What is the most inaccessible album ever created? It doesn't even have to be great...

what is the most inaccessible album ever created? It doesn't even have to be great, just post the most inaccessible/esoteric album you know of

pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

wavelength2.bandcamp.com/album/the-silent-age
youtube.com/watch?v=vxhfgsOu5Gk
youtube.com/watch?v=w5dL-xmPJEc
youtube.com/watch?v=br5tyuEUBWE
youtube.com/watch?v=l_ykkabKbx0
youtube.com/watch?v=JaWFxjwcJm4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Necrophagist - Epitaph

how is epitaph inaccessible?

Gonna kill myself if that campaign is real

it is

an album of complete silence

alright

Metal Machine Music

literally the most accessible thing in existence
try again

no, imagine, the brain after an hour or so of no-sound (and i mean, completely completely in silence) starts to get crazy, literally crazy

explain deaf people

probably something by passenger of shit but some people seem to get massively into that right away

will never make sense to me

What's your definition of inaccessible cause I can think of a lot of "tough" albums that still have a large following.

I love that album for some strange reason

that albums pretty fucking accessible, just the covers offputting

Not sure if it's this album but they made one who runs for 86 300 000 000 years long

Anyone have a download link?

Buyer's Market. For actual music, The United States of America.

that's bad for dyslexia

>inb4 TMR

>complete silence

right because everybody has a completely soundproofed room right

0/10

it doesnt though? i mean if you were in complete sensory deprivation maybe but its not like deaf people go crazy

If it was the most inaccessible, then I wouldn't be able to access it, would I?

:)

wtf is dabbing for dyslexia?

i have it and it isn't as bad as everyone thinks. It's kind of like being in a wheelchair but for words so you're used to it and are able to function, but everyone else is all like "you poor soul" like fuck off mate, I can read just fine after I figure out which words are on the page.

The Captains of Beefhearts - Trouting my Masked Replicas

Is this a joke?
The first time I heard this album I had no knowledge of free-jazz and little knowledge of blues
and yet I still ended up liking it

>tmr

Once Upon A Time In Shaolin

naw dude, you misread it says "BAD for Anorexia"

Wasn't really using the album as an example really it's just the first off putting thing I found on my computer.

he big

this album is exponentially more accessible the longer you've gone without showering and the more rips your jeans have

radiohead

It depends on what you consider "music." There are thousands of albums with all sorts of random noises out there, since it's so easy to make them. I could record a 5-hour album consisting of weird mouth noises right now.

wavelength2.bandcamp.com/album/the-silent-age
The shitiest thing on this universe.

i have vocal tics (not swearing), i should make an album out of those

passenger of shit

youtube.com/watch?v=vxhfgsOu5Gk

good album, yet I can't agree that it's inaccessible

do it
bandcamp or it didn't happen

>wavelength2.bandcamp.com/album/the-silent-age
>The shitiest thing on this universe.

What, sachiko M did basically this on her album bar m and her album is worse
youtube.com/watch?v=w5dL-xmPJEc
the only thing less accessible than bar m, is the fact that song song is entirely mono, never having 2 tones playing at the same time. But the extreme lenght of bar m songs make up to that

This comment made me crack up user thanks for the laugh

does calling inaccessible albums accessible make you feel smart?

please do this and share the soundcloud. ill listen

>wavelength2.bandcamp.com/album/the-silent-age
hey this is actually pretty fucking good
downloaded

hahahaha is that u

I fef'd

it's actually good to me
if it doesn't sound good to you, then it doesn't have to sound bad for me, faggot

Counting music that took great effort to make, I'd say Stalaggh - Misanthropia
youtube.com/watch?v=br5tyuEUBWE

The creators had access to an asylum, and the screams were from patients that agreed to appear in it. Must'a been a bitch to mix and master just right.

im so prolific and busy from interviewing all this music

> Stalaggh - Misanthropia

A thing I dont get about this band.
They tell they needed mental patients because black metal singers pain is not real, so their scream is not real.
The thing is, why not let the mental patients do the noise parts too?

Its like those shitty tv shows where they try to find the best singer ever to make an album, but them dont make a contest between the musicians

there is a lot of stuff like this already

youtube.com/watch?v=l_ykkabKbx0
youtube.com/watch?v=JaWFxjwcJm4

if you show that album to the average person, how would they react? that's how you determine whether an album is inaccessible. your personal opinion is worth nothing.

You'd need a musician to turn it into music. The mental patients were like instruments, not musicians. It's like saying "They say they needed pianos to have a tonal percussion sound, but why not make the pianos do the distorted overdrive guitars too?"

I'm the scatman

its a tough job but someone gotta do iyt

>The mental patients were like instruments, not musicians.
They said they dont call themself musicians or what they did music.
On interview they literally did that the point of all this is to make people suicide.