Is Sup Forums uncut or cut?

is Sup Forums uncut or cut?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gCSWbTv3hng
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i cut my wrists

Uncut for me
Cut is for idiot fags

just cut it out. aren't you tired of this shit?

Uncut
No smegma

Uncut
Americn
White (irish)

Cut.

Uncut. No idea what I would do without foreskin. Parents who cut are ignorant and permanently harm their children. I reckon 25% of my sexual pleasure would be lost if I had no foreskin.

what shit???

It's the one good thing my biological parents did for e, not getting my tip snipped

uncut

I'm not a sandnigger or a jew

Half cut, half uncut

I don't give a shit. I will do it for jesus because he wants my children to have less pleasure and be good christians. That sacrifice is my decision and if it will get them into heaven it is worth every SINGLE diminished orgasm!

The christian bible is against circumcision, it regards it as false providence. Only the creator can mark his chosen.

I am both.

I was cut, twice, when I was young. Each time the skin grew back. After the 2nd time, I was old enough my parents weren't seeing my penis any longer and thus I got to keep my thirdskin.

If you cut it off one more time, and it grows back, you will be the chosen one!

Both, I have two penises

im uncut and extremely happy my parents didn't mutilate me

U are wrong

Agree very much. The thought alone is off-putting to the extreme. But still this mutilation happens out of... tradition?

That is a stupid fucking reason to hurt your kids. Hey little buddy let me reduce the value of your sex life. That was done to me so it is only fair I do it to you as well!

Most women prefer circumcised dick when performing oral. Some also find it more pleasurable when having sex with a circumcised dick.

Enjoy your cheesy dicks, uncut fags

uncut and cut reporting in

enjoy your dried out, scaly, mutliated dick, cut fags

I don't have that problem. There's this strange device that makes it rain in a box, it's called a shower. I just wash myself in it.

Have you ever cleaned yourself user. Or do you just get mommy to give you a sponge bath when you save up enough good boy points?

Face it, Cut fags gives more pleasure to women than uncut fags, hense why most dildos are cut.

uncut

cut
not my choice

Studies done in Africa report that circumcised heterosexual men are as much as 60 percent less susceptible to HIV, and that snipping the foreskin significantly reduces bacterial load in the area.

who feeds you this bs propoganda?

The topic isn't so cut and dry.

How it Feels for HIM
Uncut: Circumcised men have reported less sexual sensitivity, but "there's no way of knowing," says Fisch, as most men have nothing to compare it to.
Cut: Again, since most circumcisions happen in infancy, there's no real sexual loss to speak of besides an idea of what could have been.

Its like ISIS down there

great for people who dont shower daily

We're civilised where I come from.

>Africa

I don't see many africans in Sup Forums

Yeah but why do you guys insist that it's more correct to remove something that occurred for some kind of reason

Please for the love of anybody putting that in your mouth, learn a razor

I'm uncut and I thought it was completely insane when I found out that Americans are routinely circumcised.

cut, oddly my non-jew dad isn't.

I thought this was a shave/unshaved thread whoops

Me gusta

Intact

kys

In the philippines it's traditional to be circumcised by teen years or else you would be mocked. I'm glad I'm cut.

id rather be mocked

Meme studies, enough with them. They ran like 3 major ones but had to be canceled because the control group got abnormally high rates of HIV/aids. Stick your dick in a whore you'll get something. Love my foreski

ikr? We're not fucking 70 year olds to have infections and shit for having a foreskin.

cut here but uncut master race

That's right. Luff you

Gloriously uncut like the wild mustangs of the plains.

untameable, wild and free

uncut

uncut, cut fags stay mad

cut. all girls think uncut penises are disgusting. just wait till one of you fags boasting about your caveman dick finally gets naked with a girl and she starts dry-heaving.

The only reason that happens is because of stigma.
That stigma happened because of bullshit like this.

If foreskin was bad why did we evolve it.

This
Stay Sup Forumsirgin Sup Forums

/thread

You wish faggot

Cut :(

your just fucking jealous because your tard parents decided to snip a part of your cock off
plus i got 5 bitches who im talking to rn, and they all want a piece of my uncut shlong
stay mad cut fag

>why did we evolve it
>wisdom teeth
>appendix
>body hair
>male nipples
I'm not pro baby mutilation but you're fucking retarded m8

SO fucking BS... Foreskin FTW.. fucking discusting cut-fag. Looks disgusting as well where half your fucking penis is fucking scar tissue..

