Hey Sup Forums what's a job I can get that can has opportunities to move up while only having a highschool degree?

Hey Sup Forums what's a job I can get that can has opportunities to move up while only having a highschool degree?

inb4

>banking
>oil
>automotive
>postman
>garbageman

Retail.

Just be a complete cunt and you'll get promoted.

Start off as a laborer in a manufacturing setting, be aware of the positions that generally require a degree or a lot of technical expertise, learn over time, eventually get promoted based on your willingness to learn and your knowledge of the position. Kiss ass. And don't be a dick.

call center

Dick sucker. You can always suck more dicks.

bump.
need a shity job too

retail like footlocker?

suck enough dicks and he won't even need food

My wife started working in a machine shop out of High School.
She now owns a highly respected international aerospace consulting firm.

wow, how many dicks did she have to suck?

What's it called? I'm an aerospace engineer, maybe I've heard of it.

>my wife

Not enough clearly

That's Classified.

Insurance works well.

You can get into selling medicare/medicade, then get your life and health licence, then later get your series 6, 65 and 7.

By the time you get your series 6 65 and 7 you can easily be making 200k/yr.

None of it requires any degree. My step father only has a HS diploma, and makes 225. He only got his life and health.

I work in the insurance industry, but I have a degree.

Fast food, retail.

Are you good with computers? You don't need a degree if you're good.

Otherwise, start your own business...otherwise you're farked with for life making a shiatty wage.

military

I am the CTO of a SAAS company, and I don't even look at diploma's for my software engineers.

If you have a solid resume, I'll give you a shot ( simple exam). If you do the best out of the group, you have a internship. Though we typically grab 3 people and only keep 1 on. That way we can weed out people who aren't good fits.
Though few can pass the exam without some formal schooling, or serious programming ability.

>Software development

Our firm only cares if you can code. You prove it by passing the entrance test. People with BA in computer science fail while neckbeards living with their mom pass. Can you code or not, fuck you if you can't.

LoL, same thing I said (I'm the post above yours).

I wonder myself, why the fuck do you need to reinvent the wheel?

I mean, in the context of most bussiness pretty much everything can be done with MS Excel. Why would you need to code a program for the same shit?

>People with BA in computer science fail while neckbeards living with their mom pass.
College in a nutshell honestly.

That gross oversimplification doesn't carry on to other STEM fields. Nice try though

hes a liar

>t. unemployed STEMcuck

so you want the same thread as yesterday but without everything you were told then? you are a fuckhead so you're gonna ruin anything but the following opportunity:
>suck dicks for money
>$1 a dick
>suck a million dicks
>be millionaire. fucking waste it all
>repost this shit thread:
>inb4 suck dick

God fucking dammit, you guys stay lurking this place 24/7? DonĀ“t you have jobs yourselfs?

No wonder why people think this is full of neckbeards living in mommy basement.

I'm not the poster, but my job requires me being online, so I have Sup Forums open more often than not.

real estate agent, takes no skill whatsoever, just have to not be autistic and be able to talk to people and meet them on time to walk through a house. its retardedly easy and pays pretty decently considering all you do is unlock a door for someone

>bitching about only having hs degree
>calling others losers

Top kek, you better stop making threads and start suckin dicks OP, you have a big mouth

lol bad bait is bad