What's going on, Russia?

What's going on, Russia?
>A Russian official was reportedly killed hours after the assassination of ambassador Andrei Karlov, but major doubt has been cast over the claims.
>REN TV, a private federal TV network in Russia, reported that ‘the head of one of the departments of the Foreign Ministry’ had been found shot dead in his apartment in Moscow.
>The claims were heavily attributed to an unnmamed source, and remain unconfirmed by any official body.

Is this real or not?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RirqnBUQTEU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I see no proofs

>some officials got killed
Lol who cares?

I proofs no see

>REN TV, a private federal TV network in Russia, reported that
Yeah, nah.
2 days ago German media reported a Pole did the Berlin attack.
Media reports all kind of unconfirmed bullshit.

possibly real

shit is crazy in the wild wild east, anything goes

I really don't, just the timing of it is interesting

Well I googled and found some articles about that
The official seem to shoot himself, not murdered
But REN TV is one of the worst sources here lol

Some do.

>official was reportedly killed
No one cares.

so are you saying
he wouldn't die
even if you killed him?

>REN TV, a private federal TV network in Russia, reported
>REN TV
>The channel that broadcasts purest BS on russian tv about ayylmaos, secret Obama's plans, mysteries of Atlantida, etc. Even true scientists were officially taught to avoid any deals with REN TV, while jewish ones are still in game
Enough here I guess.

>russian tv about ayylmaos, secret Obama's plans, mysteries of Atlantida
That's literally every Russian channel ever, is it not? We don't even have REN TV here normally I think, but whenever my dad watches TV it's always about some secret bases, aliens, American secrets and other shit like that. Especially ekstrasensy.

No, ren-tv is official ayylmao channel. The other ones are also shit, but this one has no competition.

>That's literally every Russian channel ever, is it
Sort of, but not as much as concentrated on hREN TV. As far as I've been concerned about it.
> my dad watches TV it's always about some secret bases, aliens, American secrets and other shit like that. Especially ekstrasensy.
He's been indoctrinated. Redpill him as soon as possible.

Why are Russians so obsessed with ekstrasensy, babushky prophets, aliens and other supernatural stuff? I remember there was a Russian show here called Heoбъяcнимo, нo фaкт about chupacabras and other shit.

no he's dead the question is how and why

I don't think that everyone is obsessed, it's just that (our) tv is complete garbage.

Here's ren-tv story about printer sending messages from ayylmaos using wrong encoding.
youtube.com/watch?v=RirqnBUQTEU

>Why are Russians so obsessed with ekstrasensy, babushky prophets, aliens and other supernatural stuff?
Cause they're pleb. Avoid it as you do with any other social cancer. Srsly, not that much to say about
>I remember there was a Russian show here called Heoбъяcнимo, нo фaкт about chupacabras and other shit.
This BS is sorta international, I mean TV crap about same BS. We had to entertain pleb, and we reached our goal, despite the quality of it. Better waste ur time on anime, at least it's quality fap material.

because they lost the finno-korean hyperwar

>HЛO из пpинтep