I wish I had some cute sissy titties

I wish I had some cute sissy titties.

Any Doms want to help?
[email protected]

come op post that ass

Nice keep going. If you were near me I'd help fund some tits for you for usage of that hole in return.

That would be more than fair.

I'm near Pittsburgh PA. I've had no luck finding anyone around the area

I'm chubby but thats fixable, atleast there's alot of room to grow in my chest

I also like to shrink this even smaller and more useless

If I ever got on hormones to grow some titties, this poor thing would waste away

Yeah that's not going to work in in Sydney. It's a shame because I'm sure sex would help burn off the excess weight as well. And better pics of your cock

most of the pics are of me soft cus I have a hard time getting and keeping it up.

That's a great clitty! Even smaller would be even better

I prefer soft makes it look more feminine.

Thanks. Thats why I want a master or mistress to start me on a hormone regimen to grow my titties and shrink my little clit till its completely useless.

Actually hard in this one

this is some fucked up shit...

So small already though

I would love to have you as my sissy whore. Watch as your tits grow your little clitty slowly shrinks away and your pussy adjust to its new purpose.

Mmh that sounds so good. Why cant anyone around here want that :/

squirting

I wonder how much smaller it would get

It's already a great size but smaller and thinner would only make it better

how big it gets when I can get it hard.

Any more of it leaking lady cum?

2" hard and a bit thinner would be perfect!

alittle leaking out here

Or maybe you could just die? Possibly in a fire?

That would be so hot. I'd love it to be that size and mostly impotent so it can be flicked around and made fun of without getting all stiff

leaking everywhere

How about an angle like this one?

I dont have one like that now. I can try and taker one but I dont have a skirt and my camera sucks so hopefully it wont 404 while I'm away

I'll help bump and keep the thread alive!

Soft would be a lot more fun then hard.

yea, its no were near possible for me to take that angle with my shitty camera on my shitty phone.

Here's me doing some training in private till I can find a master or mistress

Do you have a Kik?

Have you got many more pics of you training your pussy?

This works too

Everytime I find someone who would make a perfect master/trainer they're always halfway around the world or on the other side of the country at best

you look fucking retarded

no, my phone is useless besides texts and calls and my computer isnt much better

Stop trying to find someone on Sup Forums, then
Go to CL or just try gay bars. I don't consider myself that attractive, but I as able to find a gay couple that dominated me one night in a gay bar

How bout a post training pic of your pussy showing how well it can stretch for cock?

I wish I could cum from stroking it and staying limp and/or from getting fucked while swinging limp

Some size comparisons with my toys. Im just so small

Can you cum just from toying your pussy and leaving your clitty alone?

Loose some weight. You'll find someone ALOT easier and it'll add visually to your dick

No but I can get close. Another thing I feel having a master would help

I want to be a ball of clay for my master so i'd rather wait till I have one. Plus I'd rather my dick was smaller. Well I'd love a big dick, like 9"+ but thats not happening. Shrinking my dick is just as good and way more possible

anyone still around before it 404s?

sorry this one took awhile but all STRETCHED out now. Damn I need to shave again

I'm not a fan on big dicks I'd much rather be the one that does the fucking and just have that as a small pleasure point where I can give you pleasure or restrict it from you.

You're a fat hairy guy. Nobody finds that sexually dominates people is going to find that sexy. You'd be better off finding people to dominate
Wax off your wookie hair and lose a little weight, then you'll find someone. Also, youre never gonna find a Dom on Sup Forums, go hit up a gay bar

Any clearer they aren't very clear. Also a pic of just the tip of one of your toys entering would be amazing?

>I wish I had some cute sissy titties.
And I wish it was legal to round up homosexuals and put them into gas chambers

I love being with a guy waaaay bigger than me (which isnt exactly hard) and having him completely ignore my useless little thing. I wish I could find a hung guy that would want to make fun of it as he fucked me. That'd be so hot but I always end up with pretty vanilla guys

Bumping for more pics of your pussy. Preferably lubed up.

This is a great pic showing how useless your little clitty is.

Especially since thats my smaller dildo...

new pics on there way

on its way in

deeper

Patetic, ugly and disgusting

as hot as alot of this has been, the poor thing has barely twitched the whole time

anyone around? Sometimes I actually look this small. Wish it was this big at its biggest not smallest

on a related note I've actually begun to dislike receiving blowjobs because of how awkwardly easy it is to take the whole thing in their mouth

man you should see a dermatologist and get that massive pimple squeezed and drained it almost looks like a tiny dick.

Ouch.
actually it looks even smaller here. Depending how I'm sitting or standing it almost disappears