One more! It's already midnight, so I might not last the whole thing. Anonymous, if anything's troubling you...

One more! It's already midnight, so I might not last the whole thing. Anonymous, if anything's troubling you, please let me know! Me and my friends might be able to help.

>Come in for advice, fortune-telling, and friendly conversation.
>I'm taking it easy tonight; only trips get a tarot reading.
>Trips can be donated to others if you don't want them.
>Leave a name and a junior shrine maiden will deliver a fortune cookie.
>Love each other, because I love you.
>No Alice drama, please. This isn't the place to discuss her; we don't care.

I want alice.

meow.

-meowbot

Second

-Sweet Roll

bump

Hey non-lewd me, you have a reading request by moon rabbit

i dunno, i think they're gonna release her in about 2020

Why don't you e-mail her, then?

May I get my fortune told please?

First time poster

Is mental health Alice around?

The Doc is in.

I don't have her email.

I want to sniff Reimu's stinky shrine socks.

[email protected]
Alice's mail.

-J

gimme a name and i can give you a fortune cookie, and if you want i can donate one of the 3 dubs i got in the last thread to ya for a 3 card reading

Donated~ Here, have my trips.
Doesn't everyone?

Thanks. Do you guys not like her..?

lucky trips

-Doc Gold

scratch that i'll give ya these jackpot trips

I'll give you one someone else donated in the last thread.

What's your question? Is there anything you want to focus on, or do you just want a general near future reading?

No. She never is at this hour.

They smell like strawberries.

[email protected]
She posts it in all her threads.

AND THEN I GET DUBS

Personally i remain neutral, but it since there are divided opinions about her there's naturally drama revolving around all this.

-J

nice trips!

thanks also!

name is Nick I'd like a tarrot reading then.

general reading please

No, it isn't that. We just try not to attract all the attention that comes with her. We have our thing here and it's kinda separate from hers.
So not keeping the topic of Alice active is uh... preferable.
Of course. Have fun, hmm?

It's more that we get asked about her all the time and half of it is people trying to start drama. Sorry if I sounded cranky about it. She's a friend of mine, but I don't like it when people bring her up here because of that.

[insert a bunch of hues in here]

-Doc Gold

Exactly.

-J

>Nick has very good luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Gold", "33".
good luck for you nick, be on the lookout for gold and 33s to make it even better
dont you hue me smartass

Oh, I understand. Well, how is everyone doing?

oh teller what will i do best at life?

that picture is terrifying.

exactly how it should be

reimu plz, I won't be able to sleep at night.

Dubs don't count tonight. Teehee.

>Princess of Pentacles
A meticulous and hardworking person. Might be a little too overzealous in their duties. This person will either enter your life, or will impact it greatly even if they're already a part of it.

>King of Wands
>A charming, responsible, loyal, entertaining, witty, honest, conscientious and generous person. A lover of the home and family life. A very passionate and virile man who is good at moral support and encouragement. When pushed or provoked he acts without hesitation, but can sometimes find this hard as he can often see both sides of an argument.

Same as before. This reading seems to be telling you about two people who will have a big impact on you in the near future-- which usually refers to the next 6 months.

>Ten of Cups (Reversed)
This indicates a loss of friendship. Either with the people mentioned before, or because of them... I can't tell which. That's the warning the tarot has for you. You may have to choose between the two, in the event that they're both people you already know.

hue.

-Doc Gold

it isnt even reimu
k

Hey Maiden, good night.
Well, I mainly want to vent and if there's room for any advice I'll gladly take it.
So, today I went out with some friends all afternoon, it was the last time I would see them and it was important to me. I came home at around 10 and texted my girlfriend, telling her I was home and all. We usually spend Friday night together, but this time I had to cancel due to my outing. She usually goes to cons so I didn't think she'd had any problems.
Then she was a bit distant, I asked what was wrong and she literally told me "Whatever, I'm going to bed", and honestly nothing pisses me off more than those responses so I told her that if she wanted to patch things up she had my phone number, but that I was not going to take being treated like that, specially since on Monday she apologized to me (she had been stressed out, was incredibly cold and basically told me she regretted the way she acted).

Honestly, it pisses me off the way she acts whenever she gets angry, I had to patiently put up with a month of her bullshit and that every time she wants to go out I don't stop her but when I do I'm suddenly a monster. And right now I don't know what to do, I explained why I did and said what I did and told her that if she explained why I was wrong this time I'd gladly apologize.

Does she turn it around on you anytime she upsets you?

so what the hell goes on in these threads exactally? I see them all the time and kind of have been interested but just too lazy to post. Seems like a comfy thread tho, just sayin.

Damn seems pretty relevant right now, thanks a bunch!

I'm doing just fine~ Tonight is turning out great! Aaah, I'm really coming to love this place..
Rule #1 of Reimu threads. Sometimes Reimu is actually chief! DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUN

You can't just give away satan trips!

Yeah, every time I get mad I'm the one who ends up apologizing

I used to date a girl who did that sort of response a lot. It's not really acceptable behavior, so I think you did the right thing by not standing for it, especially if it's a common occurrence.

I'm fine honestly, trying to get my shit together as usual but overall fine.

-J

stop annoying the chief
>throws a ducky

-Doc Gold

That's good! Glad to hear that!
She's trying to manipulate you. Have you ever discussed this with her? If so, what did she say?

We mostly chat and make friends while Reimu and Chief give out fortunes! You can also ask for advice if you have some problem and we'll all try to help. We're just all friends. Simple as that.
I just did! Mwahaha. And she accepted so naively! I mean...
WHA! How dare you!

What's going on?

