I'm a white guy living in China. I teach English. I am good at it but I really hate my job

I'm a white guy living in China. I teach English. I am good at it but I really hate my job.

I'm at work 40 hours per week. I earn $3500 per month.

I want to do something else but I can't think of anything. I almost finished a degree in Economics and Statistics. I'm also good with computers: Linux, Web Dev, Networks, Programming in Python and Java. I speak English, Spanish, French and some Mandarin Chinese.

What should I do next? Do you know of any good job opportunities?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you do for a living? How much do you earn?

>knows IT skills
>but teaches english
Cant you use your ceativity to cook up some amazing app

Well, you're right. I was thinking of using my IT skills to work over the internet as a freelancer but I don't know whether that's as easy as it sounds.

I have also thought of making money by exploiting online advertising programs.

I remember seeing your posts a few months ago, you bought into the whole "American English teacher in Asia" bit and realized just how shitty it was to work in Hong Kong of all places. There's not much to do except for maybe moving back to the states and learning a trade in the meantime you get your degree. Were you studying in the motherland or in HK?

3500$ for teaching English really ? What are your qualifications, do you need diplomas ? Speak Chinese ?

Considering that OP barely knows any Mandarin, they probably just hired him because he was American

>Do you know of any good job opportunities?
not for a white monkey in China
come home brother, we need you now more than ever.
If its the women your after just marry a Filipino, she will cook, clean, and suck your cock for the low price of buying her shit, giving her a home and never leaving her .

That means i could go there and teach French without any qualifications ?

I wouldn't let a Filipino near my cock. They look nothing like Chinese women

I do chinese translation and analysis work.

I earn shit.

I wish I was in China teaching english or humanities at an international school and fucking the russian and czech girls who go over there to study and work

Maybe, if you could find a school where French was in high demand. Do you speak any other languages?

I'm a high school teacher. I earn like AU$55k after taxes.

>I wish I was in China teaching english or humanities at an international school and fucking the russian and czech girls who go over there to study and work
This is literally my plan in the next couple of years, I studied in china and would like to go back and regain my mandarin skills.

Well i speak English i even have certificates to show i have full proficiency and all that. Would they even take me though, i'm not a native English speaker ?
Otherwise i speak a bit of Spanish and a bit of Russian but nowhere near enough to teach it

>I'm a high school teacher

do your students hit on you

Shouldn't have moved to the worst country on earth.

why are you even there?
got laid many times at least?

>do your students hit on you
It's definitely happened, doesn't help that I'm handsome and charming. I'm good at ignoring it, but honestly most of my students are idiots (as teenagers are), so I don't find them mentally attractive at all. Also I'm mostly gay and that helps.

>I'm mostly gay

Whatchoo gunna do about it sailor boy?

check out the TEFL thread on /trv/

I think schools are less likely to hire you because you're not from an primarily english speaking country, but if you have a degree and decent (i.e. not online) TEFL qualification you may be ok

also you'll want to be white rather than black or brown or you're fucked

>Cant you use your ceativity to cook up some amazing app
>people think writing an app is an easy ticket to a gajillion bucks
Hey kid, I got this great idea. It's like [viral app] but with more ads. I just need someone to do the dirty work. I can't pay you right now, but I'll give you a 30% stake in my company (Google 2.0).

I don't have to do anything; with our without me, you'll be popping retro-virals like mentos in a decade in a vain effort to stave off death

pic related, u

you might be pozzed already and it just hasn't shown up on tests yet.

hey if society doesn't want to take my blood donations, that's everyone elses loss, just because I rub dicks with a qt or 2 every now and again, doesn't mean I've got the AIDS

also I'm extremely careful and paranoid about STIs in general, if I got HIV I'd suspect a government conspiracy against me

Not that burger. Personally I don't give a shit what you do, as long as you don't touch kids or something, but you also have fucks like these roaming around

>as long as you don't touch kids or something
I'm homo not a paedo cunt.

Also there are plenty of fucked up straight fetishes. But yes those people are disgusting, not gunna defend them or anything but as far as I'm concerned they have nothing to do with most gays. Most of us would be fine with lynching them tbph.

>driving a truck 60h a week
>320€ per month

What do you transport?

Immigrants?

How many years have you been on the road? I would just try to move to America and drive trucks here, if you've done it for a while, you could easily earn 20× as much

>almost finished a degree
Finish the degree.

You can bang qt Chinese schoolgirls man wtf
Implying it's possible to immigrate to burgerland for someone who isn't a millionaire or IT/medicine/etc with 10 years experience after Trump's victory

I was planning to move to HK until I realized fucking cantonese is required for all executive jobs. Is it really a shitty place?

>He never tried fucking a flip before

You are missing out Jose, Chinks are like robots compared to flip fuck machines.

Filipinas dress even worse than Chinese women

I play poker and waste half waht I earn on useless bets.

Btw, I earn at least 3-5k on CG, and somewhat around 5k at least on MTT, sometimes more, specially when I hit big like I did last week (20k euros prize)

how old are you op?

getting freelance work is very easy if you're good at it. There are so many self taught webdevs who are pretty rubbish and still get work

I seriously don't understand those who move to (not as a trip) another country, especially from developed western area to Asia. it's a terrible idea. even living in Japan sucks.