Why not?

One of my friends says it is. Need to go back to him and tell him why

>nvidia
>not amd
wew

Nice trips stud

that is a good pc just in the future upgrade the gpu that's it

good enough.

it's fine yeah, just be aware that the 960 won't be able to run everything at max settings
also
>buying a pre built
>not building your own pc

>buying pre-built
>buying pre-built with no SSD and a 2gb rather than 4gb 960
>buying a graphics card or computer just before the RX 480 comes out
This is the stupidest fucking thing i've ever heard.

What's included is not worth $1,200. Wait a month for the gtx 970 to drop ib price and build a computer rather than buying a pre-built one

Cyber Power PC=garbage. Build your own, trust me. It's easy, and you get a lot more bang for your buck. Or at least buy a reputable brand.

It's a pre-built gaming PC.
No.
It's not good.
Build your own fucking PC and save hundreds of dollars.

Looks fine to me.. but it depends what you want to do with it...

Pirate Cheapskates Disaster Race

The both of you prove my reason why I prefer console over PC. I don't have to figure out what parts I need or go through the hassle of building a PC.

I can't build a computer nor do I know anyone who can uggg

It has a processor that is really fast and kinda unneeded for anything. And the graphics card is pretty outdated. So they gave you a top of the line CPU and a shit tier gpu

That's because you're a weak dickhead

1. It's not the hard
and
2. Can you fap to Traps getting rammed in their sweet pink assholes whilst play overwatch on your shit tier console?
I bet not.

False. I just don't give a fuck about frame rate or max resolution.

The fuck?

1) It's not that hard, yet there is no youtube tutorial telling me how to fix my other computer.

2) I'm not into Traps and I don't play Overwatch.

Poorfags btfo

>2016
>Wanting to play games on a fucking computer

Hey guys, I found the peasant!

1. It's called not being autistic

2. You should give it a try some time.

Not a "peasant". You Pirate Cheapskates Disaster Race Virgins are the peasants. Always poor, unable to afford the games you want, so you guys create Steam Beg Threads on 4 chan. Pathetic. If there's a game I want, I buy it. There is no hesitation on my part because unlike you, I make money and can afford the games I want.

1) False. It's called being smart by gaming on console only and not worrying about losing the games you downloaded. Hence why physical copies are better than digital.

2) I'll check out Overwatch sometime soon.

>Not old enough to realise consoles are money sucking subscription shit with low graphics and shit controls.
Grow the fuck up, open your eyes, and take out console dick out of your mouth and wallet.
>Probably a nigger too.

STOP USING GRAPHICS AS LEVERAGE PC FAG.
4K WILL NEVER BE 4K, 1080P HD WILL ALWAYS BE 720P
STOP ACTING LIKE YOU KNOW SHIT

>shit controls
>being this stupid

>Worries more about graphics, controls & saving money.
>Has eyesight problems.
>Keyboard and mouse suck for controls.
>Console controller is better.
>He's poor, can't afford subscriptions.
>Proves that console gamers make more money than PC gamers.
>Homophobia.
>Racism
>Obviously he's 12.

I'm sure it will play hello kitty island adventure just fine...

its a good pc, but the graphics card is kind of eh, for the price of 1k but the cpu and ram is GREAT, you can get the pc and wait for the 1070 which is better than the titan x for 380$, comes out in a couple weeks

Obvious butt-hurt 12 year old PC gamer is obvious.

Good specs but if I was on a budget Id trade off some ram and switch to AMD so I could get a better graphics card. You're going to want at LEAST a 4g card.

for that price no

You should consider buying the parts instead. Also, you don't really need an i-7 for gaming, I would get an i-5 and save myself a couple hundred bucks. Maybe get a better graphics card.

Consolefag here, we'll never get Ftl and Eurotruck. Also

Xbox shit
Nintendo censored shit
Sony Dudebro Doritos central
I plan on building my own rig, if only to play older games I never had the chance to play when I was younger because I didn't own a pc when they were released.

