Marina and the Diamonds

hey, remember when this stupid bitch killed her career yesterday? LOL

She's literally making no facial expresions and is caked in make up and her wrinkles are still visible KEK, looks like she got botox, i hope she got the bad kind and will get paralyzed, fucking cunt.

and she's still shilling these "Sex" clothes for which she is obviously getting paid, I already reported her to ASA, see you in jail you stupid cunt

what happened?

she posted this and it triggered her autistic fans and they called her racist and homophobic, Millenials want to boycott her new album now

Truth:

>Marina
>relevant
>aged like wine
>gorgeous
>beautiful hair
I xD'd

I've never listened to this woman's music but I can't imagine it's bad enough to justify the level of vitriol thrown at her.
You faggots are pathetic. Literally 14 year old girl tier.

lol based

>"I've never listened to this woman's music"
>thinks he can judge her by her fans and looks
pleb spotted

I didn't judge her in any way at all, musically or otherwise

>I've never listened to this woman's music but

oh

Shes fucking hot though
God pls not. Froot was a sign to show them to fuck off. This is fucking stupid, if she wont release a new album because of them i will kill every lgbt or human being that use the word cis

One day you love her
Next day you hate her

What is wrong with you german user.

She clearly looks underweight she shouls gain some fucking weight

on that pic? Yes, but as soon as she moves a muscle in her face she turns into a wrinkly grandma

santa's not bald is he?

Still gaining some weight would save her a tiny bit. But it looks like shes about to get fucked by her EH faggot fans. But i will stand to her and she doesnt even care about them because she knows that those are also the people who didnt buy her album but downloaded it over youtube. I hope she gets to senses and will abandon these assholes

WHEN

wtf, I love marina now

you're a millennial. if not, you're embarrassingly too old to be on Sup Forums

Everyone on Sup Forums should love her

what went wrong?

She told her EH to fuck themselves and to piss off

Shouldn't you be at the #MMM2016 clueless little kidda?

this

i actually liked her before tho

Is she balding?

She shes about to get as beautiful as she was back in the day

>being this delusional

someone born in the 80's is still a millennial you know.

hopefully never ;^)

be quiet

Oh gramps, i know it's past your bedtime but you seem to have forgotten that the first members of generation Z are currently adults.

No that was when she dressed up as cartman. How can anyone be into her now with that image of her dressed up as Cartman in their minds?

wait, she was actually popular?

no but she was beloved by her eh fans which will slowly dissappear

>31 years old

Good for you then master millenial ageist.

Hey Faggots,
My name is Marina, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot boyfriend (he just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It's me and my bitch

Marina bamf as bitch right here. No wonder girls are attracted to the assholes.

so you fucked your bitch or what ?

Marina shouldn't get so much hate on here. She is still hot in her own right

Fuck off Marina

Fuck off not Marina

she was never supposed to get hate in the first place. all these faggots hating on her should show her what kind of disgusting backstabber they are and marina should abandon them immiediatly

LOL!

abend

Hello!

why you not response on deutsch ?

This is an English Brett

no le meme king m99t macht this brett weil hes a nazi

where is alle ?

there isn't really anything to discuss, so i guess they all left

There is a lot to discuss, but they arent interested

>goblin collabing with old cunt
Really makes me think

>goblins