with vodka
>Step 2: Insert tubing into anus
>Step 3: Let alcohol do the work!

this bypasses the normal dilution methods and deposits massive amounts of alcohol into your system until you black out and die from alcohol poisoning!

Couple of really cool scenes. Nostalgia all around, but keep your expectations low the ending leaves much to be desired.

Take knife

Aim heart

Died in 3 seconds

gg

I've been wanting to on and off for about three years.

I'm underage so I wouldn't be able to buy alcohol

That's why I said the second would be better. And he did say household items

I don't eat cheese

the second is not better because the suffocation response would force him out of the car

the people that killed themselves with exhaust in the 80's and earlier were able to because cars largely had no catalytic converter so there would be very little CO2

CO2 is what causes you to think you are suffocating

compression method

dont jerk off

I don't think I'd have the guts to do that. i need to do something indirect. It be best if just took all of my prescription pills but my mom hides them or takes them with her when she leaves because of my past attempt

>I'm thinking monday.
and miss out on e3?

how is that done?

I'm a girl.

Come on, you need to hold out until you can at least drink legally.

Drinking is the best temporary fix.

i've gotten drunk and it's only made things worse. I've done stupid things i regret and the happy high only makes me crash when I'm sober again

and why are you killing yourself again, I don't get it girls can literally make it easy sometimes, fuck anyone they want without worrying about size of a dick.

because everyone contantly lies to each other and no one actually cares and no one is genuine and I can't help but care immensely about people and I feel worthless and alone and i think it'd be better if i was dead. wouldn't have to feel this anymore and all i am is a burden now.

that's pretty dumb... Like you care so much about others you decide to end your life instead of helping them. How generous of you.

Tried any psychedelics? Try stuff like that if you've always wanted to.

I wanted to KMS when I was 18, I'm 22 now and glad I didn't.

If I really needed to do it I would probably use a rope or extension cord and hang my self. Jumping from high distance to break neck.

I kinda felt like that at 18. It might get better. A few years later you might look back on your frame of mind now and laugh at how pathetic it is. I did.