Just be honest with me. On average if a white woman HAD to pick between dating an Asian...

Just be honest with me. On average if a white woman HAD to pick between dating an Asian, Black or Latino man who would she most likely go for?

Other urls found in this thread:

assets.csom.umn.edu/assets/71503.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

also i know white women prefer white men im just fucking asking

I think spics

The richest one; almost all women are shallow children who want shiny shit and big houses.

This, and the likelihood of the Asian being richer is greatest.

Probably the latino. Asians tend to be kinda cringy for the most part, and black would be a 50/50

I'm sure a dating site did a study on this and found women from all races (except black) were less likely to go for black men.

Although that's dating, I'm not sure if you mean just for sex or for a relationship. Statistically it's against the blacks and whites are the overall most desirable, followed by asians.
So to answer your question, probably Latino.

>The likelihood of the Asian being richer is greatest.
>implying Asians aren't the least desirable race

>followed by asian women
fixed*

White women cant resist big black nigga dick

ITT: A bunch of summerfags take the bait and become the poster example for why this board has gone to shit

OP, read this, save it for later if you must or read a little bit of it while you tend to your thread, but read it sometime this weekend and don't put it off.

assets.csom.umn.edu/assets/71503.pdf

White femanon here, Latino probably, black men are scary af, and asians are cringy beta fags.

...and you are racist kek

Where's the interracial preference section?

...You understand what site you're on, right?

You are not even female and neither are none of the faggots posting.

of course, this is leddit

There are a lot more women here than you would assume. No one wants to draw attention or post proof.

The one with the most money and nicest car duh

This

Thanks OP

Sauce on pic pls

Keep believing you're alone bc you're not rich. That must be the reason...

Blacks because of there cocks

That wasn´t the point of the post.

We are just dicking around. Coalburners are a real thing and social justice bullshit is being pushed around way too much but that doesn´t mean people don´t see through the bullshit.

Asian everytime

Of the three that's the wrong answer. Asian guys rarely get a white woman.

>Coalburners are a real thing and social justice bullshit is being pushed around way too much
in real life you're hard press to find people who take SJW serious. They're a loud minority fucking dummy.

Iv never seen an Asian man / White woman interracial couple.

Girl name is Tanna and set is done by Domai.

>Google is friend

read the filename

... Well... yeah, that´s exactly what I wrote at the end of my post. People see through bullshit often, not always but often.

And the Asian M/White F thing I do have seen it. Oddly enough I never realized it wasn´t that common, only seen it twice in my whole life.

Wait, what?

Unless there is a duplicate set, I remember that being a Domai work. Reverse search also points toward that.

Id race mix with that my nigger

My giffle is as white as they come and I'm asian, well half. That being said, asian dad and white mom

Thinking the latino.....

The more general problem is liberalism is mainstream, and social issue liberalism leads to false political movements co opted by Jews who control the media. They also promote a social revulsion of traditional masculinity, and there are more betas than ever as a result. We are a pathetic generation compared to most historical eras and most of the 20th century.

Do you live near Seattle? It's very common to see here but most of the time the dude has alot of money.

Most of the time I've seen a white chick go interracial it's for money or if the dude is huge as fuck. I understand both really I'd rather have kids with a rich asian girl than an average white chick.

But then again I really love latinas.

how white does the latino look?
5ft tall 5ft wide dirt brown or 6'2" latino ubermensch with black hair and a light tan?

I'd say Hispanic>Asian>Black>SE Azyn>Spic>Nigger

chinese, korean, and japanese people look different than malaysian, Thai, and vietnamese people

venezuelans (who killed all the native instead of fucking them) and colombians don't look like brazilians and mexicans.

Which ever one has the most money.

well out of the races mentioned asians are statistically higher income earners in the US/western nation (not that guy you replied to BTW)

Satistics prove Asian men arent desirable tho

TFW asian dude that's not too dosen't think he's too beta and wants qt13.14 gf but white wimmin don't want me I have a slightly above average dick size too

larger than 4 inches isn't impressive for non azyns m8

you're right, but the guy said that the the richest man would be the most likely to be chosen and statically that would be asians the joke/sad truth being that women prefer richer men regardless of looks

I've got 6 the average american size is apparently 5.5 I'm american in every way except looks

beaner here. i can only draw an answer from my own experience with dating white women. by and large, I'm usually the only exception to my past white girl friends almost exclusive white dating history. funny enough, one of my ex's was black, and she only every dated white dudes, except me.