My long distance friend girl of 3 years is at a festival and all i can think about is her probably drunken gangbanging...

my long distance friend girl of 3 years is at a festival and all i can think about is her probably drunken gangbanging dozens of greasy dad rockers who dress like this

i know she will women are such fucking whores

Just start jacking off to it like every other cuck on this board.

It hurts to be insecure, stop it.

>Friend girl

you mean girlfriend right?

no she's my friend i've confessed at least 5 times but she says she isn't ready for a relationship

i still love her and get jealous though

Goddamn your a loser. I hope she getting her snootch pounded till she walks funny.

please stop user it already hurts every day
she's the only girl i've ever talked to that i don't hate

and this is why i dont bother with relationships.

>my sanity thanks me.

Move the fuck on you trash garbage human abortion.

>long distance

Shes been doing it since 3 years

Stop being her friend you idiot all your doing right now is orbiting either shes in your life romantically or shes not in your life put your fucking foot down

but she's the only person i chat with regularly i'm a lonely neet and i go outside once a week if i had more people to talk to online i would have cut ties already

I wanna punch you. No wonder she's not with you, you're a fucking pussy.

This is some supreme autism right here

tog chat,
instasynch;
twitch cancer;
whisper;

plenty of other places to talk to other human beings if you try you will just try

Erik?

PIC

/r9k/

>long distance relationships
Those aren't real you fucking beta

I have a friend in a very similar situation to you. He keeps telling me he'll finally do it, he finally cut her out of his life. And he does. For about two fucking days. It's pathetic. The way he just apologizes to her to let him be his friend again. Meanwhile he just keeps dumping his fuckig emotional baggage on me and complaining about her all the time. What's the point OP? Just cut her out. She clearly doesn't need you as much as you need her. You'll thank yourself for it later.

Also on that note, go outside. Get a job. Don't be a neet. That's why you're lonely. I know this part because I'm there too. I'm looking for employment currently but no dice. But anyways, part of making friends and starting your life is getting out there. It just takes a couple steps OP. You can do it.

Have some fucking self respect ffs

Okay now i know its bait, faggot

friend girl

My sides

Confirmed troll

it isn't bait believe me i thought i posted on r9k like usually until pointed it out

i only had 2 friends when i was in school and even then i never physically saw them outside of school i don't think it would help i have unironically autism