Send me dick pics snapchat: tocketuni

>Americans actually think this

Funny how Sup Forums hates jews most of the time but is totally with them when it comes to genital mutilation.

Retard...
1: wisdom teeth has a function.. you can live without yes.
2: appendix is actually pretty important to the intestinal bacteria levels.
3: Body hair helps us keep warm in the fucking wind bro.. plus.. un-bearded beta fags are too fucking beta.
4: male nipples are there because until a certain state in the age of the fetus, the male and female fetus is the exact same and nipples are there beforehand.

what ever you have to tell yourself.

the foreskin has evolved to protect the cockhead, and keep it moisturized and healthy
when you take it away it results in a dried out dick
you cant compare it with something like male nipples, you just cant
get educated, or stay retarded m8

Found the 3-inch closet faggot

also male nipples are fun to play with you fuckin' homos.

The foreskin is clearly there for a reason to protect your senstive head but you wouldn't know that cutfag because your dick is like sandpaper

I'm a proud, unadulterated uncut master race member.

twoskin and threeskin were too tight and led to bacteria build up, fourskin overcame this for those who shower.

>-
Says the beta cut-fag.
All the women hasn't complained about my slong.. But, you have prob never been with one..

Yes, I know why it evolved fucktard. You're logic for it being a good thing was because it evolved, which I gave shitty body parts that also evolved. Are you even trying user.

it's a pun you basic fuck

Name a shitty body part, we have everything for a reason dummy

cut but i had no real choice in the matter

>talking about vestigial structures like it is some weird mutation

Male nipples occur is every single mammal because of the way we develop in utero.

Wisdom teeth are vestigial from when we had larger mouths and can still be accommodated in
mouths.

The appendix is vestigial from when we ate a whole lot of plant matter and contains digestive enzymes and bacteria

body hair keep us warm and shit out of our eyes helps regulate sweat and vestigial pheromone levels.

All of those have or had some point in our evolutionary history been important.

If foreskin served no purpose we would not have had it

Then why did we have foreskins on humans before showers

All of those things have uses and are good minimum not harmful

Cut wish I was uncut tho

I mean little toes aren't really useful these days. There are also unused ligaments in your forearms that don't connect too anything.

>Implying you've ever been with a woman
>Implying I'm cut
>Implying you're not a faggot

Lol speak for yourself mate

All of this can be summarized in one picture

Actually the appendyx and body hair are evolutionary traces of our ancestors. Appendyx helped digest fibers and body hair(more than we have today) kept us warm.

Again talking about vestigial structures like they never had a job.

cut. i am not attributing my promiscuous nature to my being circumcised, but i did fuck a great deal of girls in my time. they all had no problem with my dick.

there's no reason for circumsion besides false hydgenie theorys and wanting to prevent boys from masturbating. Just look it up your a cuck

I agree with you about circumcision though, I'm uncut myself. Just playing devil's advocate.

Betafag response..
Go outside bro.. the clean air from outside your moms basement is not going to kill you.. :) ..
Take the advice and do something with your life..
DROPS MIC!

women are irrelevant breeding stock. If you care about the pleasure your female partner gets from sex you are a beta faggot and deserve the cucking you are about to recieve

To the whole girls don't like it.
If they decide to fuck cut uncut won't change that.

Actually, if your foreskin starts closing and restricting the urethra, it requires circumcision.

Cut, phymosis.

youtu.be/gCSWbTv3hng
Thid should clear up all doubts.

Uncut and fapping feels god tier

Sex i cant even put into words

Okay, yes and if your foot goes gangrenous you have to amputate it.

Does that mean we should cut everybody's feet off at birth?

today i had a girl give me a blowjob. i was the first cut guy she gave oral to and her expression was priceless: "i wasn't expecting it to taste so clean"... lol

this video is truth

Foreskin: Extra protection
Jaws shrunk due to cooked food
Appendix: Safe haven for healthy white blood cells
Body hair: Lost due to parasites
Nipples: Started as females

>Drops mic

Clearly you're also a child.

>Betafag response

Coming from the closet faggot?

>Go outside bro

This IS rich, a kid literally calling the kettle black