So, anons, you have a deck of cards, and you ask a friend to think of one of the cards...

So, anons, you have a deck of cards, and you ask a friend to think of one of the cards, and now you have to pick that card in just one try. What are your chances, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

store.theory11.com/products/invisible-deck
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1/52

100%
I forget the name of the trick but I made my own deck for it.

I'm a magician, I'll try to find the name of the trick.

100%, you just look through the deck and pull it out.

It's the "invisible deck", I found it

Here's the trick

store.theory11.com/products/invisible-deck

Any other tricks you want to learn OP?

Doesn' work, he was t-h-i-n-k-i-n-g of a card, not t-e-l-l-i-n-g you. So you may look all you want.

Okay then
You do a double lift
Or a "magic bag" with a "bank"
a bank is probably easiest.

A regular deck.
One card being t-h-i-n-k-e-d about.
Find it in o-n-e try, by looking or not.

hindu shuffle into a double lift, find it everytime

So fucking cool

i know right? that was one of the first tricks I learned, my setup is a bit more relaxed than his though

I go up to a girl and say "Excuse me, I felt this really strong conenction with you. I'm a psychic actually, may I prove it to you?"

usually they say sure

Then I tell her I flipped one card in my deck that I thought she would choose becuase I felt this bond with her. She tells me the card and I do the trick. Super simple way to break the ice.

>1:52
>if it's just a number or a king, queen, jack regardless of color then it's 1:13
>regarding color 1:26

nope try again, its a lot more simple.

Learn probability, if the guy is mearly thinking of a card and not pulling a card out, the statistics of probability giving the deck size of a poker legal l, complete deck is as I've stated before

LOL incorrect. Probability isn't an option if you're a magician. You could hand me ANY random deck that was poker legal I and I would be able to do this trick. It's first year stuff

How do you influence the card your friend will pick?

if thats true, i'll play the part of the friend. Go get a deck. I'm thinking of a card. pick it and post it with a time stamp and i will tell you if you are right or not

>first year stuff

Not me, but fucking this! You should have no problem doing the truck even over the internet, post a picture of the card that this dear user is thinking

You don't have to. This is actually a simple trick for when someone is freaking out trying to spoil the fun. ffs you can hold the deck in your hands the whole time and I would still find it.

Explain

magic

2 things
1. Even if I got it right, you think he would acknowledge it? No I don't think so.

2. It's all in the card manipulation, person manipulation, timing, and sleight of hand. Can't be done over internet. Maybe during a livestream I could.

Also, MAGIC :D

50%

I remember being 13 as well.

OP here. I didn't ask for a magician's trick, I asked fro the possibility to find any of the carda in one try.. But OK then, a magician thread it is.

1/10

Also, You seem like the guy at the party who tries to out all my tricks and explain them to everyone. A lot of magicians HATE you but I LOOOOOVE you, like a fag loves big hairy cock. I have special tricks to use just on guys like you that make you look like a total tool. All decks may be examined and I rarely need ever touch the deck

complete fallacies

One In 64

Sorry OP, got my own thread going here. You can have yours back

Alpha Checking Out

>So, anons, you have a deck of cards, and you ask a friend to think of one of the cards
Friend thinks of one of the cards, but there are no restrictions on him telling me what card he is thinking of are there? Nope dosnt say anything about them
and now you have to pick that card in just one try.
So my friend tells me he wants me to pick the 3 of hearts and I just look through the deck and give it to him
What are your chances, Sup Forums?
100%

invisible deck is better.

Well then op, here you go
>1:52
>if it's just a number or a king, queen, jack regardless of color then it's 1:13
>regarding color 1:26

Still, incorrect.

He's looking for just the probability, assuming he's looking at the cards face down, this is correct

>just a number
>number
Ace isn't a number you retard

But.. eh.. 52 cards in a deck.

yeah it is, it's number one