Post the VERY LAST image you saved to your computer. Doesn't matter what it is, no cheating

Post the VERY LAST image you saved to your computer. Doesn't matter what it is, no cheating.

I was around when that got turned into a gif.

Technically i didn't save it, i made it after the lucas the cum spider thread couple days ago.

ayy

this

Here you go, user. Don't know how to draw anus, so it's just a box of question marks.

was looking for ideas for a tattoo I want to get

Redownloaded off imgur after a folder got deleted

her ass looks worried

After saving the other 29 wallpapers. Yankee Stadium was the last one

Why did people think that was a dead end job? He was a stationary engineer at a nuclear power plant. That job pays a lot of money. You could easily make $150k a year.

looks beautiful now but will look like complete ass in 10 years without a lot of touchups

feel like i recognize those, name start with an e?

kek

at first I thought that was an ant and it reminded me of this

I dunno, tattoo techniques are improving and new inks keep getting better. The guy I plan to go with is a realism and new school expert so I trust the guy knows how to make it not look shitty.
And yeah, I expect it will need touch ups every five years or so but I would be so fucking worth it.

not dead end, he was just unhappy and would rather be doing something else

Laughed too hard. Just saved this so I'll post the one before.

That image made me kek.

in that case go for it, it should probably be fine as long as you get it touched up when it needs it. it does look pretty rad. I didn't know they'd come that far with inks, that's cool

This one is a tat he made on a friend of mine. So about next month when I get some money I'm going there to brainstorm for a design, I want a full sleeve.

Fucking cuck

Kys

what is this shit nigga? his testicular bag of holding looks a goddam melon.

Just draw a spider

You know

I've seen many a terrible thing during my stay on the internet

This is somehow the worst

deadmau5 at 14. Gives me hope.

all men must pay, even rats