Cunt.

advice, fortunes, a friendly chat and shitposting

>throws another ducky

-Doc Gold

We pretty much just hang around and talk while we wait for people with problems to come by. Then either me, or one of the others, will try to give them advice or just a sympathetic ear.

There was a lot more fortune-telling up until now, but I scaled it back a bit because I'd rather focus on the advice and stuff.

I'm going to bed, good night everyone

>Also, check'em

>You can also ask for advice if you have some problem

well now that you mention it, how can I talk to people more easily? I don't have too much of a problem with it I just seem to be unmotivated to talk to others, ya know?

even a little advice would be much appreciated

Mister Chief! I missed you!

tarot card reading please

she is gone ta sleep
2late

>*stares at lewd Reimu*
C-Checked..

I haven't, it's not usually a problem but when it's happens it escalates a lot.
Also, I should have mentioned she has depression and it scares me a lot that if I say something wrong she'll end up harming herself , which is why I usually play along with her

Yeah, it was the first time and it felt great telling her what was really going on. I hope she doesn't take this the wrong way

for fuck's sake i knew it was gonna happen
how the shit are you doing, curse user?

-Doc Gold

You have to realize that opening up to people and talking about your feelings can help a LOT.

CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURSE

Well, depression is a constant bitch, but i deal with it just fine.
Fag
Goodnight lewd!
>unmotivated to talk to others
Well, i think the question is, do you want to talk with people?
That was lewd i believe.

-J

You shouldn't have to walk on eggshells, user. I recommend talking to her about it.

*Kissu*

can't understand curse language

-Doc Gold

Goodnight lewd me!

I seem to have missed you a few times tonight, so I'm sorry for that!

Hmm.. it could be that you're just naturally introverted, like me. I get drained pretty quickly from social interactions, so I don't seek them out as often as others.

Or it could be that you're just content where you are, so you're not motivated to try to make new friends. The fact that you're asking though, tells me you have some reason to want to do so, so...

My advice would be to spend more time around people who have common interests with you. Maybe look up some things on Meetup.com that you're interested in, and go to them. It's always easier to talk to people about things that you know you both like, so maybe you'll make some new friends that way.

Goodnight, Lewdmu!
Hmm.. Well, if the problem is motivation... I'd say you probably should start with questioning why it is you lack that motivation. Do you not get much from the friendships you've forged? Are you afraid of getting to close..? There are lots of possible reasons and the answer to your question is different depending on the reason.
T'was lewd.

I think he wanted to say, "Curse".

-J

what
>throws another ducky

-Doc Gold

It is a bitch. I'm glad that you can handle it. I wish I could

okay.
CUUUUUURSE to him too

-Doc Gold

>Well, i think the question is, do you want to talk with people?
I do, I just feel kind of clumsy when it comes to talking with others, despite having what I want to say in my head, sometimes it comes out different.

yes I am a true blue intorvert I've known this fora while and I enjoy it. Maybe I'll check that meetup site, other than that I am in a bike group so that helps a bit with interaction.

*continues staring at the same thing as before*

yes hello user missed you too

What, did I not make sense?

Why would you say such thing about his mother?
Want to talk about it?
Well, something you could do is think less maybe, if you think too much and get tangled in your own ideas why not saying what pop ups into your mind?

-J

Yeah, I probably should. I honestly plan on spending my life with her, but it will not get far if, as you say, I have to keep walking on eggshells.
Thank you for listening, I love her and I'll try to talk this over as rationally as I can.
Wish me luck, if there's any good luck or protection charms you know I'd really appreciate them.
Again, thanks for everything

yes, you didn't.

fuck. lemme try again
CURSE to you too

-Doc Gold

>Hmm.. Well, if the problem is motivation...
not many friendships to begin with but I guess the one I have isn't the best.
Afraid of getting too close is actually pretty accurate. I'll have to look into that.

thanks for the advice tho everyone

>Well, something you could do is think less maybe

I sort of do this, try and think less that is. it's something that I"m working on ;)

Good luck user!
Sure. I've been incredibly anxious recently and I'm not sure why. It keeps me from doing anything other than laying in bed, so i've been in a rut.

I have that same problem with articulating what's on my mind, too. Around other people, my mind goes blank, and I'm not really sure how to deal with it. I think mine is a defense mechanism, stemming from a deep-seated desire to control what others think about me, to never come off as stupid, or say something that'll embarrass me, but it's something I have to get over.

I've made small steps toward that over time, but I'm still not where I'd like to be.

i want to die hit me up with that fortune dogs

Well, I'll be your friend and give you advice anytime. Just stop by and say hi!
It made sense to the advicee! So hah!

What are you staring at~?

Alice master race. Reimu did 9/11

oh
>throws a ducky at myself and reisen

-Doc Gold

>rainy day pepe ha***tremely bad luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Social", "67".
how fitting being bad with social luck

I actually read through the entire file name for the word "Cup"

SHRINE MAIDENS CANT MELT STEEL BEAMS

Wha-

N-nothing! I was umm.. I was meditating! They just happened to be in my line of sight that's all!

What are you? Fucking gay?
I hope you can achieve what you want!
Anything putting pressure unto you? Something like a deadline maybe? What do you think it might be triggering that?
Tarot fuel can't melt steel fortunes

-J

you sound like me haha glad to know I'm not alone

thanks I'll do that

>*giggles*

Fun fact-- those file names are so long that if I try to delete one, it's too long for the recycle bin to handle.

On the plus side, it's really easy to search the folder if I need to.

~Reimu

[screaming]
CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURSE TO HIM TOO

-Doc Gold

fuck

No, not really. It started going downhill after I graduated highschool last year and my ex left me. I just feel worthless and stupid.