Is Brock turner really a rapist?

Is Brock turner really a rapist?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/world/north-america/campaign-to-remove-judge-in-stanford-rape-case-gains-momentum/news-story/68456bc6f0eb9f3c5bbe1f6bf3b3f916
documentcloud
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Depends on which story you heard

yes

No he is a swimmer

If you're good at swimming you can't be held reliable for your actions.

I feel like hat cunt made it up. I read that he sent pictures of his victims tits. I don't see the proof, where's the tits at?

Yup, it really is that easy if you're not a 16 year old edgelord or a raging fedora supporter.

no. how can you rape someone of they are unconscious?

Dubs speaks the truth.

There's a whole, giving consent deal user

Technically no.

He fingerbanged a passed out drunk girl.

Which makes no sense in the first place, because why would you finger somebody if they cant even feel it

I feel like it's just feminists wanting to feel empowered and try and make an example of that dumb cunt

>because why would you finger somebody if they cant even feel it
>passed out drunk girl.
passed out drunk girl?
I smell shenanigans

>tipa fedoria faggot

I WAS RAPED, ASSHOLE

SOMEBODY GAVE ME A HANDJOB AND I FORGOT ABOUT IT TILL THE NEXT DAY

How many times have you given or received verbal consent to have sex?

That's really fucking weird.

I mean what does he even get out of it?

Also how did anyone know? Did he like finger her in front of a studio audience?

...was my first thought when I heard of it.
She could've just been unconscious from pleasure, closing her eyes in sweet release

What a fucking stupid argument. Just think about that for 5 seconds and you will realize you sound like a retard.

If I was having sex with a random I'd want them to agree to it or for me to rather than them assume they're all good

With the way consent laws are written, 90% of sex between two people is rape. I don't think I have ever received consent, ore given consent to have sex. Well maybe in the middle of sex when the chick is all like "fuck me, harder harder, fuck me yes oh god yes"

Do you ask a woman would you like to have sex with me? Or do you just make out with her and move into it?

Human beings don't operate like that.

Idk why she is mad he isn't bad looking

>Also how did anyone know? Did he like finger her in front of a studio audience?
He dragged her behind a dumpster.
Two swedish guys riding by on their bikes just happened to catch him, he tried to run and they chased him down.

>What a fucking stupid argument. Just think about that for 5 seconds and you will realize you sound like a retard.
Dodging the questions with insults is not an answer
confirmed female

Keeping in mind they can always just say no, if the person's knocked out they can't even say no.

gave him the good old one two

>swedish guys chased him down

Wow, this dude really is pathetic.

Have you received verbal consent, that's the question?

Does anyone know victim name or have tits picture?

I don't think she was passed out, why the fuck would a guy finger a passed out girl, it just doesn't compute

Yup I have but that being said I'm in in a relationship so I also know it's not the same as fucking a random

Probably didn't know, plus read what user said, wasn't specfically asking about her

And that video is a good example of why everyone thinks the Swedish are raging homosexuals

No, I dont ask "would you like to have sex?" every time I fuck.

I also dont find girls passed out on the ground and proceed to fingerbang them.

How do you not get the difference?

Guys who the fuck goes to a party to watch her little sister, gets wasted instead, rubs a guy's back out back behind a dumpster, then claims its rape?

When your question is based on some kind of anecdotal argument it not valid.

go look in the news section, there is a post about her. 1/2 white 1/2 Asian, had a youtube vid but took it down. she is a theater fag!

>How do you not get the difference?
The question was about consent, not the difference between passed out girls and conscience girls

Oh I get the difference, this dude is a fucking creep and he got what was coming to him.

I'm just pointing out that the direction that rape laws are going (towards formal consent, rather than implied consent) is really unnatural and prone to abuse.

That's still dodging the question, can you just show us your tits already?

>I mean what does he even get out of it?
Like most rapist, probably power?

Care to link? I wanna gap to any picture of her I can. I did fap to her note to Brock. Shit if I were him I woulda fucker her tip she bled.

