Do Hispanic girls have stinky toes?

Do Hispanic girls have stinky toes?

dated one, everything below the stomach smells like sweaty beefy mexican food and ass

>Stinky toes

wtf does that means

Bullshit, most Mexican girls are very hygienic
What do you think it means?

found the mexicunt
I've dated quite a few mexicunts being that I live in AZ. They all smell pretty fucking bad when it comes to Ass, Pussy, and feet. It's like their filthy culture gets absorbed through their skin. Also, they seem to take to heart their shitty mexican customs. such as not flushing toilette paper and instead throwing it into trash bins. Their houses fucking reek, their lady bits fucking reek, and they are all around dirty fucking people. basically, mexicans/hispanics smell like shit. litterally, smell like shit.

yup, basically this

Stop memeing, Kyle

You don't know any Mexicans

Also, I'm white

>lady bits
>toilette
>trash bins
Bet a million$ you're ausie m8

I'm into feet but you just sound creepy op... Like you come off as one of those fat, awkward, neck beards that are around 28 and love with their mother and rarely go outside saying shit like that.

There are hardly any Latinas in Auatralia. If he is Aussie, he's a lying sperglord.

>noy having an awesome mom that you love dearly

He's banting ,which is very good by the way, you stupid fuck

You're probably pretty happy you don't have a million dollars to shell out right now. I am in fact, and americunt. I also, live only about 15 minutes from the god damned border.

thats rubbish bins cunt

They have stinky everything

I forget the town name but I know where that is, another AZfag

Tunnel rat pussy is good!! And they smell like dirt or mole since they are coming over here in tunnels now

Your mom has a stinky butt

>everything below the stomach smells like sweaty beefy mexican food and ass
I dig that

close to yuma, but not quite yuma. San Luis, AZ. Seriously 15 minutes walking time to the god damned border.

Why would they? Also, that's kinda hawt

Chek'd

Fuck you op.
Fucking poorfag.
Only poor hispanic families can’t afford washing themselves. All higher category are: educated, clean and sexy.
Fuck
You

I only know that nignogs stink like, I don't even know what would compare to that, just like niggers.

Trips don't lie

>Implying unclean ones aren't sexy as fuck

Lol hiroshimoot at it again