Building a PC is so fucking easy. They LITTERALLY label the ports of where shit goes.
Good job being this retarded

As a life long console gamer I wanted dip my feet into the world pc gaming to see if it's something I'd even be into. Picked up one of these Asus gaming laptops and before you all bash and immediately hate, I needed a portable computer for school so this seemed like a decent idea. I know it probably doesn't stack up even close to a well built rig but I have been enjoying the shit out of this thing and have been able to play all the newest titles with maxed out settings. Looking to build a real gaming computer sometime in the future

How much user? Price I mean

I think it was $1,100. Pretty steep but gotta say it's nice to be able to bring a gaming system where ever I go. Need to kill some time before classes or if I feel like grabbing a controller and hooking it up to the living room flatscreen. Definitely has its pros, disputed the hate most people get for having a gaming pc

>I don't care about Xbox.
>I don't care about Nintendo. I'm more of a Sega fan anyways.
>Sony is the only console maker that gets it right every time.
>PC older games = boring point and click adventures

If it were so easy to build, then it should have been easy for me to figure out the source of the problem with my other computer so I can fix it and replace a part inside it. There's no tutorial online for this and there are no "labels". Not every computer is the same, dumb ass.

Having a gaming laptop*
I meant to say

Only idiots would buy a preset computer. Get your own parts from www.pcpartpicker.com - you'll save yourself money.

I bought a Cyberpower desktop a few months ago on best buy that was half as good as this for half the price, then uprgraded from there.

I pc game as if it's a console. Controller hooked up with a big screen tv. I can't sit there at a dest pointing and clicking with a mouse. Just not for me. You can still get practically every game that's not console exclusive

Everything looks very decent, but the graphics card. Mind you it's by no means BAD, but your going to have to upgrade to at least a 4gig one pretty soon.

Nice

Build your own, the rx480 is coming up soon anyway

it's not bad, but you could build a significantly better machine for half the price

It's got Windows 10, it's shit

Never buy a prebuilt

Ever

Please

>implying that most mmorpgs u guys praise aren't money sucking subscription traps
>building a PC just for games costs more than a console, literally paying more for something that does the exact same thing as a console
>2016 still thinks graphics is a valid argument

> There's no tutorial for this

Lmao get the fuck out dumbass. Fucking incompetent retard.

Might I recommend ironsidecomputers.com? Then again you seem to not know a lot of PC... so

I think the only PC game I want, is GTA V. Usually GTA games are better on PC due to the fact that you can use mods. Other than that, I game on console. I like collecting physical copies of games for my consoles from both past and present.

I just built a PC for VR and 4k for reasonable cheap given the massive performance.

>CPU
I5-6600 for high end
I3-6100 for 1080p
>GPU
GTX 1080 for high end
GTX 950/960 for 1080p
>Motherboard
ATX LGA 1511 (No asrock unless you're the worst kind of masochist. I don't care that it's half the price if the others)
>Case
Mid-tower ATX. Make sure it has enough fans and USB 3.X ports.
>Storage
120gb SSD (Samsung Evo 850 is very solid for not costing too much more)
1tb HDD
>Power Supply
500w modular (700w if you plan on upgrading)
>RAM
DDR4 (crosscheck with mo-bo to see what's compatible)
>Other stuff
Anythink but stock heatsink. The new Intel CPUs run a lot cooler than it's predecessors

Any old optical drive

Wireless card if you absolutely can't be cabled in. Gygabyte makes decent cheap ones

But dude on pc you can pirate.
Call me an asshole, but Almost any game I want I can just download without spending a penny. If it's a game I'm really interest in however I'll actually buy it to play online and keep updated

False. The only retard here is you. I'm not going to waste my time reading a book on how to fix a computer. Instead I just replace my PC with another one. Of course a cheapskate like you can't afford to do that. You're too poor to buy a brand new computer because you were too retarded thinking that dropping out of high school was a good idea just because some billionaires did it.

I don't pirate because it hurts the developers. Which is why I buy the games brand new.

>Statues of anime girls.
>LED lights.
>Obviously a virgin.