So if a rapist is subjectively attractive, they're not guilty and the victim should be grateful?

The ones arguing are either virgins or women.

Yeah, she was a few points under him on the looks scale. IDK since when pity fucks are rape

Honestly I wouldn't fuck anyone when alcohol is involved

She wasn't even fucked I'd just get over it. Selfish people who ruin others lives.
Nobody takes responsibility for their actions. She got drunk and made bad decisions, own up to it.
If she didn't consent why would he even deal with the finger, she would have been penetrated if he wanted to actually rape her

Okay, to answer you directly, the consent is implied, and its never been an issue because I dont fingerbang passed out girls on the ground.

Link pics plz

I think she a lying cunt. The guy says she gave consent and the bitch says she cant remember ANYTHING. In other words she could have given consent but just doesn't remember. In her stupid ass 12 page rape paper she says something about her bf... She has a bf... Think about this.

Normal everyday slut goes out for a fun night. She gets shit faced and sees hot swimmer boy to cheat on her bf with. Swimmer and cunt get super drunk and go to alley to fuck. Two random hipsters appear and see dude thrusting into woman (with his pants still on). Hipsters freakout and move in on him. The alleged predator freaks out and makes a run for it, remember he is also drunk. Girl either passed out while she was being a slut or she could have saw the opportunity to be the victim and her bf cant think she cheated.

tl;dr
Feminism

Yes, if Emma Watson raped me unconscious I wouldn't bitch

Yeah I feel like they were both hot and heavy and she happened to pass out during

This

well said user

How much alcohol?

Like you've both had a few drinks or she's fucking unconscious.

Cause there's a difference.

This is the only one I could find, someone linked a bunch of her pics the other night though

Any alcohol, if I was drinking, it the other person was drinking all.

Yeah I'd let him smash

So much truth

if a women cannot handle the responsibilitys and actions of her drinking alcohol, then she shouldn't drink booze. its as simple as that. also just because you black out doesn't mean you loose all control over yourself, if that was a case, a DUI driver could be like "user judge, I blacked out, I had no idea what I was doing..." and get off their DUI charges. but no, it doesn't fucking work that was, as it should.

I would, think about how much money you could get out of that bitch

Does she have a name?

Women now are special snowflakes ,laws have change to protect them from their own whorish nature

It's true, everyone should know their limit before they go out and if they don't and get too black out drunk to remember anything and someone happens to fuck them after they said they were fine with it - then that sucks but it's not the guys fault.

user how many times have you had sex?
that is the stupidest fucking argument. of course you don't need verbal consent to have consent

Nah, they are hiding it because victim rights and all that shit

That's ridiculous.

So you're saying if you're at a party and a cute girl you like has one beer and tells you she wants you to rock her world you're going to say "Sorry miss but I believe you're inebriated and unable to make rational decisions. If you'd like I'll type up a formal sexual consent form and after you've sobered up you can meet me tomorrow at a notary public to get the process rolling.".

Women do not lose all rationality and responsibility after one fucking drink.

>don't need verbal consent to have consent
Look up California's Yes mean Yeas law, you have to have verbal consent in CA now

True, but if you blacked out and someone beat your ass silly We all know what you would say...

this isn't hard people, there is sexual assault, (not rape...) and there is Rape, and there is drunken sex that one or more parties may or may not regret the next day...

What needs to change is the fact people can exploit the last one.

lol

lost, that pic is great

if I blacked out, and got my ass beat silly, I wouldn't remember it, so why I would I fucking care? I wouldn't FYI.

Who beats up passed out people anyways? It's much more fun to draw dicks on their head with a sharpie

I get what you're saying but honestly it's not worth it, she has 1 drink, she's no longer sober, she technically can't consent, same thing for you if you've had a beer. It's dumb and unfair I know but that's just how it is hence why I wouldn't stick my dick in it if it's had a drink

But the question is not valid if it's based on anecdotal arguments and therefore it's not dodging.
>can you just show us your tits already?
Yeah sure.

