SO guys

SO guys.

Got kicked out of the house yesterday. Brother will get me my stuff today. I threw my mom and she broke her arm, I'm sorry that she didn't break her neck. Fucking hate that woman.

The thing is i am currently out of money and out of ideas.

What to do?

be a cam boy honestly you make so much money

I don't know man, aren't there like millions of that shit? I doubt that that would work, but thanks for the tip.

Maybe it started like that but its shows a valid point. Im too old to be this fucking vulnerable. I still live on the generosity of others. this is not a sustainable way moving forward obviously

u got a friends place or cousins place to crash at?

find a sugar momma

currently at my gf, i'm thinking about joining the army or some shit.

lol wut. tell us why you hate her so much user

if youre going to do that, try to find a plan where they pay for your college tuition or something

i seriously hope the best of luck for you, keep your head up high, you can get through this

Look into joining a hazardous waste crew, training is cheap and you make stupid money, you could also go work on oil rigs, or become a garbage man. Don't do the military, just isnt worth it.

She said that MLP was for little girls.

ah yeah i did that man. it worked out ok. i wasn't homeless at least and got a steady paycheck and started fresh in a different part of the world

She destroyed my life couple of years ago.

She is the reason i got expeled from college, she wanted me to go to rehab because I was smoking weed.
Took me to psychiatrists, took me to a priest, forced me to quit school, told everybody I was a junkie, even tho I only smoke some weed.

wtf..what a cunt ass brainwashed retard. hate ppl like that

>lights bowl

>What to do?
go back in time and prepare to support yourself prior to flipping your shit on the people supporting you
if that isn't possible pic related

Suicide is for the weak.

Also I like life, why go prematurely?

Doesn't matter how fucked in the head she is, yer lucky she didn't call the pigs on you if you actually broke her arm. That shit is sort of a big deal.

>Suicide is for the weak.
that is why it is perfect for you

>I like life
then why the fuck did you flip your shit on the people that gave you the means of enjoying it or at the least do what was necessary to take care of yourself prior to throwing your tantrum?

Start sucking dick OP

I was completly calm, I called the pigs, I wanted them, she fucking flipped and all my family.

I'm sorry that I didn't break her neck I really hate that woman.

This. You said you went to college so I assume you are over 18. Should have just stopped being a pussy and moved out instead of throwing a bitch fit and breaking your mom's arm like a psychopath.

Yeah, well, still not an option.

Because I want to live the way I like. Even tho I'm in a hard spot now, I really feel nothing. nor do I feel sorry for my actions.

That is true, now I will look like a psychopath.

>I want to live the way I like.
then plan ahead you fucking moron

>I really feel nothing. nor do I feel sorry for my actions.
even more reasons why you should an hero
do it to protect society from a violent sociopath

Well I wasn't planning for this shit to happen. The fucking bitch is mad.

Yet you still talk about it, what is your problem? Violence was never my thing, and I hate that kind of shit.

I fucked up, I'm trying to recover, and I'm asking for guidance and help, if you can't do any of that please refrain your self from talking shit.

How did she get you kicked out of college?

>rehab...

>I wasn't planning
that is your problem
you don't plan
you were an adult living with your parents because you made no plans to move out
you broke your mom's arm because you had no plan to deal with her when she lost her shit (which I don't believe she did, everything you've said makes me believe your mom was being reasonable and you flipped your shit)
you are an irresponsible child that has no place in society
take responsibility for your own needs
take responsibility for your own actions
take responsibility for your own future
that is the best advice you will get in this thread