How do i tell my gf that she needs to lose some weight, without telling her that she needs to lose some weight?

how do i tell my gf that she needs to lose some weight, without telling her that she needs to lose some weight?

You dont. Not now at least any suggestions you make relating to that right now she will be offended thinking you agree with her sisters. What you should do os start going to the gym or working out by yourself. Good chance she joins you. If not, after about of month of doing it ask her to join you.

/thread

You grow a pair and say it without demeaning her:

I'm attracted to you regardless but I agree that you should get fitter.

End of thread.

This is probably a bad idea. She will get offended regardless. Read:

heres the thing, ive worked out all my life. im in great shape, my diet is squeeky i work out 4-5 days a week etc. when i met her she was average, now shes approacging whale size. ive been telling here little by little but she just takes the jabs as jokes. i dont want to be with someone thats not up to my standards. ive considered breaking up with her, but i did once before and i dont want the shitstorm. im fucked, arent i?

Tell her she needs to lose weight for herself and no one else, not even you. If she's gonna lose weight she needs to do it for herself. If she does it for anyone else it will make her feel like shit.

poisonher since you are clearly a woman

Send pics so we can properly tell if she's a fatty

Get your best m8 to text her she needs to lose weight. She'll be none the wiser and the message will get through to her.

I'm in the same boat. We've been dating for about two years and she has gained so much weight but she pretends that she's dieting. She's not fooling anyone and I am becoming repulsed by her. Come straight forward and say she needs to work on it. As for me, I'm fucked.

You get a new GF that isn't a motherfucking whale.

this is her, nudes?

i was in the same boat as you, now single.

ok so i met a girl and dated her for a year and about 2 months in total. She started off quite thin but however when she got comfortable, let loose and got a bit large. Anyways i always had that feeling of "i should dump her but im worried about the shit storm". So i pussied out and ended up moving into a place with her, after a week i dumped her and it was like you say, a SHIT STORM. she turned insane and stalked the hell out of me, but im in the clear now and life is much better.

You have that same feeling i did. you need to dump her, or live with her being the weight she is.

good luck user.

Yeah maybe. I promise you if you say something now to her about it she will get offended. Regardless of how you say it. She is already apparently feeling at least a little miffed about her sisters telling her. Idk. Maybe her sisters telling her that will make her open her eyes and she will volunteer to go. Or otherwise, I would still wait a week or so and legit suggest you two work out together. But come at it not from the angle that she needs to work out. But something along the lines of you need/want a workout buddy.

iv been in a relationship for 6 year but if my girl ever got fat i would cut her gut open with a buck knife

Date a girl that cares about her appearance

>posting obvious phone screenshots

Fat shaming is not OK guys. Society just tells us that Fat = unhealthy. Fat power!

this actually really helped. in going to get her to workout with me, if this doesnt work im going to have end it. thanks anons

Dear, no more super size when you order bigmac...

Tell her you think she's gorgeous but your worried about the negative health effects of being a fat disgusting fucking pig (or however you want to phrase it). And offer to help her not be a fucking whale anymore.

Say "WE need to start eating healthier"...and actually do it.

There is just no excuse to stop caring about yourself. It speaks a lot when you turn fucking fat. Dump her now and post results.

she sent me that pic

Fuck you

hey fuck tricky situation....i would do as the other user said, start working out at the gym by yourself and do it alot. She will probably be jelly and think that you are meeting hot slim girls there so she will start losing weight...

Trips of truth.

Good work user
Checked

I had a girlfriend once who needed to lose some weight. You know what I did? I fucking told her. You know what happened? She was mad at me for about a week. You know what happened next? She signed up for the gym. How I have a girlfriend that doesn't need to lose weight. Fucking man up.

OP you shouldn't give a fuck if you offend some fat bitch
Tell her to get in shape and stuff her face less

This works for everything. Does she have a moustache? Get your mate to send an anonymous text.

got a verbal commitment Sup Forums, theres still hope

Not a problem. Seriously though, if you end up suggesting it to her, I stress that you should tell her in a way that isn't suggesting that she needs it, but more like you need it. That would be helpful for you if she came. Ex. Needing a gym buddy. That way she wont be offended, so she will be much more likely to actually go.

nudes.

Damn OP. Good job navigating the minefield that was this conversation. Sup Forums actually being helpful. What the fuck.

Honestly it's not that hard. You could have just said, "if you're really that worried about it then I'll help you and we can do it together."

Nah
In my opinion this one is kinda hard.
From what I'm able to gather
Conversation
>Cuz my sisters are saying that I'm fat and I have to loose weight

You'll obviously reply with something like this:
"Personally I believe you look gorgeous *describe things you like about her* but if you want to loose weight and are thinking about going to the gym then I see no problem in that. Plus,it's healthy"

It easy OP.

nudes op

Nudes op

slowly sneak in smaller size shoes, belts and other accessories, she'll catch on and start hitting the gym

Holy shit, OP.
Your fucking fault for letting her get to that point. Now you're fucked, Ahab.

Nudes or thread dead

That us a really logical response user. The thing is she is a woman and she is still likely to get offended at the mere suggestion of her going to the gym.

Slow down with the threats habeeb.

You've already got it in the bag dude. She seems like she's trying to be reasonable about it. Offer to work out with her/diet with her. Chicks love this shit - do like a meal prep Sunday thing where you guys just cook healthy shit in mass and then fridge it for later in the week. Make smoothies - they're sweet but they aren't really bad for you, makes a good fill-in for a meal instead of having a whole lunch. Keep her motivated with compliments - stuff like "your legs/thighs are smoothing out" if she is running, "your muscles are getting tighter" for whatever workout she does. Having a rewards system in place is super important - tell her like every 2 weeks or something you will treat her to milkshakes or some shit for keeping it up.

Now give us nudes for providing the advice.

this bitch sounds retarded

Fuck her sisters. When they tell your gf about that, she should get the picture. Unless they're even fatter, but if that were the case it would've been hypocritical to call her fat.

Every time you go out to dinner, suggest she order a salad. When they take the drink order, say "she'll have a salad." When they bring out the dessert menu, order her a salad.

Yeah, unless she's a rational being (which her fat vagina doesn't allow her to be) she's going to be offended no matter how you approach it. If you seriously think she needs to lose weight then tell her. If it's not that big of a deal to you then don't tell her. It's easy.

Kys faggot

You dense motherfucker

Send noodz

Fat people = unhealthy = don't live as long. Don't worry, fat shaming won't last past all of you fuckers having heart attacks.

godammit, i actually fuckin laughed, you fuckin asshole

Do her fat fingers make it hard to type?

each night, whisper into her ear as she sleeps, "you're fat". in time the subliminal message will creep into her daytime thoughts and she'll start running or something.

Fat-fingering the phone while shoveling bacon lard into her gaping mouth-hole.

You tell the bitch to lose weight, or you'll fucking leave her.

If you don't stand up like a man you'll be treated like a fuck boy.

kys.
suicide note reads:
My fat girlfriends unhealthy habits were so tormenting i saw no other way out.. i don't want to live in a world where someone could be so hideously fat and disgusting. i hope one day she can release herself from the shell of blubber that is my girlfriend. goodbye.