Are there any albums similar to pic related?

Are there any albums similar to pic related?
It's one of my favorite albums but I've never heard anything like it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V1M0853i78A
youtube.com/watch?v=TC0nnb4Uyo4
youtube.com/watch?v=v-iOOsZHS6s
youtube.com/watch?v=fI3TqKsFq4I
youtube.com/watch?v=gZ9Gkg_tado
youtube.com/watch?v=3ou_ohqC-4c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

Not really. Post-punk albums generally sound darker and indie rock albums are more whimsical or playful. I would try The Sound's Jeopardy LP if you like moody, bass-driven post-punk.

>I've never heard anything like it
Subtle b8

Thanks i'll give it a try

I don't know anything else honestly. The older post-punk stuff is kind of different, much more linear musically, and the never post-punk revival either sounds too much like modern indie rock or has too much synths. You could try pic related but it's not as good as TOTBL

Check out music from the eighties

The Glow pt.2

Literally the Chameloans

also try these
youtube.com/watch?v=V1M0853i78A

youtube.com/watch?v=TC0nnb4Uyo4

These are sounding pretty good user
As a bassist,these heavy bass songs give me them chills

I heard Carlos D. (Their former bassist) was responsible for their 80s influences since he used to listen to a lot of Echo and The Bunnymen and similar stuff

glad you enjoyed it
here's some more post-punk with great basslines
youtube.com/watch?v=v-iOOsZHS6s

youtube.com/watch?v=fI3TqKsFq4I

so this is the state of Sup Forums in 2016..

what do you mean, TOTBL is pretty unique, I'd also love to have somthing else that similar. And no, it doesn't exactly sound like Joy Division or The Chameleons or My Dad is Dead

>revivalist album
>unique
And it sounds exactly like the bands you mentioned. I would recommend getting taste but it seems it's too late for that.

it doesn't exactly sound like them, the influence is obvious but Interpol have more dynamic and open song structures on TOTBL, there isn't any other post-punk (revival) band who also does this

Post-punk revival is the blandest and most mediocre music that I have seen Sup Forums praise.
When I heard about Viet Cong being This Heat influenced I got my hopes up just to be let down by a slightly edgier version of the same borefest.

Amazing album, still, not similar to TOTBL at all.

user,if you're still here
Damn is this album good.Yeah,it's TOTBL but I'm diggin it.Thanks for the rec

The only thing similar I know of is other bands of the post punk revival scene which are Franz Ferdinand and The National. It's not Interpol but they sound close imo

glad you liked it. It's truly a standout album, none of their other records are really good, and there isn't any other band except Interpol who did this darker but still catchy high-energy post-punk revival

You would probably enjoy Silent Alarm by Bloc Party

I've listened to it already, not much like totbl imo but great album anyways

literally joy division worship

You have to be that guy, don't you
Interpol sounds nothing like joy division

ignorant fuck

he's not wrong, p4k dicksuckers

Try this user

youtube.com/watch?v=gZ9Gkg_tado

If you're looking for a PPR band with great production and tight instrumentation, Ought pretty much own that title for this decade. They're definitely more upbeat than Interpol but they're still pretty moody and the lyrics are good.

You are deaf idiot

TOTBL is 10/10 for me but Paul Banks definitely gets his voice from Ian Curtis, that's indisputable

I'll listen to it,thanks

it's pretry hard to tell.
TOTBL is mostly unique, the band have the classic darker post-punk sound but they make everything catchy, something that most p-punk bands forget. even their fucking bass lines are catchy.
I was looking for albums like this arround 2014, and what I can tell is that there's anything like totbl, but when i was a heavy fan of this album I replace it for first three modest mouse albums, they don't sound like interpol but it haves some kind of same "structure", catchy riffs, catchy bass lines, catchy hooks and melodies, and fuck, even the drums are catchy, listen to trucker atlas.
I hope this could help a little.

idk

The National's High Violet maybe

The new Ceremony album
youtube.com/watch?v=3ou_ohqC-4c