Whats Sup Forums smoking?

Whats Sup Forums smoking?
Pic related

General drug / stoner bread

Other urls found in this thread:

en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Jackpt_Auto/Heavyweight_Seeds/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not sure what its called but its sticky and smells like a fucking skunk. Tastes like pine.

Afghan haze, not familiar with it, is it good?

Pic of bud

Its something grapefruit thats what he called it atleast

Yea sorry i smoked a lot
Ignore this

Both afghan and haze strains are seriously old school. Where did you even find that? I havent seen an afghan strain in years. Both are SERIOUSLY good strains.

White widow

personally love smoking blunts and joints. what do you think is the best way to shmoke bud?

Pouya and mexican shit

Jack Frost, not taking a picture because the room is low-light and gf is trying to sleep

Joints are nice for sharing. If I'm on my own i'll be using a bong or a pipe. Got some decent Jack Herer for tonight.

I have been smoking Blue Dream all day. Love this stuff. I have a G pen I have been using to get high with. Worth every penny.

vaping all day

The best way is whatever you enjoy the most. I like smoking out of a bong myself. My bro likes shatter. Whatever you like.

Gay alert.

>Confirmed non-smoker.

I like bongs unless I have citrus stuff. I can't really taste it with a bong.

I wish I was stoned.

one off

Smoked some C-3PO earlier

Does anyone like the taste of the diesel shit? I literally haven't smoked sour d since the first time because I hate the way it tastes. Kinda confused how it's so popular.

Hey Sup Forums I've never been smoke the green magic mushroom, does it make me feel like a bag of sand in my feeling when i hear the cockroach music ?

Bubba Tom in 719

he meant a weed vape you fucking faggot

Some girl scout cookies, i always come to these threads and laugh at the cucks who use "dealers" :^)

Colorado master race :^)

california here mane

Dude you have to go to Washington or here, nothing like walking in the first time and browsing the finest shit.

The yield is nice.

I have two cases: one for dry herb and one for liquid. I make the liquid out of herb I have already called, so nothing goes to waste, really. Plus, I can flavor the liquid and vape in public and nobody suspects a thing.

Fuck I live in LA. They even deliver in less than an hour its the best

true that

OP here
picture of some of the buds i got today
before i grinded them up
getting something different tomorrow

whos in charlotte nc

I heard that LA was having lawsuits against delivery services and that many of them got shutdown

What is that? I've never seen bright green and dark purple like that together.

>Daytrana
Chewed three 27.5 mg patches and smoked 1
>coke addict for 2 years
>havent speed this hard in a long time

Ask me anything

>coke addict
Go get help.
Nobody wants an addict

All those stems

Critical jack

not that user but im another user in la, they're taking a lot of them down for dumb shit

just a typical waste of tax payer money going after something useless compared to other crimes

nasty, where are u from? probably some shit hole where this passes off as top-shelf bud i presume

That's the word but I also have 3 of them around me and just buy from whichever has currently sent me the most coupons.

>brown
>75% stems
LOL

>mfw free weed

This user knows. Purple Haze and Afghan Kush are legend.

also its purple my lighting and camera is shit
posting better picture hold on

Mfw in my country the available strains are outdoors and indoors, which varies between your dealers, but 1/4 of the population are regular or irregular pot smokers.

Backwards af nation, so much poverty and crime whilst the government is letting the country's largest business go underground untaxed. Fucking retarded.

I haven't had afghan in 4 years. I've never had purple haze.

>mfw

what country? romania?

Better pic

So what's everybody's favorite strain. Personally gods gift is my first choice

New Zealand, first world country with third world thinking. We're in the process of selling most of our land to the Chinese, and living in Auckland honestly feels like ive moved to china with all the gobbley gooks walking around.

It's either mold or nitrogen poisoning. Probably mold since he said he got it free.

PS: You shouldn't smoke mold

Strawberry Diesel is my personal favorite. I'm becoming a big fan of the new Bruce Banner strain though.

To be fair, Aus is the same, but I'm so glad we don't have faggots like in the US, who talk about strains like its a big deal, like fuck off faggot just smoke it. Hydge or bush, thats all I fucking care about.

Havent touched it in 128 days

yeah thats mold

>he's counting the days since he last had coke
get help

pre 98 og

Or maybe my friend has a grow and gives me a jar (2-3 oz) for helping out every once in a while
Its purple
I took a slightly better picture

Had no clue they were selling to china what the hell. Well now you can get a sense what its like in los angeles with every race walking around more mexican than not.

I dont do that shit, the only thing that matters usually is if its an indica/hybrid/sativa other than that who cares

Fuck glad I don't live in australia. Your weed is probably a species of poisonous spider or some shit

Idunno, this indica stuf I got from my hippie friend

Yeah man. When I score a bag I look at the bud to leaf/stem ratio, and weigh it. If those check out im happy.

Wish the novelty stuff like dabs and edibles were more readily available though.

Honestly you have no idea. Auckland citys population is about 65% Chinese now, up from like 10% a decade ago.

THC bomb

it's pre 98 bubba though...

2oz dried. Jackpot Auto

en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Jackpt_Auto/Heavyweight_Seeds/

It could've grown better, but it was a cheap grow. 45w LED, 12/12 entire grow cycle, probably could've got more with more lights during flower, but still....it's a good high. Indica dominant< Definitely gives you couch lock,

whatever ontario shit we got here, damn good in a joint but shit in anything else. Tried some shrooms earlier not feeling anything which is sad af

stay strong bro

Aussies don't know shit about weed.

Kek, shitty low wattage disco light and 12/12 on an autoflowering strain. It defintely won't give you a couch lock.

I don't get it, why would it work from a joint but not from a bong? Joints do absolutely fuck all to me.

then pre 98 bubba lol

Edibles, just make your own, its a piece a piss, and dabs same same, but you need to be growing.

bc Billy Clinton you dont know how to inhale.

Actually, it's quite good. On par with the medicinal grade stuff I've smoked...sorry I meanted 18/6...

but still, it turned out quite good, despite the fact that it looks like shit

Mate. At least you generally get 4-5g in a stick, in comparison to the measly little buds youse cunts post on here.

So I went to the dispensary the other day and just found this in my weed what is it? Looks like a seed!

Stuff i get does better when ground up finer than sand, doesn't burn to well otherwise, really sticky stuff. But who knows I could be talking out of my ass on this

Surprise surprise, it is a seed. Chuck it out though, because that one isnt ready to grow with yet.

oops meant that for the ylyl thread

Why isn't it ready to grow yet? Where can I get a seed that is and is it generally easy to grow in the backyard, like any other plant?

Implying bud size says anything about the quality, most huge cola strains are complete shit.

it's a raw seed, eat it. Some strains make a seed or few in the end, a lot of hyped up popular strains are originally happy accidents from hermed plants.

Do you get high from eating it haha?

Large buds that haven't been broken apart and are still completely dry weren't cured at all. Large colas are ALWAYS taken apart during trimming so there won't be mold and the buds fit mason jars. If you have an arm sized nug it's 100% shit because there's no way something that large would cure evenly.

i just cleaned my flowermate vape with rubbing alcohol, how do i use it without vaping myself blind

wait like 30 minutes?

no, but if you eat 50 or so you might get beneficial things into your body.

This.

Coloradofag on that Chemdawg X OG Kush.

Probably not high but itself but if you're smoking might as well add that to it

And if I decide to smoke the seed?

Do people still buy home grown or is everyone going to dispensaries? I just noticed in Amsterdam, that homegrown was better than the coffee shop bud.

Don't be a faggot you'll be fine