2nd best football team in the World

>2nd best football team in the World

How the fuck did they come up with that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kSvxpfhD3NQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>giving a fuck about le fifa rankings meme

Belgium the second best football team in the world

deal with it

Tell me why mayo man

Consistent winning in qualification and friendlies

simple

we will win EURO

not really though

>burger kings rankings

does anyone here think qualifiers and friendlies should count? for big teams the qualifiers is a binary thing, they play the worst team possibel that is still enought to make the cut.

and friendlies, seriously? I dont care that the are weighed less, they shoudlnt be rated at all. WC and EC/copa america performances are the only thing that matters

>How the fuck did they come up with that?
They didn't. You are making your own interpretation of a ranking that says no such thing.

This, they are retarded.
seeing the euro and the copa america, the only two teams that should even be considered for listing are yours and ours, the rest are too mediocre.

Lol Chile will blow you the fuck out

whats it like being cucked by a nation of mountain manlets?

>englel
>having a valid opinion on futbol

But then the ratings will be massively outdated.

it's in the interest of fifa/uefa that those games count so national teams bring their best players, creating more interest in the games and bringing in more money from attendance and tv sponsors

HiguaiCHOKE will sure make the match interesting that's for sure

Oh, the most interesting thing right now is how much of the UK will remain after your economy is done imploding. I thought we were supposed to make the retarded choices

>the UK economy will collapse meme

I beg you stop reading into lefty propaganda

>implying we aren't trained from birth here to see recesions and economic crashes coming so that we can prepare before hand
Nope, you are going down my futbol impaired friend
On a related note, i can 100% confirm trump will win.

what part of argentina you from la?

Porteño of courshe

porteño putoooo!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=kSvxpfhD3NQ

They couldn't even beat Wales in qualification.

Brits really are something else

Didn't Chile beat you in the last relevant Copa America. Daily reminder the centenario won't count for shit.

Good point, imagine the dutch still being a top 2 team when they couldn't even make it out their group in 2012

It happened while my NT was dried out of all magic

I think Wilmots is a vampire

back then scoring 2 goals against england was the greatest international achievement kek

What we can see here, boys and girls, is English delusion in it's natural habitat.

butthurt lefties clinging to their failed union

Please leave, this is a European imageboard.

I dont see neverlands in the euro though?

>the EU is left-wing instead of highly pro free trade and open markets with a majority of right-wing libertarians in parlament
>the EU has anything to do with Geneve convention your country signed (which means you forced yourselves to take in refugees)
>the EU will get more refugees in your country instead of less by important busloads of them to eastern europe
>the EU costs England money netto instead of the other way around
>the EU won't have to abide by the same "pesky rules" le ebul EU boogyman forced on them now that they have to make a trade agreement with their biggest export market: the EU

Bravo on unironically falling for meme populism instead of doing your own independent research and looking at the actual facts. You sure showed us! :^)

PS: I'm rightwing, ya tard. Unlike you, I just understand basic economics.

enjoy your wahabism now that without the european market you'll have to rely more on arab oil money for you financial market

You're pretty dumb if you think the UK won't negotiate a fair trade deal before they leave. Italy is about to tank the Euro in the near future anyway, the way your economy is heading.

>now that they have to make a trade agreement with their biggest export market: the EU

Which is exactly what we wanted. All of the economic benefits with none of the "integration" and erosion of sovereignty