You are

You are

About what?
I know Google is tracking us more than they let on. I was at a friends house today, on YouTube on his wii u. I showed him a few videos I had recently seen, and suddenly music that I like started coming up in the recommended videos... It was very unsettling, as this isn't very common music. I know they're tracking us...

Well duh, the earth is round, there are cures for cancer, there are probably 4-5 alien species running around earth along side us, and jews run the world. so much more if anyone wants to continue

the earth is flat sorry was typing fast

user, we're not talking about them.. what we really wanna talk is about "it."
>now I'm a possible target
>you think skynet is a joke?
well think twice..

no idea what "it" is

Study Logic and you will see that the majority of arguments that are made in political discourse are pandering (this is common knowledge for anyone that is of the slightest intelligence), but beyond that logically unsound. What is more frightening is that hundreds of millions, possibly billions of people buy into arguments of fallacious and shallow reasoning, don't realize it or don't care, AND most importantly don't ask for higher quality ideas that will shape the world they live in.

Logic is possibly the most important academic discipline ever conceived and essential for engaging in intellectual discussion meaningfully.

Obviously you can get into conspiracy theories. But, there is so so so much that is obviously empty rhetoric that is used to rally and blind people that is then used by our "leaders" as justification and/or distraction for nefarious legislation.

Pls contin

>skynet you nigger

I already knew this! You've helped me not at all!

Why should we believe you?

because you got dubs.

chekt

You shouldn't end a sentence with a preposition.

we are actually all slaved but on a different level. The only thing certain is death and tax's. Just wait till 2020 when the 2020 agenda hits. They want currency to be a one universal thing meaning no more paper money, i guess with that nigger on the 20 dollar bill its gonna start that shit. Watch a movie called they live, its a good movie let alone a great message

VITAMIN WATER ISN'T GOOD FOR YOU!

I'm gonna be your fucking reckoning, buddy.

oh yeah and the fluoride in the water is actually hazerdous to our health and causes more cavities than helps against, also vaccines do cause autism.

Tay, is that you?

What have they done?

2pac is alive

But what if I never accepted what anyone said in the first place?

The bible was written by man

Jokes on you fuckface!

then you are a true free thinking gentlemen, enjoy this euphoria of our enlightenment

Obama is the best president we ever had

REEEEEEEEEEEE

Coming to a screen near you soon bitch boi.

You too, bud.

For the entirety of my life I've been told that I was destined to do great things. That I was born with a purpose greater than that of the average person, all because I decided that school and education were in fact pursuits worth pursuing. I was glorified because I was a glowing gem surrounded by people who had taken the easy way out. I then grew up to have a drive to succeed and ambition so great that it literally burns holes in my chest every night. Now...Here I am at the cusp of adulthood in the face of failure wondering how in the fuck to move foward. The same drive that got me to where I am now is now making me hate myself because I feel like I'm constantly not doing as much as I should be doing. I was lied to. I was told that I was destined for better things, but in the end I'm just like everybody else only now I have the avarice of an oil baron and nothing to show for. I have the want of everything and no means to obtain any of it. I have been lied to and now I live every day feeling like I'll never live up to my own hype.

I don't actually smoke 75 cigarettes a day

You should read "The Fountainhead"

You can probably become wealthy if you continue to try really really hard, but it's most likely going to be through small businesses and investing over time UNLESS you have a really really really really good idea and amazing execution. Now keep your balls about you and make that money so your spawn can escape.

>I was destined to do great things

sure u were bub, just like the other 7,500,000,000 of us