Why do white men enjoy seeing their wives getting fucked by black men?

Why do white men enjoy seeing their wives getting fucked by black men?

Kill all blacks

Only cucks do

Because white people are not selfish. They know if they can't please their wives, they shouldn't keep them from getting pleasure elsewhere.

I think it would just be hot to see someone shoot their load into my wife. It's not about a black guy or a guy of any other race,, just another guys dick.

On a similar note, why do southerners like seeing their wives get fucked by farm animals?

becuz niggers gun nig
and crackas gun crack

taboo
and white guilt
cuz of slavery and
grape drink

oooooga booooga honky

Men grow up seeing women hide their sexuality and acting more in control of it than men. They act like they don't really like it, and do that in order to use it as a weapon to control men.

Therefore it's somewhat satisfying to watch them give in to a socially-unacceptable lust.

Getting pleasure "elsewhere" means dildos and threesomes you silly cuckold.

This.

Why does it have to be a black dick?
>size?

Beats me. But to each their own I guess. either they like bein humiliated like a bitch or enjoy making the wife act like a slut.
I had a bi girlfriend once that used to get off like nothing else watching me plow her friends, relationship I had before that bitch used to get angry if i loked at other girls so it was the polar oppoosite. Fucking fun though.

All hail your new black god!!!!

Show penis.

I don't think I'd enjoy watching it but I've been trying to encourage my wife to fuck some so she can experiance a bigger cock. I'm only average and can in no way please her anymore. I bought her a 10" dildo to use on her but it's just not the same as the real thing.

Leave

N
O
W

SAGE

SAGED IN ALL FIELDS

>SAGED IN ALL FIELDS

Try getting "A little head" XD

>wife being bitch
>need reason to dump her
>let her fuck black guy
>wait a few days
>claim huge mistake
>can't believe she did that
>tell her family she is a coal burner
>move on to a happier life

SAGE

>sage
Faggot.

>SAGE

Why are they hands down towards the opposite direction? It seems like they are worshipping the trees.

Greg Lansky (White, French, Jew) Who owns Blacked

(650) 585-4708

No games anymore man.....real life shit just got realer. Im not fucking around anymore......im good enough to type full speed again

SAGE