I don't fucking want to live any more

i don't fucking want to live any more

tell me how to kill myself with 0 chance of failure without a gun.

Simply don't do it asswipe

Works 60% of the time, every time

easy jump off a bridge neck first how retarded are you

weren't you the guy who posted a rope and a timestamp the other day?

don't do it bruh. we're all just a bunch of faggots sucking at life.

it has to fucking happen
no high bridges around here, and a lot of failed suicides around here are because people didn't jump from high enough because there around good places
yes. obviously it failed.
i have to fucking do it

Sleeping pills? Just take a whole bottle

don't have any

2liters of vodka
find all the fluids in your garage, under the kitchen sink
mix it all together
add a lime wedge and enjoy

I'm asking the same thing. I can't be more fucked up

I see your faggot ass on here everyday crying about how sad you are i got an idea, get a hobby you fucking mope at this point you're just fishing for compliments, how about you get out of the house and do something with your life you neckbeard faggot.

Slit your wrists and throat.

get in a car. drive to a hill (relatively steep hill). Get out of the car, and tie a rope to the frame/tow hitch on the back bumper. (long section of rope, so the car has time to pick up good speed.) tie the other end of the rope around your neck. Put the car in neutral and let it roll downhill picking up good amounts of speed. This will pop your head right the fuck off. Bonus points for doing it close to a busy intersection. If you gunna off yourself, might as well go car bowling at the same time.

Tldr - ghost ride the whip down a hill with a long rope around your neck

Shut the fuck up. Seriously. You suicidal attention whores are so fucking annoying. You think you're the only one with problems?

Just fucking kill yourself. Nobody fucking cares. You think different because someone posts "don't do it" in a thread on Sup Forums? You're clearly posting about it on Sup Forums because nobody gives a shit.

Pussies like you weren't meant to live anyway.

>get a job
>rent a room
>travel the world
>try every drug once
>realize you were never trapped
>realize you, and you alone were holding yourself back
>die of old age

Like that, fool.

Commit sudoku

Have you had kids yet? No? Donate to a sperm bank. You're white. Even if you're a sad sack of shit considering suicide, you have some resources in your body that may have worth. You must have white babies OP. Off yourself after this goal has been achieved.

If you weren't such an attention seeking faggot you would have sliced your wrists already and been dead yesterday.

get the fuck in here this is fun
this thread isnt

twitch
>

Tiny is
/user

Everyone has problems.
Everyone is alone.
You're harassing people on Sup Forums because you have nobody to harass offline.

Nobody was meant to live. You were LUCKY enough to not be swallowed or abrted, and get to make conscious decisions as a human person.

You find your own meaning.

OP here

streaming suicide at 50 posters

Come to my thread it will make you wanna kill yourself!

definitely not OP

Stupid fish filet picture, now I'm hungry.

But seriously OP, get off of here, drink some booze, and play a video game. Tomorrow leave your life behind and travel the country.

It's you again...
Guys, don't forget to sage

Go get drunk by yourself again, faggot.

op is a fag

u were here recently, asking the same question, weren't you OP?
kill yourself with boring therapie and meditation!

He's probably too young to buy alcohol.