You do know theirs info in pictures sweetie? Stuff like locations, date and time taken, all that shit is digitally encoded into a picture.
Damn women just are too stupid to understand modern tech

I got kicked out of my university because a girl accused me of raping her. We had sex prior to that night, but the one night that we got drunk together is the night she told the school that she thinks I drugged her because she doesn't remember anything. Turns out, she had a boyfriend for the past 4 years and she broke down and played victim about it when he found out.

The drug allegations were dropped for lack of evidence, but I still had sexual assault related allegations because of the whole "alcohol consumption prevents proper consent" shit. The school knew the case was improperly handled, which is why it never was advanced into actual court, but I still got kicked out and she probably told everybody I raped her.

It feels bad to say but I don't have pity for the victim in the turner case.

This guy wins an Internet.

I am clapping user. You sir... Thumbs up to you.

I'm genuine interested what you're gonna do with my location, date and time?

Dude I bet that guy would beat your fat neck bearded ass.

>anecdotal
I don't think you know what that word means

The question was:
>How many times have you given or received verbal consent to have sex?
Which is how I read it based on his own experiences, aka anecdotal.

He doesn't have utility muscle, he has sculpted which is 1/2 half as dense. I work in construction and actually lift 100lbs over my head 50+ times a day.

I fucking doubt that you neck beard fedora wearing oussy bitch. Post a picture of you for REAL. I bet that did would cave your fucking face in.

No, that's not how that works, I asked you a direct question, not out of my own experience.
Your answer would be based on hearsay.

Fuck no, that user that posted his pic is getting doxed, I'm good

Yes but all women deserve to be raped so who cares?

/thread

Anyone have the pic? The news comes after reports the disgraced swimmer allegedly texted a photo of his rape victim’s breasts via social media, although police are unable to prove the allegation because it has since been deleted, the Daily Mail reports. news.com.au/world/north-america/campaign-to-remove-judge-in-stanford-rape-case-gains-momentum/news-story/68456bc6f0eb9f3c5bbe1f6bf3b3f916

Dude. That's fucked up. The same thing happened to me. Cunt wasn't drunk and I wasn't drunk but cunt felt shame. Different ending. The university had me come in for the complaint. I heard them out and declined all questions. Asked for copies of statements and list of evidence. They declined in handing it over. I asked for a bathroom break and called a lawyer. Lawyer stayed on the call when I came back in so I can ask for list of evidence and statements. They didn't reply to my request and asked why my phone was out and who was on the line. My lawyer spoke up and told them I would not be answering anymore questions and he would be happy to provide his contract info to forward evidence. Lawyer told them we are done here and told me to walk out of the building. Moral of the story is don't go to byu.

documentcloud org/documents/2858504-Brock-Turner-Sentencing-Memo.html

She wasn't dragged anywhere. If this bitch was down enough to have a fucking blood alcohol content of 0.22 6 hours after the "assault" she was down enough for some McLovin behind a dumpster. When are we going to start holding womyn accountable for putting themselves in compromising situations? The bitch went to a frat party while obliterated? Doesn't she fucking read Rolling Stone magazine which has reported extensively on the totally legitimate rape culture that exists on college campuses?

>Moral of the story is don't go to byu.

Didn't you get in honor code trouble with your bishop tho? You have to maintain an endorsement to attend so did you drop out?

She didn't say no = Consent.
The Bill Cosby Rule.

Bill Cosby needs to give out his recipe for the Cosby Cocktail

too bad he wasn't in Georgia. he could've mouthfucked her all night so long as she was unconscious. but to answer OP the correct answer is who the fuck cares sans sjws and libtards? at least the judge was reasonable. prolly rustled up some drunk sluts in his day back when the world was decent and a man could get it in without a throng of hystericunts spoiling all the fun ::sigh::

are you fucking retarded? how the fuck is a passed out chick going to give consent, implied or not?

The question wasn't about passed out chicks, you guys and your wild imaginations

yeah, he's a creep because he was fingerbanging a chick that was passed out. also two dudes on bikes saw him dry humping her behind a dumpster. you think that's romantic?