turkey
netherlands in the group stage
russia vs netherlands
best spanish performance in a tournament

No wonder

>2012
>opening ceremony was absolute dogshit
>the theme music for the cup was crap too, fuck off with your monkey howls
>all the supposedly good teams going through a rough phase and performing beneath expectations
>south-american teams take advantage of this and nearly every single game in the entire tournament is memeshit as fuck
>but my team won the tournament so that automatically makes it godtier
this is you right now

oh fuck he said 2012 and not 2014, I'll kill myself now

Why kill yourself now when you can watch the firework show tonight named croatia

you mean croatia is going down in flames? k

kek

>2012 WAS GODTIER
say what?

>Yuro's finally accept their tournament is literally concacaf tier.

It makes me sad that the place were the best football is seen every year is also the place where misteriously national competitions is shit as well.

No Messi and other south americans on the euros. They are the ones that make the CL so great

Peruvian here

Euro2016 > Copa 2016

There is more to football than just goals. You guys call these games boring? You obviously are new to this sport. These matches matches have beeen pretty interesting, great pace, and ACTUAL EXTRA TIME. I am still not a fan on penalty shoot outs to indicate a winner. It's bullshit.

Bring back golden goal.

was about to disregard your post, but you are a peruvian therefore i mustnt

dumbass

Except the Euro is better than the world cup.

>You obviously are new to this sport.

It's 90% casuals right now on Sup Forums to be fair.

since everybody just wants to win sacrificin everything even scoring nobody wants to risk
which is fine for coaches who wants to keep their jobs but sucks for everybody else

That's why uefa's value was lowered on the fifa ranking: www fifa com/fifa-world-ranking/procedure/men.html

Pretty much. It's all those high scoring sports faggots. There's nothing like a nil-nil score as end approaches.

WALES - NORTH IRLAND

CROATIA - PORTUGAL

AGAIN SO BORING