I get about with a scalpel blade in my wallet. it's wrapped in the original foil packet...

i get about with a scalpel blade in my wallet. it's wrapped in the original foil packet. if the cops search my shit and find this, will i be in trouble?

What kinda beta cringe worthy faggot are you.

nice quads, where do you live?

what sort of shit tier country you live in youre bawwwwing like a bitch the cops may find a knife on you

failure

last time i got caught with a scapel the cops took away my family, even the dead ones

your best bet is to stick it up your butt

one time i got pulled over by a cop and my keychain was a small pocket knife. he reached for his gun, and jumped back when he saw that, then he put me in the back of his car. cops are retarded power tripping bullies looking to fuck with people in every way possible

quads

Probably no.

Hide it up your asshole. They'll never look there.

Not if you slice their throats open with it first.

i really doubt it, one piece of advice is if they are searching you let them know it s on you. they should ask before they search you if there is anything on you (ie drugs or weapons)

i like to keep a means of suicide on me at all times, in case i ever get kidnapped by scientologists

That's the first place they look.

Stick it in dickhole

Learn to keister

Smart man

>be vetfag
>car is full of syringes, scalpel blades and empty bottles of drugs

Always have great times when the police stops me

Funny, I see this post while watching stupid people in Cops videos.

Short answer, yes.

Long answer, it may not be exactly illegal, but it's very unusual and possibly incriminating. Could been seen as possible drug use, or stolen, as there's no reason for a person to carry it. It would make a brief stop into a bigger one, as it may be probable cause to search you, and your answer of suicide IS illegal.

my gf carries a scalpel blade with her to trim cuticles & fingernails

>get about

So if you get arrested, an hero immediately.

Don't lie online. That's wrong

but i really do have a gf

Compulsive lying is bad Chris

so is the shitty gif I posted

Chris we've talked about your language