Just build your own and save money.
>Asks Sup Forums if the graphics card is good instead of actually looking it up.

Then I salute you. You give more fucks than I do

Thanks. I just want my favorite games to continue having sequels. I even donated to the Shenmue 3 kick starter.

>homophobia
>racism
>Sup Forums

>wheredoyouthinkweare.jpg
>no LED lights
>I wish

There are just too many games I want to play to drop $60 a piece. A lot of new releases I'll dish out the cash for, but you experience so much more of you don't have to worry about the "maybe I won't get this one in case it sucks" dilemma.

Most torrents include a message like "if you enjoyed the game, buy it! Support the developers" which is what I tend to follow. If a game sucks I don't want to feel like I wasted my money. Kind of like back when blockbuster was still a thing, too old for gamefly, and toy would try a game out and see if you actually like it before you buy

Understandable. $60 ain't really much to me, so I buy whatever game I can get brand new and try it out.

Yeah, but I can't exactly torrent the games on console. But I can always borrow my friend's games and try it out before I buy it.

Buy a PS4, thank me later.

I larfed

$60 ain't much, but when 3 games drop the same month, you've never played __insert game title here__, and you've really wanted to try out the Fallout series, dark souls, far cry 3-primal, tomb raiders, or whatever endless list of games you have on your personal list that shit adds up.

LOL I bought 4 games in the same month that I bought my PS4. Those 4 games are Tomb Raider, Mortal Kombat X, WWE 2K16 and Batman Arkham Knight. I also bought all the add-ons on the same day. My income level is very high.

Best meme ever!!! I am totally saving this. Thank you.

>Not enjoying an RV

Faggot.

Nice Rig dude

RV's are for poor inbred redneck PC Disaster Race Virgins who can't afford a real home nor could they afford a nice car. Loser.

I saved about $80, so unless that is a lot of money to you. There is no 'need' to go pre built if you look up the price differences.

Well we're not all as fortunate as you.. 22 years old working shit job, paying bills, rent, building a future with my girlfriend, going to school trying to get in the career I'm studying. I love gaming whenever I have the free time to spend on it, but priorities man. Got a decent pc for school and gaming on the side so if I can get a few games for free you bet your ass I will

pcpartpicker.com you fucking cuck. Build it yourself for cheaper, and you can get a better build for the same price.

I see. Well I'm 34, I own my own home, my own car, have a nice job, pay bills, a gorgeous wife, 3 kids, living in an upper class neighborhood. My life is perfect.

Show price and CPU

thats why you backup your files, peasant

the gayest picture I have ever seen

or just buy a 1080

>Read a book on how to fix a computer
What the fuck is this the 90s?

Shy would you spend $1000 when you don't have to?

dont look on here for advice. you will find faggots that tell you to build your own pc while calling you a faggot for even thinking about getting a pre built pc, because you dont want to go through the trouble of building your own

its a metaphor

>Back up files.
>DRM issues.
>Broken external hard drive.
>Need to buy a new enclosure for it.

Too much hassle. When I can have my game on disc and play. But go ahead, stay with your lousy PC, loser.

Seems like a pretty shallow and bullshit life to be honest.

>gorgeous
shallow bullshit

>wife
>marriage
the ceremony is stupid bullshit.

>3 kids
1 not enough for you? More than 75% of the people on this planet destroy the potential that young and very plastic brains have, and a lot of them only have 1 child. 3? Can you even take care of one child in the first place?
I highly doubt you've studied child psychology, and then specialized in raising children, and it's highly unlikely you've taken a parenting class and have been keeping up to date on scientific research and methods relating to raising human children.

>upper class neighborhood
youtube.com/watch?v=Fi6YTNAdzzM

$1000 isn't much to me, thanks to my income. ;)

>have a nice job
What are you contributing to society and humanity, oh great one?

Because he's too intellectually challenged and ignorant to appreciate and enjoy spending his time obtaining knowledge and developing skills by applying that knowledge all while being efficient and practical.