Who do you main in League of Legends?

Who do you main in League of Legends?

mobas are for children

Faggot

Dota

Sona, Morgana rarely soraka.

This. Play a real game guys, you have fooled yourselves for too long.

>click click click click click 1 click click click click click 2
>overhead view
kill yourselves.

I don't understand how you can be an adult and play a game that is essentially one big ass tryhard cartoon. Just looking at the characters sends me into uncontrollable cringes. Some of them like the cliched "evil little girl" are so fucking low brow its like you have to be autistic on some level to not be immediately turned off by everything.

What do you suggest?

No more cringe worthy than this post.

Ahri when mid lane
Nami when supp
Jinx when adc
Jax when top
Lee Sin when jung

fairly good with each toon but mid laning as Ahri is my sweet spot.

>2016
>pc games
Lel

Renekton

Bard baby. If banned usually nami or karma.

>one big ass tryhard cartoon
>"Cheers love, cavalry's here!"
>"We're all soldiers now"
>"It's high noon"
>"DIE! DIE! DIE!"
Can't possible imagine how a game like that would be popular...

No one, i play doto like a real man.

urgot

you shut the fuck up, 76 is everyone's dad now

its "possibly" not "possibleee"

why play overwatch when tf2 is free and pretty much better.

you mean you play doto like a real little kid.... men play difficult games not overhead shit
>babbys first pc game

I auto-corrected it.

Because unlike Overwatch, TF2 requires skill to play. Let the babies have their SJW game.

Waaay wash people like other games than me

Most of the time karthus because I like the whole lich thing. Yes, I understand he's a character for assholes. Other times nasus because I like the variety of his build options and characters that build damage on their Q ability are fun. Plus his ult rocks. Less often viegar because he's just fun to melt face with.

Most Karthus mains I've met (not a lot) are pretty cool. Shit hits the fan when his rotation comes around, though.

>Skill
>Muh ammo and hitboxes
Kys

I used to do lan parties with my friends every weekend and we'd play basically everything that was out at the time. Half-life mods, RTS games, fuck around on battlefield 1942, Team fortress classic, and watcraft 3, which is where dota came from in the first place. warcraft 3 custom maps were some of the most fun I ever had at lans though, real games or not. Though in all honesty, DOTA was probably my least favorite. Tides of blood was better... wintermaul was probably one of my favorites. Enfo's was the shit. I can totally see why people became addicted to dota, but I don't really feel that way about it. League of legends is actually better, even though I know some people would want to punch me in the face for saying that. I'm right though.

mid

"I'm low on ammo, better make my shots count"
vs
"I'll just spam my shotguns until he dies, lol"

I think overwatch is way better and i used to play TFC religiously. TF2 is just bad and was made for millennials that don't normally play games. I mean, overwatch is super corny most of the time, but tf2 is awful about that too. Plus, the variety of skills in overwatch and the fact that the characters are intentionally designed to be imbalanced against others gives the game a sense of actual variety that you don't get in tf2.

Its a case of spread vs ammo

Again kys

Im A filthy Yasuo main. lvl 7 and over 370k-ish mastery

>TF2 is just bad and was made for millennials
Goddamn you scumbag fuck.

Running around picking up ammo containers is boring. I don't understand why you're arguing that this is a good thing.

"Oh because then you have to plan more"

I'd rather be focusing on tactics than munitions in all honesty.

tf2 has at least a decent sense of humor and its not afraid of blood like its downie pussy ass brother overwatch

Just goes to show how more and more "gamers"
are becoming brain dead CoD kids who love getting spoon fed.

Thats what you really focus on in a game? Character interactions and gore? Go play the new doom and let the adults talk about the real topic at hand faggot

metacritic does not lie tf2 is superior in every way go back to tumblr faggot

lee song

Mid

first item iceborn?

Trynd. Buddy gave me the Season 2 Championship statue of him just the other day too~

Depends on what you're looking for in a game I guess. I love the idea of no ammo containers in overwatch because then you spend more time actually shooting other people and making a difference, but I also play dayz.

The simple fact is that once you run out of ammo in a game that us supposed to be about constant action and team work, it becomes less fun.

One game I remember I used to play that kinda toyed around with this idea was natural-selection. You constantly run out of ammo in that game, but if your commander is paying attention he can resupply you instantly. If you have a shitty commander that never resupplies you, the game just gets boring and stupid because you are spending more time not doing anything useful than you are actually playing against people. That's just kinda how I judge games though... "what am I spending the majority of my time actually doing"

I main Shaco

Bastion for big O.

Shaco JG, Vel'koz/any mid. almost 300k mastery 7 Shaco

LEE SIN I'LL KICK YOU THROUGH YOUR WHOLE GARBAGE ASS TEAM THEN Q BACK TO YOU SO YOU CAN FINISH SUCKING MY DICK BACK TO BRONZE

I play a Tauren Hunter most of the time. Sometimes a pandaren mage