Tfw too smart for popular music

>tfw too smart for popular music
Where do smart people go to party on weekends?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mfI1S0PKJR8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sup Forums

>tfw to smart for partying

>intelligent
>spells to wrong

>tfw two smart to spell

Tuba party

Classical music concertos. Also to the opera.

>tfw not only new as fuck but also a tripcunt

Absolutely saddening

the main aim of life is to be happy, if you're "too smart" to enjoy things then you're actually stupid

Do you enjoy the Teletubbies?
No, because you're too smart.

I can't enjoy Meme Rap or Rawk for the same reason.

You need to get shitfaced in order to enjoy most popular music.

I think you need to listen to meme rap ironically in order to enjoy it.

They stay at home with their girlfriend and smoke weed

>Do you enjoy the Teletubbies?
Relatively speaking, yes.

Example: youtube.com/watch?v=mfI1S0PKJR8
Smart people and adults love this video because it is based directly on Schlemmer's Triadisches Ballett (one of the world's most significant avant-garde dance creations and a staple of the Bauhaus art movement.) Stupid people and children love it because it appears to be a bunch people in silly teletubbies-esque suits bounding about like loons and smacking each other with flaccid objects.

So yeah. The user who said this:
>the main aim of life is to be happy, if you're "too smart" to enjoy things then you're actually stupid
...was actually spot on.

no

>tfw reading comprehension level 0
Your move newcuck

This is only true and if you have very limited knowledge about life

i got chance to check out jazz dj´s tomorrow... worth it or not? i already skipped going to deep tech party and one other jazz performance coz i felt tired

should i just man up and get in there?

now little boy, when you grow up you start to realize that adults have adult responsibilities like job and family which you take care of no matter how unhappy it´d be. happy fun is sales factor for childrens shows while action and deep drama is what adults want.

life isnt just about clinging to one feeling, you´re worse than all the drug addicts out there by having that delusion
when you´re pretending to be always happy you´re not happy at all and deep down hate yourself for the little shit you are

Or a great deal. Its the people in the middle who always get the shortest end pf the stick.

>Assuming the user in question was referring to superficial happiness rather than genuine (internal) happiness as regards their point
Frankly, this comment speaks more to you having a generally negative outlook on life than anything else desu.

T. DESORA