ITT: Girls you know that you'd rape

ITT: Girls you know that you'd rape.

I'd bend this cunt over and rape her hard.

always wanted to cum inside the chick on the right

How would you rape her?

I'd drag her into the pool, her head hitting off the side knocking her out, strip her naked, bend her over the side of the pool and violate her pussy from behind with my hard shaft until I'm about to cum, then pull her head back by her hair, dunk her head in the water so she's totally bent over, then ram her pussy hard until I cum.

Keep her head in the water until she expires

I'd like to push her up against a wall, hitch her dress up, pull down her panties and rape her hard while banging her head against the wall until I fill her pussy with my hot cum

I'd like to break into her room while shes sleeping, I'd be totally naked, quickly tie her wrists to her bed, hold a pillow over her face, then as shes flailing about, tear off her panties and force my hard dick into her pussy and fuck her. As she goes limp, take the pillow off and grope her tits as I rape her hard until I cum on her face

I would rip her dress off when she wasn't watching, then choke her till she passed out, tie her up to a post and begin fucking her until she woke up, then I'd whip her entire body till she passed out from the pain and fuck her some more, finally I'd dunk her head in a bucket full of my piss and shit till she drowned in it.

Same girl

would wreck this chubby cunt in as many sick and fucked up ways I could think of, if I knew I'd get away with it

x-rayed

I'd get her with the left hook.
>TKO

moar on right? :)

shes hott cutter. These girls are the crazy as fuck type

One on the left. I'd break into her house and kill her parents and sister with a silenced pistol. Then make my way into her room where she's sleeping. I'd pin her down & gag her as I strip her naked as she tries to scream. I'd slap her around and break her left arm. Then as she lays there sobbing, I'd spread her legs, exposing her tight pussy, then ram my hard shaft all the way inside her. Every thrust hitting her cervix. As I fuck her hard, I end up breaking her other arm, then half way through, I put my arms around the back of her knees, pull her legs up and back towards her head. As I push down I her popping as her hips pop out of place, leaving her as floppy as a sex doll. I continue to fuck her until I cum.

Then cloroform her and take her home to use as my personal sex toy.

I'd take your whore chain her up, rape her a few times, then look up the oldest people I can find with rape changes and invite them over for a party, would be amazing watching her squeel from all the old cock cumming in her over and over again, would probably bust a few loads on her face as it all happens so I can use my dick to smear cum and tears across her face

ill post nudes if requested

sure, I could do with a wank

requested

Yeah I know, I stick my dick in crazy too often.

she has a kid so her bod is kinda ...

yeah I'd rape that.

wouldnt doubt if she's been raped.

>Girls you know that you'd rape.
>"you'd"
>"you would"
>not "you have"
Fucking betas

have you fucked that yet?

Nice feminist bait thread faggots.

Can't be fucked dealing with the paperwork to be honest

These threads are stupid. I'd literally have sex with all the girls I know. Fat, short, ugly, petite, pretty, blonde, brunette, redhead, doesn't matter.

I'd like to take the one on the left into the back of my van. Punch her until she's unconscious, then swap between fucking her throat, ass and pussy until I cum hard in her mouth.

As she comes around, I'd saw off her arms and legs and watch as she bleeds out.

Take a hammer and break her spine with it. As she looses all control and falls to the ground, drag her by her hair inside, strip her naked, bite down hard on her tits, then throat fuck her until I'm about to cum.
Wait and pull out of her throat, spread her legs and give her pussy a slow hard fuck making it last until I blow my load inside her.

Take her top and force it down her throat and watch her suffocate to death

Cover a tampon in hot glue and shove it up her pussy and another one up her asshole. Let her bite my arm in pain and then use that as an excuse to punch her in the face.

I would rape my gf best friend infront of her
Id hit her many times in the stomach, boobs and legs,until she gets red or purple, ram my cock on her troath and then make her pregnant
Her genes are so good, she is strong and smart

this thread, what the actual fuck.......

I'd keep her ball gagged in my bed naked while I rape her every night until I've broken all her bones, filled and covered her with cum then twist her neck until it breaks

me too user..

>We want to fit in so maybe those cute guys we like will like us back
>Lets hang out with this girl, she's hot and guys like her
>Lets be slutty like her to fit in... :/
>Turns out she wasn't as slutty as we thought
Sweet girls succumb to daddy issues and peer pressure and an over fabricated image of beauty and reality that they become total cumdumpsters that never listened in sex-ed or puberty class and abandon their families for failed hopes of vanity with some loser. These girls are faking it just as much as this bitch is trying not to give off the "I'm actually clinically insane." vibe.

fam u tryna tell me dis girl live in Kentucky?

Why do you say that?

Too sweet to rape.
>unless unconscious

Knock her out then.

None. You don't know how you could fucked up someones life by raping her. You fucking idiot. I guess you are a kiss-less virgin, aren't you? I bet you dream about raping someone but you couldnt even get hard lmao. Fucking cunt. I hope the FBI track you down and you got in jail for being a fucking rapist cunt.

I have reported this thread to the moderators, i hope you get banned ;).

Adorable

Summers over, isn't it?

I'd tie her down in her bed and stuff her throat full of my dick while ramming her little pussy with a baseball bat until she passes out and I blow my load

You're literally what's wrong in Sup Forums. Fucking sjw.

Check out this feminist pushing a rape culture agenda lmao You actually think stable adult males make threads like these? We already know you're samefagging it up until you can call the FBI on some loser dumb enough to post a picture, so cheers. I guess you're contributing in your own way, just try to keep the misinformation to a minimum, alright, hun?

Also, if you didn't get drunk, you probably wouldn't get raped. You know that, right? Actions have consequences. Not saying that excuses the rapist, just you're fucking stupid if you think a criminal isn't going to take advantage of you, after you make yourself vulnerable.

Her name isn't Virginia?

Yeah, touching would be ill-advised should you value your physical health.

Would u rape?

That teasing whore, without any hesitation.
With my friends if possible ; it would be even better to ravage her this way.

okay dude thats too much

I'd rape her until she was pregnant, filling her little pussy up as often as possible with my load, then when she was pregnant, saw off her head and dump her body in the woods

>ITT girls who have been raped and their stories and fan-fiction

While cis males at their best... ofcourse. If i would see any of you on the street I would punch you and report you! White cis male scum

this thread is fucked up

checked and keked

This butterface slut I went to school with

need to say something?

Someone posted nudes of this girl from my college chem class. Ever since then I've wanted to cum on her glasses and make her lick it off.

holy fuck moar?!

No more if this girl?

moar?

does anybody agree?

Had the chance once and I pussied out.

Mos Def