How do i kidnap a teenager! HURRY BEFORE THEY DELETE THIS THREAD!!

How do i kidnap a teenager! HURRY BEFORE THEY DELETE THIS THREAD!!

Other urls found in this thread:

wsvn.com/news/deputies-man-caught-on-video-trying-to-abduct-teen-girl/
streamboobs.com/bigbootyqueenz/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tell her/him that you got alcohol in the van

call the kidnap hotline at 911
they should be able to help you out you jizzlord.

You run into your local highschool with a ski mask on shouting the magic words in the dragon language ALAH-AK-BAR same way you say FUS-ROH-DAH. It means love and peaceful one so some teen girl is sure to fall in love with you and follow you home

You walk up to one of those black and white cars and ask them if they have any extra teenage girls that you can have. Those are called Kidnap Karts.

This is now a Spiderman thread

Just go to your local middle after school and pick a girl up.

How do i lore them?

Weed

usually with a wizard with a lore check skill

Not that hard, I got a great blowjob and rimjob from an 18 year old highschool teen, Talked to her late at night at the grocery store, offered her a ride home, she wanted weed and beer. Got it for her went to her Aunts house where she was housesitting. And she was 18 I checked her ID!! Anyway best rimjob I've ever had came right in her mouth! I'm an old fag btw I was 41 at the time!

tell him/her that you've lost your puppy.

Use your imagination fbi.

but he's got to be at least level 15 before he unlocks his wizard lore check skill.

THEN TELL ME SHIT IDC IF YOU DO IT IN CODE JUST TELL ME

Several years ago an old man (around 50) tried to kidnap an 8 year old girl in our village.

At around 9pm the old man was on the playground looking for something. When the young girl walked by he stopped her and asked her if she could help to find his bunny. She dind't want to but the man convinced her by telling her it won't take long and she will get a reward later on.
Then the old man stands(or crouches?) un front of a Bush and told her she should come because he found the bunny and need help catching it. Ehrn she was in Front of her she realized that bunny was the name of the old mans penis and that he prepared the duct tape. Hr grabbed her and wanted her to tie down but she could flee and call the cops.

Hope that helps

First you kid them then you nap them

From Germany
It was in the local newspapers

I don't trust you.

watch the video, he tries to take her in broad daylight right in front to fher fucken mom lol wsvn.com/news/deputies-man-caught-on-video-trying-to-abduct-teen-girl/

lol

fuck you op
streamboobs.com/bigbootyqueenz/

Kill yourself moe