I love football but I feel like supporting a team in the EPL is too mainstream which team in the Scottish Premiere...

I love football but I feel like supporting a team in the EPL is too mainstream which team in the Scottish Premiere League should I support?

you dont bandwagon teams silly

you bandwagon players and only support your international team

who's the semen station?

Cowdenbeath. We're on the up lad, will be in the premier league any year now.

Brits aren't even yuros anymore. Pick someone from the Spanish Segunda instead.

Inverness Caledonian Thistle

I was at the game towards the end of the season before last where Hearts (>we) scored a last minute penalty to draw and basically condemn Cowdenbeath to relegation, kek. Was taking a piss so missed the goal

Aberdeen. They're the only team that stand a chance of challenging Celtic.

Dunno why you would, but I think most clubs have a online subscription you can buy to watch most matches. I know my club Hearts do at least.

Fuck the SPL, highland league is where its at.

Devronvale. I guarentee you can go your entire life and never meet someone who has heard of them.

WHO?

JW cunt

Fuck off you Banff cunt.

Portsoy FC is better.

Aberdeen la, great team has a couple european cups but they aren't celtic or rangers so you won't be associating with scum if you do support them

I thought this was going to be a nice (you)

Aberdeen are the good guys of Scottish football, so support them.

who's this fluid druid ?

Tbqh an EPL team is what you should be bandwagoning. living in America, we get EPl coverage on NBC on weekends. If Chelsea is facing Liverpool, meanwhile Watford is facing Sunderland, they'll show the Chelsea match. Also during champions league, they're more likely to show arsenal and zenit instead of PSV and Dortmund. You're basically blacking out yourself if you pick an obscure team.

Roxanne Rae

Pretty sure you get shit loads of Scottish games on Fox Soccer. Every time I stream a game of Scottish football it's always Fox Soccer.

Not with Rangers back on top famalam

Rangers are fucking shite m8. They'll finish 4th at absolute best, especially if they keep signing old has-been's like Barton and Kranjcar

Barton was just player of the year in a league much better.

Nope. FOX has Bundesliga rights. NBC has EPL rights. MLS is on ESPN and the Mexican channel. ESPN has select Spanish games. I think just copa del rey honestly. And then we get occasional French or Italian league games on BeIn. Since epl on NBC, champions on fox sports 1, and fa cup on fox, EPL is the easiest to watch in burgerland without needing streams.

Thanks, Harry

Are you Catholic or Protestant m8?

>rags

fuck off you Fenian/Hun

>choosing a team from a 1team league

geez, I wonder. There was this one time when you were appointed by Celtic in your last save and you have been a lifelong since. You can go from here

Away an interfere wae another sheep ya chookter cunt.

its tuechter ye fenian fuck

It's fuckin' "teuchter" yi toonser.

Rangers.