Have you ever been in this shit hole before?

Have you ever been in this shit hole before?

my mom is from that shit hole

Lived there for 14 years.
Moved back to US. Weird thing is, I hate the fucking Pinoys who moved here. Narcissistic pinoy pride shit.

Let me guess you're a flip that hates his heritage. Seems to be a trend for 2nd gens.

Not OP, but third poster.
And yes, I hate my own people. Especially the 1st gens that move from the Philippines

2nd gen here

I don't hate my people but they sure do hate me

I'm guessing they give you the cold shoulder because you don't speak the language, or you don't show enough "pinoy pride"
I'm in that situation.

I'm in the same boat. Funny enough I don't find the Philippines bad at all. The people make me feel unwelcome. It doesn't help that I don't even look like a flip since I'm half Hispanic so they have some natural biased.

I'm an Amerifag and I always thought the Philippines were pretty radical, what with America's history with them

I think so. They always do the bluff test when I do my shopping at the local Asian grocery store with my gf

hagglers everywhere, hot as hell, pollution, roaches, traffic, etc.

Well problem solved. My parents actually tried to white wash me by getting me accustomed to American culture by never really talked much about Filipino culture until recently in my late college years. To add to that they never taught me Tagalog saying it was useless. Only thing I knew was the food pretty much.

some bitches are great tho

Lol same here it's 20 questions when I try to pick up some Filipino food.

I'd give your parents a medal.
My parents did the same. I can speak, and understand the language, but I was taught not to associate with 1st or second gen pinoys.

Had I not listened to my parents, I'd probably be working two fast food jobs, unwanted kids, and leeching foodstamps from the govt'

Meant to reply

Fun fact:
Claire Danes was actually declared a persona non grata when she said the same things you said in a magazine interview. This happened in the 90s

the food is great, just the people, undisciplined faggots

not going back to this shitty place anyway

Never marry from the Philippines. You'll end up taking care of their siblings, cousins etc

My neighborhood rents out houses, literally 20-30 people in a house

The sad thing is that us filipinos havent come up with useful original things. Take a look on the trends like those normies do. They copied it and told themselves that they did it.

It's a mixed bad, provincianos have a lot of that silly pride but the manilans h8 everything about the philippines and aren't afraid to condescendly declare it.

Stick to Manila, they're cool with mestizos.

This guy gets it.

2ng gen. I find the Philippines rather nice, but that's because I make a western salary, I got that tourist money that makes third world countries so great.
I mean 10 bucks for the vip theatres and a buck a beer, doing the same thing at home would set me back a paycheque