Are British women really uglier than other white women?

Is this just a meme or do the Brits really have low quality women?

But user, british woman are not white they are poo

>Franco think he gets to decide who is white

I though that that picture of a British girl circuling around here was edited.
Then I saw pic related.

>circuling
A new word. Synonimous for circling or circulating.

synonymous*

>Emma Watson
>ugly

Its basically the same as Ireland
We have an underclass or """"working class"""" who are just the most disgusting people in the world. Inbred, terribly dressed, awful eating habits, binge drinkers, smoking since 14
I think the middle class looks ok though

basically this. (English living in Australia currently)

>inb4 aussie shitposter

The average lower-middle class English woman is chubby, or considerably rounded. Not the good sort either. Really thick in the face and flabby. Often their body might be average weight, but the fat just stays in their face instead and makes it uglier. She straightens her hair to shit and dyes it some shitty red colour. Then, they wear these obnoxious hoop earrings, big enough to get caught on a tree branch and tear their ear off.

Outside of that ugly majority, there's these really plain ones that just look like any other white, put on copious amounts of makeup, and age just like them. Then you have the cute minority of Emma Watsons.

Yes I am disappointed in my country.

>Emma Watson
>typical of British women.

she's french

>french trying to steal even our most plainest of celebrity

Oh the might have fallen.

she's genetically french you dumbass britshit, kys

no offense btw

her parents are british

>emma watson
>Ethnicity: English, as well as 1/32 German
>genetically french

damage control at its finest

Regardless of facial features, there is something with British/Scandinavian or White Diaspora people that really makes it a dealbreaker to me, and that's precocious aging.

Niggers, Asians and Mediterraneans age more slowly, so do slavs.

So if we're talking of a pure brit, she's ought to be low quality.
But maybe she has brown hair or some pole blood in there to give her a better conservation potential.

i wouldn't mind if she was french but she is british

>so do slavs
Incorrect, slavs are the ones that age faster than anyone else.

Really? Maybe I'm thinking of more mixed slavs here, but can anything look older than a 20 years old Swede?

No, but they aren't exactly white
pic related

British are really ugly, only the richer families have good looking people in them.
and dont even start about the Irish, they are even worse.

I have a friend and his dad & uncle went to Ireland for 2 weeks when they were young, he said he didnt see a single attractive woman there. he was really dumbfounded, he just couldnt understand there was not a single attractive woman in the fucking captial.

meme

Anybody living in colder climates age rapidly + thin dermis layer and no melanin whites have.

>tfw I think my gf is gorgeous but I know she's not conventionally good looking so I can't use her to brag

yes slags have great bodies it's their faces that can be a problem

Fucking hell look at that prominent chin.
she looks like a witch

I dare you to post hot BRITTISH girls. No fucking frackled gingers or other celtshit. Protip you cant there is nothing hot east of Oxford.

>btitish
>white

I definitely think there's some truth in it. I'm not attracted to 95% of the girls I see in the street here.

Is climate that much of a big deal? Australians and Canadian look pretty much the same to me, maybe we should find some blacks in Surgut for a better analysis.

I think the main issue is that slag culture promotes things like fake tan, too much make-up and ill-fitting clothes. We're also a fairly unhealthy country so the girls end up being fatter than most other European girls. The richer girls generally look a lot better than the poorer ones though.

>this is a 10/10 in Britbongstan

british women are the best

the most fun and sexual and open and direct, they are REAL women

That plus the fact that most slavs are too poor for proper skincare and have to work a lot

What kind of faglord uses skincare products anyway?

Men that care about their appearance and women

Pure anglos are uggos, the only hot British women are mixed with other Europeans.

It is true. All the beautiful ones have French origin.

Like most sluuuts great body until they hit 25 and they pack on weight and their skin goes to shit.

Pretty crazy watching it happen to people who were 9/10s 5 years ago and now look old, fat and haggard/

Eh, kinda. They gotta start breeding with other nations whites, maybe in a couple generations their body won't go to shit at 29

Saw it happen at 20 with many women I knew, it's fucking weird.
Makes you wonder whether it's an actual genetic curse or if they were putting gargantuan amounts of effort before to look like a normal human being.

They all have massive Jay Leno chins
When I was studying in France I met this English girl who was trying her darndest to look as much of a petite French girl as possible and nothing worked because her chin gave her away

I'd rather protruding chins than broad German jaw, though.

Did she attempt blunt bangs? Whenever someone who shouldn't get this haircut does it I want to die inside. It just emphasizes their shitty facial features.

Look at other islanders, like Japanese. ,mostly they are awful

It depends where in the UK you go. Ireland, Wales, Scotland - for the most part the girls are hideous. Southern England has better white genetics but the average quality is destroyed by the masses of other races.

Northern England on the other hand has some of the most beautiful (not to mention kind and loveable) girls in the entire world.

We have plenty of uggos, plenty of 5/10's and plenty of top-tier QTs. The real problem is that they put on too much make up and make up for their lack of personality by binge drinkling

> Are British women really uglier than other white women?
Does it really matter? They're covered in burkas anyway.

>Northern England on the other hand has some of the most beautiful (not to mention kind and loveable) girls in the entire world.
No. Southern English girls are saved by the fact that they often have foreign blood in them. Northern English girls are just as bad as Irish, Welsh and Scottish girls.

When I was in Bri'in I've noticed that 97% of your females are not just unattractive but undoubtedly ugly while that 3% are astonishingly gorgeous. It was in Scotland btw

Who even cares? Jamal won't look at their face when banging em from behind

It depends heavily I guess.

However, British women have a very sexy accent that makes me semi-hard. I am weird, I guess.

they really do. idk if its inbreeding or fetal alchohol syndrome, but they got hit by the ugly bus

>age more slowly, so do slavs.
nope

Un Écossais pense qu'il est blanc...